金钱
280 柯币
人气
3332 ℃
注册时间
2014-1-12
发表于 2017-1-10 21:00:24 |只看该作者
GIN 居然只是前10。。。组织也太恐怖了吧!
[url=http://weibo.com/u/5262596745?s=6uyXnP]http://service.t.sina.com.cn/widget/qmd/5262596745/12ce62e9/10.png[/url]
回复

使用道具 举报

美术部版主
柯哀联盟实习版主

主题

好友

积分

昵称
angelicachao
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
32961 柯币
人气
3094 ℃
注册时间
2016-12-11
来自
柯哀聯盟

柯哀联盟勋章 平和联盟勋章 边缘联盟勋章 海外联盟勋章 优秀版主

发表于 2017-1-12 10:59:29 |只看该作者
忍不住來po個英文翻譯~~
大家可以來練英文~~黑黑~
A few additional info thanks to Spimer:
- In regards to the question about to which extent Aoyama was involved in Episode One production: Aoyama confirms that he oversaw the dialogues between Vodka and the weapons smuggling president as well (That dialogue of Vodka questioning the opponent how much he knew and arguing that they only want that land to build a new lab)
- The Yukiko-Yusaku scene was also his doing, among the many scenes he was responsible for (almost all), one of the few exceptions being the scene when Sonoko leads Shinichi and Ran to her manor
- The Question about Gin's rank: a fan was saying that they believed Gin should be in the top 5 and asked for a specific number. Aoyama replied "he's high-ranked" and when asked if he's in the top 5 or top 10 he said that's a number you can count with your 10 fingers

Yunnie's translation of the Q&A report:
Q: Did Ai-chan drink the same medicine that Conan did?
A: The medicine Ai-chan drunk is the same? The same. The same, right? :)
TN: That was omitted and that is a really STRONG nuance that should remain.
Q: Before official Conan April Movie, er-r… Momiji-chan. Momiji-chan in Sunday manga… Will she appear before the movie?
A: A~ Before the official release of the movie? I have a feeling she’ll appear at the same time when the movie will be presented to public… Sorry if I lied.
Q: Who do you want to become from your characters?
A: My characters? E~ Hmm… Some time ago Conan-kun…. I wanted to be Conan-kun to enter the bath with Ran-chan. What about now, huh… Well, the same. I want to bathe with Ran-chan.
Q: Ran said in the first movie that ‘Shinichi and I were born in May, so we are both Taurus’. Is this true in manga?
A: Aaa? Eh? Taurus? Was it like this? Hahaha. Eh… Ran-chan? Ran-chan’s birthday is not decided… Yet. Aa. Do you want me to make her Taurus? I’ll try to make my best of it.
Q: Driving a conversation a little from Conan, Aoyama-sensei loves Giants’ Sakamoto-senshu(Sakamoto Hayato), and previously you stated that he will appear in Conan if he will make 30 home runs, he didn’t, but still has a great playing record, will he appear in Conan?
A: Haaa~ Yes-yes-yes. Well… I want him to appear. But that’s sad… It will depend on Sakamoto-senshu himself.
Q: Err… Did the girl in the movie (Curacao) really died?
A: Eh? (Audience: Curacao!) Curacao..? Aa… Curacao… Yes-yes. She died. Perished.
Audience: I love her, maybe she did survive?
A: She didn’t.
Q: What is your favorite car?
A: Porsche! Sorry… Same with Gin!!
Q: Err… Kudo Shinichi-kun, in manga wears a lot of shirts, is this your taste for choosing Shinichi’ish clothes?
A: My taste. Hahaha. Sorry. Shirts suits him well ♪
Q: Err… In Animal Forest you said ‘Rum had already appeared’, at that point of time, did they show their name of face?
A: Name.. Eh… U… Eh… Hm… In some kind, their name was not shown.
Audience: The face?
A: Hmm… I wonder :)
The face… Hm… Maybe appeared… Maybe not…
Q: In Meitantei Conan universe there was FBI, Secret Police, Japan Police… Which organization would you like to join, if you lived in Conan world?
A: Eh… I don’t want both of them :)
Audience: If you were to have some activity with them - either investigation or just eating, then who?
A: Eh… If I was with Akai, I think I won’t be able to talk with him. Aa. Amuro-kun is kind of nice. I want to eat sandwiches with Amuro. Haha. Amuro then.
Q: I don’t know if you’ll answer that, but how many years passed since Wakasa Rumi-sensei started teaching? She is a homeroom teacher, which means she has to have teaching experience for some years.
A: Aa… Wakasa Rumi-sensei? A… Yes-yes. Aa, Eh? Hm… I can’t answer that… Sorry. Maybe that can be an answer of some kind.
Q: I love Nagano poilice so much, err… do you plan to draw a chapter about when Morofushi-keiji abandoned his post?
A: A… Yes-yes. Eh… Hm… I have some plans, but… What to do… I want to see it? Aa… I want to see it. Then I’ll do it. Sorry if I won’t be able to draw it.
NEW:
Q: I love Ran really much, and I really liked Ran and Shinichi’s sakura meeting story, but Yukiko, when looked at Ran’s face, told ‘could it be’, and 'Eri-chan’s girl’, could it be that Shinichi and Ran met before?
A: A… Yes-yes. Shinichi and Ran didn’t meet before. That was their first meeting. Well, Yukiko could’ve seen her, but she didn’t meet her.
Audience: Maybe you’ll draw Yukiko and Ran’s meeting?
A: Aa… You want to see it? I see… I’ll try :) Although I have no plans of drawing it for now :)
Q: In the chapter where Amuro first appeared, DNA and blood were mentioned, does it have something to do with Amuro?
A: Blood, huh? Err… What, something like a chimera? No-no-no :)
Audience: Then blood relationship? Family?
A: A! No, I can’t tell that! :)
Q: There were two movies with Kogoro being cool, will there be a chapter where Kogoro will be cool in manga?
A: I’m drawing it right now! Er, in next Sunday series. He’s soo cool!
Q: I’m very interested in Gin, he’s smart, quick-witted and I think he’s one of the best 5 of te Organization, so can you at least tell us his number position in the Organization?
A: E… Quite high.
Audience: Top ten? Top 5?
A: A… Among the best 10.
Q: I love Takagi-keiji the best, but his past is not really clear, what was the reason for him to join the police? Will you tell it?
A: I’ll think of it! Hahaha.
Q: How movie titles are decided?
A: Aa… This year it was decided by staff. Previous one was decided by me. Somebody decided on ‘darkest’, I chose ‘nightmare’. So that’s like that. Suwa(Michihiko Suwa)-san thinks about it, I think about it, staff thinks about it.
Q: In Visual Book there’s written that Shinichi-kun is America resident, was he born in America? Or Japan?
A: Eh? America? Is it written there? That’s probably a mistake. He was _probably_ born in Japan.
Q: Among all girl characters in Meitantei Conan, I feel like there are a lot of strong-willed women, err… does Aoyama-sensei love this type? Or is this unintentional?
A: I love ‘tsundere’ type! My favourite. Of course I like cute ones too.
Q: Kudo Shinichi, Akai Shuichi, Kuroba Toichi, all important characters has ‘ichi’ in their names. And Chiba-san’s first name was not his seiyu’s, the 'one’ is changed to 'wa’.
A: Aa, you noticed! Sorry. And if you want more details, I wanted Toichi to be voiced by Ikeda Shuichi, so he was named Toichi, who gave him the voice. Akai Shuichi goes without saying. Shinichi is a little different. He was named after Hoshi Shinichi-san.
Audience: What about Furuya-san’s Rei and Heiji’s 'Ji’? Has it meanings of numbers?
A: It have nothing to do with numbers.
Q: I love Miyano Shiho the best, at Episode ONE’s start scene in laboratory, when Sherry was talking with somebody on the phone while looking at the computer screen, is her opponent someone important?
A: What? A~ No. Sorry. I think it could be anyone. They won’t appear probably. Sorry.
Q: About Miyano Shiho-chan, will she have a love development?
A: Eh! That’s a difficult question. Well… She loves a certain soccer player. Well.. Hm. Don’t you know that? Well, that’s all about it. Hahaha.
Q: That’s not a question about Conan, but when there was an earthquake in Tottori, how did you knew about it and what did you feel?
A: A… Well, I was sleeping. Honestly, I was going to sleep 3 hours, and when I woke up after half an hour of sleeping, I thought 'it’s shaking! and switched on TV. When I saw Hokuei written there, I was suprised. Yep. Like that. A was a little surprised.
Q: Will Okita-kun appear in the movie?
A: He won’t appear in movie. But probably will appear in manga. He’s in the same high school. He won’t appear (in movie)!
Want to see him?
Audience: Yes!
A: Ok. I’ll do it!
Q: Karakurenai Love Letter has Huakunin Isshu theme, which is your favorite poem?
A: That’s ‘Chihayaburu’! You don’t know? Please study more.
Q: When will Takagi-san and Satou-keiji marry?
A: A… What a straight question. Hmmm… I don’t know when, but I want them to marry. Hm. It’s still undecided.
Q: In ep. ONE which scenes were made by you?
A: Aa… Of course Korn! Yeah… And everything apart from Shinichi and Ran visiting Sonoko’s home at the beginning was made by me.
Last scenes with Akai, Vermouth was of course mine. Yukiko and Yusaku also. I directed all of those scenes. And Vodka’s 'We want to build a lab’ was mine.
Q: All girls in Conan, for example Ran-chan, look really cute, tell us please, what references and brands do you use for them?
A: Eh~ Aa… Well, right now all women clothes are chosen by women. So it depends on her taste.
Before, when I chose it myself, it was JJ, anan, Non-no and CanCam. That’s all. Sorry.
Q: Err… I really love Akai-san and was suprised that he dated Jodie=sensei. Please tell us about how Jodie and Akai’s romance started! When they started dating? Who confessed first? Tell us!
A: Ehh? I can’t tell that :) Please wait, it could appear in manga!
Audience: Please!
A: I’ll do my best.
Q: I lived in Tottori for a long time but I became fan only with 'The Darkest Nightmare’, sorry. That’s not a question, more like a wish. Please add Kazami Yuuya to the manga. Please.
A: Eh? Who? Kazami? You like Kazami?
Audience: That’s not about liking, that’s about Amuro having no friends…
A: Aa… That’s good :)
Audience: Hey, he’s lonely.
A: Well… Kazami, huh. You want him to appear. Yes-yes-yes. Maybe you’ll see Kazami again.
Q: Kaito Kid err… Does he know that Conan=Shinichi?
A: A! That, when did it happen? I want to ask myself… Well, if I’ll have a chance, I’ll think of it.
Q: What car you ride to come here today?
A: Aaa, Same as Sato-keiji, RX7. In manga it’s black. Police cars are not that flashy. Anime… well… Lied. A, Amuro also has the same. His car is white.
Q: Looks like there’s a fuss about where Heiji will confess to Kazuha-chan in recent Sunday issue. Where do you think he will do it?
A: You ask about that? You can’t:) Hm… Kinda… Well, wait for it :)
Q: What is the most impressive scene in ‘Karakurenai no Love Letter’?
A: That’s hm… A scene with Kazuha. I can tell only that. I drew a teaser while having an apparent scene in mind. Hm? You got what it is? You don’t get it? It’s fine! :) Damn, me. I told too much.
Q: Happy New Year. Err… Quite a time ago you told that you want to reach 100 volumes, now you’re closing to it, what are you going to do?
A: I think it will exceed 100 volumes. Please act like I didn’t say anything about 100 volumes :)
Audience: How much do you want to reach?
A: I don’t have a goal. Mm… I didn’t even think about it.
Q: Happy New Year, Aoyama-sensei. Err… I became a fan from the Darkest Nighmare, so I like Akai-san and Amuro-san. Err… If it’s possible, please tell us birthdays of Akai-san and Amuro=sam… Err… Akai-san and Furuya Rei-san.
A: Aa… I don’t know.
Audience: Then at least tell us Akai’s age
A: I didn’t tell?
Audience: He first appeared as a passenger and he didn’t had age shown.
Aoyama: Aa… Age, huh. How old is Amuro?
Audience: Amuro is 29, but we don’t know about Furuya Rei-san.
A: Well, Amuro is 29, Iori is 30, right? Then it’s like that. 31-32.
Q: To what extent Rye and Bourbon had really that bad relationship?
A: Eeh? They had bad relationship, right?
Audience: Like could they not stand each other faces or even eat at the same table?
A: Well, yeah, it was like that. They really disliked each other. I guess you understand there was a reason for that, right?
Q: Err, I think about manga and movies as different things, but they have content created by you, right? Err… According to movies, Ran-chan knows Conan-kun’s birthday, but she doesn’t (in manga), so how movies influence manga?
Is your setting the same as movie one?
A: Ah, is it influencing? Aa… Hmm… Right, I want to say it’s the same, but it has some subtle differences. Well. I suppose it has differences. Like, birthdays. Well. I can’t answer right away, sorry. Well. Movies are movies. Manga is manga.
Q: About Haneda Koji… In manga’s APTX list he is Haneda, but in anime is is ‘Hada’.
A: A… That is a mistake. I didn’t say that to anime staff. Koji is taken from Tanigawa Koji.
Q: Episode ONE’s scene with Ran-chan cooking for Shinichi was impressive. How good are male characters at cooking?
A: Amuro is good at it. Akai was taught by Yukiko-san and got better. But he can only make stews… I think Amuro is better.
Q: Yusaku’s ‘Night Baron’ is a a reference to Red Baron, that was a reference for Akai-san and Char (Aznable)?
A: Eh? Red Baron?
(TN: Manfred von Richthofen)
Audience: He’s famous in America…
A: No. Wrong. Golden Mask. Edogawa Ranpo’s.
Q: I got interested in Conan from the previous year’s movie. There are a lot of people who really like Akai-san and Amuro-san, so people talk about it a lot. Akai was dating Miyano Akemi, who was at the same organization. What about Amuro?
A: I made a hint before. Eh? You didn’t hear that? Amuro dated somebody.
Audience: Was it a love inside the Organization? If he has a woman now, please tell is.
A: A. Right now he doesn’t have a woman he loves.
Audience: Now?
A: Yep. Hahaha. You’re all great. He doesn’t! For now.
Audience: Will you draw a chapter about it?
A: Hm, maybe. His first love. You all know that person.
Q: Happy New Year. I’m a fan of Haibara Ai-chan, but there was too little Ai-chan in Episode ONE. Do you want to make episode TWO about how Haibara-san became smaller?
A: Aa. You want to see a getting smaller story again, huh. Right now - no. But it had great reviews, so maybe we’ll make something like that.
Q: Happy New Year. Err, in Amuro-san as Furuya Rei’s past there was a glimpse of Elena-sensei, do you want to draw something about it?
A: A… Right. I have to! Hm… That’s kind of difficult setting.
Audience: Wil you draw it in a RUM arc?
Aoyama: No comment! :) I told too much. Sorry, I can’t answer that.

Special Thanks to Detective Conan - The Red Thread
回复

使用道具 举报

新闻部顾问

主题

好友

积分

昵称
火狐
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
10350 柯币
人气
12812 ℃
注册时间
2008-12-2
发表于 2017-1-12 23:37:32 |只看该作者
angelicachao 发表于 2017-1-12 10:59
忍不住來po個英文翻譯~~
大家可以來練英文~~黑黑~
A few additional info thanks to Spimer:- In regards t ...

感谢补充日文报导和英译!也有一些其他的日文报导刚刚出现,这两天我会用这些把本贴的内容再核对一遍的。
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户大学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
80%
昵称
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
819 柯币
人气
1100 ℃
注册时间
2015-9-5
发表于 2017-1-13 14:03:03 |只看该作者
问:请告诉我赤井和安室的出生年月日?
青山:啊…我也不知道。
问:至少透露一下赤井的年龄吧?
青山:我没说过吗?安室是29岁,伊织是30岁吧?那么赤井也相差不远,31、32岁左右吧?
安室和赤井年龄都好大呀,感觉年龄设定再小一点会更好吧
话说,为嘛会把伊织无我的年龄也告诉了,并没有提问道啊,这个人很重要?还不如说说GIN多大的好T.T

点评

yangti1674  可能仅仅是因为青山不久前刚设计了伊织,提问时最先想到,就脱口而出了吧  发表于 2017-1-13 14:19
回复

使用道具 举报

贝克街的神秘人

主题

好友

积分

昵称
yuanxing
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
444 柯币
人气
5799 ℃
注册时间
2010-9-14
发表于 2017-1-13 14:57:24 |只看该作者
没有什么大的爆点
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户大学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
3%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
3642 柯币
人气
2794 ℃
注册时间
2008-10-26
发表于 2017-1-13 19:26:20 |只看该作者
琴酒只有前10吗......
感觉地位应该再高一点啊...
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
3%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
3 柯币
人气
691 ℃
注册时间
2011-4-5
发表于 2017-1-14 09:57:49 |只看该作者
当初还真以为到100卷能完结呢,想想还是太天真了啊哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户大学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
3%
昵称
追风异灵
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
373 柯币
人气
407 ℃
注册时间
2015-3-26
发表于 2017-1-14 15:22:10 |只看该作者
每次都从73对话挖剧透233333
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
昵称
Bella
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
5 柯币
人气
26 ℃
注册时间
2016-12-10
发表于 2017-1-15 22:08:28 |只看该作者
我就问一句,志保的“那个人”是谁?

点评

Nicolas-C  如果是前半部分提到的“足球选手”,有可能是指BIG大阪队的比护隆佑  发表于 2017-1-16 01:43
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户小学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
昵称
墨染倾城若汐
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1 柯币
人气
958 ℃
注册时间
2012-1-21
发表于 2017-1-21 00:28:36 |只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享
回复

使用道具 举报

见习侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
3%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
125 柯币
人气
1914 ℃
注册时间
2013-9-17
发表于 2017-1-21 09:13:47 |只看该作者
青山大叔一直在歪歪自己就是新一(柯南),真的是宅男大叔
回复

使用道具 举报

推理爱好者

主题

好友

积分

升级
45%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
118 柯币
人气
208 ℃
注册时间
2016-3-27
发表于 2017-1-26 11:09:18 |只看该作者
问:琴酒在组织里处在什么位置?
青山:相当高,大概在前十位吧。

我还以为琴酒是二号人物了呢,被他干掉的自己人可真不少。。。

点评

Nicolas-C  别忘了朗姆的存在……  发表于 2017-1-26 15:49
我在这里,看着月亮
回复

使用道具 举报

见习侦探

M22鄠邑观摩负责人

主题

好友

积分

升级
19%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
131 柯币
人气
799 ℃
注册时间
2015-3-2
发表于 2017-1-29 20:35:59 |只看该作者
哈哈哈 最近看到柯南又有了新的动态 个人实在是很高兴 系诶些版主啦
[url=http://weibo.com/u/5539444858?s=6uyXnP][url=http://service.t.sina.com.cn/widget/qmd/5539444858/12ce62e9/7.png]http://service.t.sina.com.cn/widget/qmd/5539444858/12ce62e9/7.png[/url][/url][url=https://bbs.aptx.cn/plugin.php?id=signline:showsign&sid=3c89b000a59d3fbae4099b50ae293369]https://bbs.aptx.cn/plugin.php?id=signline:showsign&sid=3c89b000a59d3fbae4099b50ae293369[/url]
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
31%
昵称
Storm
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
2 柯币
人气
2 ℃
注册时间
2016-4-10
发表于 2017-1-30 19:27:54 |只看该作者
青山老大FBI和公安都不想加入的那个问题中,一脸嫌弃赤井呀,这么嫌弃自己的角色真的好么哈哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

禁止发言

头像被屏蔽

主题

好友

积分

昵称
十年后的陌生人
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
2 柯币
人气
532 ℃
注册时间
2016-12-3
发表于 2017-2-5 19:26:08 |只看该作者
谢谢各位的翻译,这些问题正是我们这些柯南爱好者想问的问题,这次采访的问题使我们对柯南这部动画有了更加深刻的了解,在此谢过各位采访记者以及翻译的人士。
签名被屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户大学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
88%
昵称
飞火
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1876 柯币
人气
1416 ℃
注册时间
2007-8-31
发表于 2017-2-15 11:25:53 |只看该作者
一辈子画不完的主。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

手机版|Archiver|名侦探柯南事务所 ( 沪ICP备17027512号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:19 , Processed in 0.081002 second(s), 38 queries , MemCached On.