人气
5349 ℃
注册时间
2014-5-28
发表于 2017-11-12 18:42:04 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 张天枢ZTS 于 2017-11-18 08:49 编辑

转载本译文请同时标注新闻来源链接与本帖链接。

(一)专访部分

Michihiko Suwa is the producer of the TV anime and movie series Detective Conan (Meitantei Conan), also known as Case Closed based on the manga by Gosho Aoyama. In part one of MANGA.TOKYO’s interview with Suwa, we learn about the beginnings of the anime as well as how the anime staff are careful not to slip up when adapting Aoyama’s manga.
诹访道彦是电视动画与电影系列《名侦探柯南》的制片人,这个系列作品根据青山刚昌的漫画改编,亦被称作《Case Closed》
。在MANGA.TOKYO对诹访的采访第一部分中,我们会了解到这部动画的起源,以及动画制作人员是如何在改编青山的漫画过程中小心翼翼力求不出差错的。

5a053e842eeef.jpg
诹访道彦

— Could you tell us how the plan for the anime adaptation of Detective Conan developed?
—您可以向我们讲述《名侦探柯南》动画化企划是如何发展起来的吗?

The first chapter of the original manga Detective Conan series, also known as Case Closed, was published in 1994 in Shonen Sunday. I guess it was a countermeasure against the rival manga magazine which had started a detective manga series The Kindaichi Case Files in 1992. I had a close connection with the editorial staff in Shonen Sunday, so I heard about a new detective manga before its publication. When I read the first chapter, I was instantly captured by its clever tricks. I kept reading it for 10 weeks and made up my mind to make an anime adaptation.
《名侦探柯南》漫画原著第一话于1994年出版(连载)于少年Sunday中。我认为这是对抗在1992年揭载了一部侦探漫画系列《金田一少年事件簿》的竞争对手漫画杂志的一种对策。我和少年Sunday的编辑联系密切,因此在出版前我就知道了会有一部新侦探漫画。读第一话时,我当场就被其精妙的作案手法吸引住了。我坚持看了10周,然后决定做一部改编动画。

Protagonist Shinichi Kudo was a 17-year-old detective but ends up having the body of a first-grade child because of a drug he was forced to swallow. I thought this setting was ‘a big lie’, and that was why it would nicely fit for anime. While discussing the anime adaptation plan, I convinced the editorial staff that I would respect the original which had an unrealistic setting, but otherwise was serious and a realistic mystery-solving story.
主人公工藤新一是一名17岁的侦探,但有一天因被灌下毒药而变成小学一年级小孩的身体。我认为这个设定是“一个大骗局”,而这也是它为什么适合做成动画。讨论动画改编计划时,我说服编辑,我会尊重有不合现实设定,但另一方面是个严肃现实解谜故事的原著。

At the time, Yomiuri Telecasting was airing the anime series Magic Knight Rayearth at 7:30 on Monday evening, but I wasn’t sure which TV block Detective Conan would be scheduled into. Although we didn’t know exactly when it would start airing, we began developing the plan aiming to air in January or February 1995.
当时,读卖电视台在周一晚7:30正播出动画《魔法骑士》,但我并不确定《名侦探柯南》会被排在哪个档期。尽管我们不知道具体会在什么时候开播,我们还是计划于1995年一二月份播出

We asked TMS Entertainment, then called Tokyo Movie Shinsha, to take care of the anime production, because they had brilliant staff members. They created Magic Knight Rayearth and I appreciated their effort to create such great visuals. We also made an offer to Kenji Kodama for the director’s role. We had worked together on City Hunter before, so I told him it wasn’t an action but a mystery anime. He replied that he actually preferred mystery to action, and rather enjoyed creating mystery episodes more than the action ones while directing the Lupin III series. For the script, we wanted someone who was specialized in live-action dramas, so we invited Kanji Kashiwabara, who had been working on scripts for many detective dramas. He pulled some strings and Kazunari Kouchi, Junichi Miyashita, and Yuichi Higurashi joined us. We also asked script writers for anime to join our production team. For music, we asked Katsuo Ono, who was responsible for the music in a popular detective drama series called Taiyo ni Hoero, because we wanted the music of the anime to be comparable to suspense dramas for adults. Our idea was to create new mystery anime which is different from the others, and could be enjoyed by both children and adults.
我们让TMS娱乐,当时叫东京电影新社,去担任动画制作。因为他们有出色的制作团队。他们创作了《魔法骑士》,我非常欣赏他们为做出这样一部伟大作品做出的努力。我们也让儿玉兼嗣担当了导演的角色。我们曾在《城市猎人》制作组一同工作过,所以我和他说这不是个动作片而是部推理动画。他回复说,比起动作片他其实更喜欢推理片,更喜欢创作推理情节而非动作场景。当时他正执导《鲁邦三世》系列。剧本方面,我们需要的是专攻真人剧的人,所以我们邀请了曾担任多部侦探剧编剧的柏原宽司。他拉来了一堆人,古内一成、宫下隼一和日暮裕加入了我们。我们也让一些动画剧作家加入了我们的制作团队。音乐方面,我们找来了负责流行刑侦剧《向太阳怒吼》音乐的大野克夫,因为我们希望这部动画的音乐可以媲美成人悬疑剧。我们的理念是创作一部独特的、能让小孩和大人都可以欣赏的新推理动画。

— What do you pay attention to when creating the anime?

—您在做这部动画时都会注意些什么?

We have some rules, like using the word ‘body’ instead of ‘corpse’, and have blood look ‘black’ not ‘red’. That’s because we wanted the anime to be a mystery-solving story from the first place. We avoid showing scenes of a knife stabbing somebody or a bullet hitting victims, as long as they aren’t related to the tricks of a mystery. It airs in the evening in Japan, so there might be viewers who are in the middle of their dinner. We take extra care not to offend anyone, especially people who aren’t anime fans. We used to use ‘murder case’ in its titles quite a lot at the beginning, but stopped using it two or three years later, because we want to show not the crime itself, but how Conan solves a mystery after the crime happens. Our priority lies in showing the genius mystery-solving skills of Shinichi Kudo under the name of Conan Edogawa.
我们有一些规矩,比如用“遗体”这个词代替“尸体”,以及让血液看起来是黑色而非红色。那是因为,我们希望动画从一开始就是解谜故事。我们会回避用刀刺伤某人或子弹击中受害者的场景,因为这些和推理作案手法无关。作品在日本晚间播出,所以可能会有观众正在进餐。我们会格外小心,不要冒犯任何人,尤其是那些非动画迷。一开始,我们曾在标题中使用了相当多的“杀人事件”,但两三年后就不再用了,因为我们不想表现犯罪本身,而是柯南在案件发生后如何破案。我们的重点在于表现化名江户川柯南的工藤新一的天才破案技巧。

While I believe Detective Conan is a superb mystery, the manga author Gosho Aoyama thinks of it as a comedy drama that focuses on its characters with an element of romantic comedy between Shinichi and Ran Mouri. I think that’s the strength of Detective Conan. It stands out from many other mystery stories. Furthermore, although we don’t know what type of characters will be popular, as everybody has their own tastes, our viewers can find their favorite among the varieties of characters in the anime. Aoyama creates many characters who have their individual charms, and we put them in the mystery solving stories. That’s why Detective Conan is different from any other mystery anime.
虽然我相信《名侦探柯南》是一部高端推理剧,但是漫画作者青山刚昌认为这是部喜剧,围绕着作品角色,在新一和毛利兰之间有着些许浪漫元素的喜剧。我想这就是《名侦探柯南》的力量。它从众多推理故事中脱颖而出。此外,尽管我们不知道什么类型的角色会受欢迎,因为人各有所好,观众也还是可以在众多角色中找到他们的最爱。青山创造了许多独具个人魅力的角色,而我们将他们融入了解谜故事之中。这也是为何《名侦探柯南》会不同于其它推理动画。

5a053e82329ec.jpg

— Is there anything you didn’t expect because the series has become such a long-runner?

—因为本系列已经成为这样的一部长篇连载作品,有没有出现什么您意料之外的事?

In the anime’s timeline, it has been less than a year since the roller coaster murder case. Many incidents have happened in Beika Town during that time. Only about 250 days have passed in the anime world, but we’ve made about 880 episodes. The town must be in a mess, since, mathematically speaking, there are three to four incidents happening in a day. [laugh] We must welcome the situation because a long-running series means the anime has dedicated fans. Aoyama once said that there has been only one Christmas and one Valentine’s Day in the anime. That demonstrates things in the anime are in safe hands. We’ve seen Conan’s birthday, but not Ran’s yet. I presume he already has his plan for her birthday, so we won’t imply anything about hers in the anime. We don’t want to change anything about its setting.
在动画时间线上,距离云霄飞车杀人事件还不足一年。在那段时间许多案子都发生在米花町。动画世界里仅仅度过了约250天,可我们已经做了约880集。这个地方一定很乱,因为从数据上讲,一天会有三四个案子发生。(笑)我们必须欢迎这种状况,因为一部长篇连载系列意味着动画有着忠实的粉丝。青山曾说,动画里只过了一次圣诞节,一次情人节,这表明这些东西在动画里还是可靠的。我们已经看过柯南的生日,但小兰的还没有。我猜他已经有小兰生日的计划了,所以他不会在动画里暗示关于她的任何事情。我们不想改变设定。

At the beginning of the series, we didn’t have smartphones therefore the characters were using flip phones. We didn’t expect such technological advancements at that time. Conan likes new things, so he tries them without hesitation. If he had been in possession of a smartphone 20 years ago, some mysteries might been solved easily with it. Perhaps we are living in a difficult time for mystery stories.
在作品创作之初,我们还没有智能手机,所以角色们用的是翻盖手机。当时没有想过会有这样的技术进步。柯南喜欢新鲜事物,所以他会毫不犹豫地去尝试。如果他20年前就有一部智能手机,那么一些谜团会通过它轻易解决。也许我们生活在一个对推理故事来说很艰难的时期。

In the manga, Conan and Ai Haibara make a remark about something which is seemingly unrelated at the end of each case. Later, it turns out to be something really significant in another episode. Aoyama’s use of such foreshadowing is increasing recently, so the current director, Yashuichiro Yamamoto, is careful about not to miss any minor details in the manga.

漫画里,柯南和灰原哀在案件结束后都会说一些与案件看似无关的话。后来,它会在另一话中显得尤为重要。青山越来越多地用这种伏笔,所以现在的导演山本泰一郎会很小心,不要错过漫画中的任何细节。

In short, there is a main storyline in the manga, which is like a big river flowing throughout the story, and the anime original parts we create are like floating leaves on the river. We know we shouldn’t obstruct the flow. Detective Conan has the major plot of Conan pursuing the Black Organization. Only Aoyama can deal with the plot, therefore we take extra care to include every single detail in the anime, as it might be related to the plot. I think we’ve done a good job in this regard so far.
总之,漫画里有一条主线,就像一条贯穿整个故事的长河,而我们做的动画原创部分就像漂在河上的叶子。我们知道不应阻挡潮流。《名侦探柯南》有柯南追踪黑衣组织的主情节。只有青山能处理这部分,因此我们会格外小心,包括动画里的每一个细节,因为它可能与剧情相关。我认为迄今我们在这方面做得很好。

Detective Conan is showing overseas now.
—《名侦探柯南》正在海外播出。

We are extremely glad about that. It has been doing well, especially in Asia and South-East Asia where it’s nearing the No.1 place in anime genre. It used to be shown in the US under the title of Case Closed, but it struggled because we are not allowed to show someone getting shot in anime there. They are showing lots of violence in live-action drama, though. We have fans in some parts of Europe.
我们对此表示非常高兴。作品表现一直很好,特别是在亚洲与东南亚,那里这部作品几乎达到了动画作品的第1名。作品曾在美国以《Case Closed》的名义播出,但它遇到了瓶颈,因为美国不允许在动画中展示有人被枪杀,虽然他们在真人剧中展示了大量的暴力内容。我们在欧洲部分地区有粉丝。

I hope people abroad can directly know what Japanese anime want to deliver by watching anime. For that reason, I’m pleased anime can overcome boundaries and rules between countries. I’d love more people to watch this anime.
我希望国外的人们可以通过观看动画准确了解日本动画想要传达的东西。因此,我很乐见动画可以跨越国界与规则。我希望有更多人看这部动画。

— Have you heard comments from fans abroad?

—您有听过国外粉丝的评价吗?

I’ve found many comments in English and other languages on Twitter. I’m delighted to know there are people who are watching Detective Conan abroad. Recently, more voice actors have traveled overseas to attend anime events. When Rikiya Koyama, who plays Kogoro Mouri, went to Taiwan, many people gathered to meet him. I like that fans abroad have fun with the characters of the anime. I’m glad that they enjoy the stories of the Detective Boys, love stories in the police force, and the romantic comedy between Heiji Hattori and Kazuha Toyama, despite the fact that they have different cultures. They’ll say things like “I like Heiji”, “I like Kid.” I’d like the fans abroad to enjoy what their favorite characters do, and hope to hear what they think of the anime more in future.
我在推特上找到了许多英语以及其它语言的评论。我很高兴了解到国外有人看《名侦探柯南》。最近,更多的配音演员到海外参加动画活动。声演毛利小五郎的小山力也去了(中国)台湾,很多人聚在一起去看他。我乐见国外粉丝喜欢动画角色。我很高兴他们会喜欢少年侦探团的故事、警视厅恋爱物语,以及服部平次与远山和叶的浪漫喜剧,尽管他们有着不同的文化。他们会说诸如“我喜欢平次”“我喜欢基德”之类的话。我希望国外粉丝们能够享受他们最爱的角色所做的事,并希望在未来听见更多他们关于动画的看法。

5a0547f73bf0f.jpg

— It’s a pity that Conan can’t go abroad because he doesn’t have his passport.
—很遗憾柯南不能去国外因为他没有自己的护照。

He can’t use an antidote casually, can he? I’ll follow how Aoyama deals with it. [laugh]
他不能随便用解药,对吧?我会跟着看青山如何处理这个问题。(笑)

— What is an interesting point about the anime adaptation of Detective Conan
—关于《名侦探柯南》动画改编的有趣之处是什么?

At the end of the 18th theatrical movie Detective Conan: Dimensional Sniper, Subaru Okiya reveals his true identity as Shuichi Akai. Anime can use voice to express identity, but manga can’t. Even Aoyama admitted the power of anime. Readers keep reading the original manga because it’s brilliant, however we create anime with images and sound. I’m proud of what we’ve done to bring 2-dimensional manga to 3-dimensional anime with movement and sound in an effective way. I think the original manga is a first-class sponge cake and what we do is to decorate it with cream and fruit. Just like decoration makes the sponge cake tastier, anime enhances the source material to make it more attractive to a wider audience. Obviously, the original manga has an astonishing amount of circulation, however anime has the power to attract even elderly people who happen to be in front of TV with its sound and visuals. For that sense, I feel the anime series appeals to a much wider audience.
在第18部剧场版电影《名侦探柯南:异次元的狙击手》的结尾,冲矢昴表明他的真实身份是赤井秀一。动画可以用声音去表现身份,但漫画不行。连青山也承认动画的力量。读者们一直在看漫画原著,因为它很出色,但我们是用图像与声音做动画。令我自豪的是,我们以有效的手段通过动作和声音将2维的漫画转化为3维的动画。我认为漫画原著就像一块松糕,而我们的工作是用奶油和水果装饰它。就如这些点缀令松糕更可口,动画会强化这些素材以吸引更广泛的受众。显然,漫画有着惊人的发行量,然而动画甚至有吸引那些碰巧在电视前感受其声音与图像的老年人的能量。从这个意义上讲,我感觉动画吸引了更广泛的观众群。

— You said that anime-original stories are like leaves floating on a river. What do you think about their own charms?
—您刚才说动画原创剧情就像漂在河上的叶子。您认为它们本身的魅力如何?

Creating anime-original stories (stories that are not based on chapters of the manga) means a declaration of war against Aoyama for me. My goal for creating original stories is to hear him say “I enjoyed watching it.” I begin making a story by imagining what will happen if Conan and Ran travel together, or get involved in an incident while walking around the town with the Detective Boys. Then, I consider how I use characters effectively and build a story.
对我来说创作动画原创剧情(非漫改剧情)意味着对青山宣战。我创作原创剧情的目标是听他说“我喜欢看。”我会通过想象如果柯南和小兰一起去旅行会发生什么,或者和少年侦探团在(米花)町周边散步之时会被卷入什么事件中来做出剧情。然后,我会考虑如何有效用角色来构建剧情。

I must say that we have partly contributed the 22-year history of the anime series, because, although between 60-75% of the anime series is based on the original manga, the rest is anime-original. I become ecstatic when Aoyama says he enjoyed the anime-original stories.
我必须要说,我们已经为这部22年的动画做出了部分贡献,因为,尽管动画的60-75%是基于漫画改编,其它的还是动画原创。当青山说他喜欢动画原创剧情时我欣喜若狂。

5a053e5ceb364.jpg

来源:Interview with Detective Conan Producer Michihiko Suwa Part 1

————————————
※原文如此。动画实际首播于1996年1月。
已有 1 人评分RP 收起 理由
345425504 + 5

总评分: RP + 5   查看全部评分

新闻部情报组组长

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
958 柯币
人气
5349 ℃
注册时间
2014-5-28
发表于 2017-11-12 18:46:53 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 张天枢ZTS 于 2017-11-15 18:57 编辑

(二)读者提问

— Now, could you answer some questions from overseas? I have 6 questions here selected from more than 100 questions we’ve received.
—现在,可以让您回答几个来自海外的提问吗?我这里有从一百多个问题中选出的6个。

Karylle Enchinares Famero asks: What are some of your favorite murder tricks that you’ve encountered while producing the series?
Karylle Enchinares Famero提问:在您创作的过程中,您遇到的最喜欢的杀人手法有哪些?

First of all, I like the trick from the episode The Sunfish Murder (File 56: Script by Kazunari Kouchi). It was an episode from one of the early seasons and I was thinking so hard with the director to come up with good tricks. Of course I still ponder over new tricks and sometimes they even see the light of day. The Man Who Was Killed Four Times (File 175: Script by Nobuo Ohgizawa) is another favorite of mine. It’s a story about a tough victim who is killed by multiple perpetrators, but each time he comes alive again. Therefore, it’s very difficult for Conan to get to the bottom of the case as the plot is quite complicated. Fortunately, we had a talented script writer who can wrap up the story within twenty-odd minutes. I really like The Entrance to the Maze: The Anger of Colossus (File 208: script by Chiaki Hashiba), especially the trick of the murder that happened during a ropeway ride through a tunnel.

首先,我喜欢《清洁公司杀人事件》(第56集,古内一成编剧)中的手法。这是早期的一集,当时我和导演绞尽脑汁只为想出好的手法。当然现在我仍在琢磨新手法,有时甚至也能钻研成功。《惨遭四次杀害的男子》(第175集,扇泽延男编剧)是我另一个最爱。这是个顽强的受害者被多个凶手杀害的故事,不过每次他都会复活。因为案情相当复杂,所以柯南很难了解案件的本质。所幸,我们有一位可以把故事浓缩在二十多分钟内的有才编剧。我着实喜欢《通往迷宫的入口 巨大神像的愤怒》(第208集,桥场千晶编剧),尤其是在隧道内索道上的杀人手法。

Ruffa Marielle Aquino asks; What are the most memorable things you did for the series and is there any advice you can give to students like me who want to pursue the same path of animation production?
Ruffa Marielle Aquino提问:您为这个系列做过的记忆最深刻的事是什么?您对像我这样同样想追求动画制作道路的学生有什么建议吗?

During the opening song ‘Koi wa thrill, shock, suspense’ (File 205 – 230: sang by Rina Aiuchi), Conan performs a ‘Para Para Dance’ which was on-trend at the time. He wasn’t allowed to smile while dancing, as it was a rule of the dance. I was worried how an opening without smiling would be received by viewers, but decided to follow the rule and let him dance the proper way. Masahito Yoshioka , a program director from TMS Entertainment, was doubtful at the beginning, but eventually made up his mind to create a proper dance routine which everyone can enjoy dancing. We asked a choreographer to teach us the moves, and we created Conan’s take on ‘Para Para Dance’.
在片头曲《恋はスリル、ショック、サスペンス》(这场恋爱令人战栗、震惊、焦虑难耐)(暂译)(第205—230集,爱内里菜演唱)中,柯南表演了曾红极一时的“啪啦啪啦舞”。按这种舞蹈的规矩,他跳舞的时候是不可以笑的。我曾担心观众会怎么看一个没有笑容的片头,不过还是决定遵守规则,让他以正确的方式跳舞。吉冈昌仁,TMS娱乐的一名节目总监,最开始持怀疑态度,但最终决定创作一个让每个人都能欣赏的合理的舞步。我们邀请了一位编舞来教给我们动作,而我们创造了柯南专属的“啪啦啪啦舞”。

The 20th anniversary special episode Conan and Ebizou’s Kabuki Juhachiban Mystery (File 804-805) is another memorable one. Famous Kabuki actor Ichikawa Ebizou actually provided the voice of Ebizou in the anime. The script was written after his appearance was confirmed. I was impressed by Kashiwabara’s skillful script centering on Ebizou.

20周年特别剧集《柯南与海老藏 歌舞伎十八番之谜》(第804—805集)是另一个印象深刻的剧集。知名歌舞伎演员市川海老蔵在动画中本色声演海老藏。剧本是经他确认后写的。我对柏原围绕海老藏所写的剧本印象深刻。

If I may advise students who want to get into the anime industry, make sure that you keep your eyes open, find something that interests you, and learn deeply. I think communication skills are vital for our job, and in order to communicate better, you need knowledge. Read newspapers and magazines regularly to know current affairs. What is important is to make the person who you are talking to understand what you are interested in. You must know what you are talking about. In other words, you must speak with deep-rooted knowledge. It’s like anchoring a ship, so you don’t waver from your assertions.
如果要我给想要进入动画产业的学生什么建议的话,那么请时刻睁大双眼,寻找你感兴趣的事物,并深入学习。我认为交流技巧对你的工作很重要,而为了更好地交流,你需要知识。定期阅读报纸和杂志来了解时事。重点是让你交谈的对象理解你所感兴趣的东西。你必须明白你在说什么。换句话说,你必须用扎实的知识说话。这就如锚船一般,你不会对你的主张产生动摇。

You must prepare to be able to explain clearly what sort of anime it is you want to make, what your favorite works in the past are, and why you like them. For me, they are Columbo, the late Osamu Tezuka (a creator known as the ‘God of Manga’ and was a pioneer of anime and manga as we know it), and Oretachi no Tabi (a Japanese coming-of-age drama aired in 1975). They made me what I am.
你必须做好准备,才能够讲述清晰你想做哪种动画、你以前最喜欢的作品是什么,以及你为什么喜欢它们。对我来说,它们是《神探可伦坡》、手冢治虫(被众人称作“漫画之神”、动漫先锋的创作者)晚期作品,以及《前程锦绣》(1975年的日本时代剧)。是它们造就了我。

I watched Columbo when I was a junior high school student. I remember I felt excited when I watched the episode ‘Any Old Port in a Storm’ which takes place in a winery, even though I had never drunk alcohol at the time. It was as if I were watching adult lives through a window. I want to provide such excitement to viewers. Although that doesn’t actually have anything related to the Conan episodes with tricks related to wine, though. [laugh] I just want to tell you that finding interest in small things in the area you love will lead you to being a mystery fan.

在我是个初中生的时候,我看了《神探可伦坡》。我记得当我看《Any Old Port in a Storm》这发生在酒厂的一集的时候觉得很激动,尽管那时我还滴酒未沾。这就好似我在透过窗户观察大人们的生活。我想给观众们提供这样的刺激感。虽然那里没有任何跟柯南有关的、和酒有关的东西。(笑)我只是想告诉你,在你喜欢的领域的细微之处寻找乐趣会引领你成为一个推理迷。

Sana Hayama asks: What made you want to produce the series? Maybe you loved reading books which involved criminal action and mystery and tried to solve them? I’m sure this could be a reason for such an amazing and lively series!
Sana Hayama提问:是什么让您想要做这个系列?您是否喜欢阅读涉及犯罪行为和推理的书籍并想办法解决它们?我敢肯定这是个能做出如此精彩生动作品的原因!

When I watched the movie Murder on the Orient Express in 1974, I hadn’t actually read Agatha Christie’s novel at the time. However, I personally believe I was the one who solved the mystery first in the theater. A movie remake will be released soon, and I can’t wait watching it.
1974年,当我观看电影《东方快车谋杀案》的时候,我实际上还没有读过阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说。然而,我个人相信我是影院里最早解开谜团的人。一部重制电影即将上映,我已经迫不及待了。

Mark Gabriel Acribal asks: What are some of the challenges or struggles you had to overcome before becoming a producer?

Mark Gabriel Acribal提问:在成为制片人之前,您不得不克服哪些挑战和困难?

I was an assistant director for a midnight variety show called 11PM for two and a half years, and I struggled to death. It would have been almost classified as ‘power harassment’ (Japanese term describing psychological abuse and bullying at work) if it had happened today. [laugh] However, I learned what it takes during that time. The experience of confronting the difficulties, which was actually not as heroic as it sounds, made me what I am today. I always wanted to create something, but I didn’t know how difficult creating processes were.

我曾在一部叫《11PM》的深夜综艺做了两年半助理导演,我挣扎在死亡线上。这基本上就会被归类为“职权骚扰”(パワハラ)(描述工作中在心理上的虐待与霸凌的日语术语)了,如果它发生在今天的话。(笑)然而,我在那段时间里懂得了需要什么。那些事实上听起来并不那么英勇的面对困境的经历,造就了如今的我。我一直需要创作东西,可我并不知道创作的过程有多么艰辛。

Making a decision on everything about the footage is hard work but fun. The format of Detective Conan is made by the accumulations of my experiences. From the first episode, it has an epilogue, an ending, and a bit of a bonus scene. I’m confident in the format which director Kodama, producer Yoshioka and I devised together. We’ve been using this format for the TV series for all these years, and almost the same one for the movies.
决定关于分镜的每一件事很困难却有趣。《名侦探柯南》的形象是由我的经验累积而成的。从第一集开始,有一个收场白、一个片尾,还有一点彩蛋。我对我和导演儿玉、制片人吉冈共同确定的形式充满信心。我们所有这些年一直在电视动画里用这种形式,几乎还用在了电影里。

Ieng Wong asks: Were you a big fan of Conan before producing it?

Ieng Wong提问:您在做柯南之前是它的忠实粉丝吗?

As I said earlier, I knew about the manga before its serialization, and kept my eye on it. When I read the first chapter, I was so impressed by its tricks and depiction of situations. I was surprised how much it can do from the first episode.
如我此前所说,我在连载之前就知道了这部漫画,并持续关注着。当我读第一话的时候,我就被其中描绘的剧情和手法深深吸引住了。我对第一集究竟可以做多少东西表示震惊。

I also liked The Kindaichi Case Files which had started running in a different magazine before Detective Conan. Luckily, I got an offer to produce The Kindaichi Case Files after I started Detective Conan. I feel exceptionally fortunate to be in charge of the two great detective anime series.
我也喜欢在《名侦探柯南》之前已经于另一本杂志上连载的《金田一少年事件簿》。很幸运,我在《名侦探柯南》之后收到了一份制作《金田一少年事件簿》(动画)的工作。能负责两部伟大的侦探动画,我感到异常幸运。

Ryan Kun asks: What are your favorite detective movies and who are your favorite male and female characters in Detective Conan?

Ryan Kun提问:您最喜欢的侦探类电影有哪些?您在《名侦探柯南》中最喜欢的男性和女性角色是谁?

I still watch many detective movies. Strictly speaking, it’s not a detective movie but I like Around the World in Eighty Days (premiered in 1957). It was based on the novel of the same name written by Jules Verne, and depicts a man who takes a bet to travel around the world in 80 days. He is disappointed in himself as he misses the deadline just one day. However, it turns out he actually won the bet, because he gained one day when he had crossed the International Date Line. I love such dramatic comeback wins. It’s a great bonus for viewers who are amazed by the trick at the last minute. I want to deliver such amazement to our viewers.
我依然会看许多侦探电影。严格地讲,我要说的并不是侦探电影,而是《八十天环游地球》(1957年首映)。它基于儒勒·凡尔纳创作的同名小说改编,讲述了一个人打赌在80天内环游地球的故事。他对自己很失望,因为他仅仅超过了最后期限一天。然而,最终他还是赌赢了,因为他在跨越国际日期变更线的时候多了一天。我喜欢这种戏剧性的逆转胜利。对被最后时刻的手法震惊的观众来说,这是个十足的惊喜。我希望能向我们的观众传达这种震惊感。

My favorite character is always Kogoro Mouri. When the anime started airing, I was 37, the same age as Kogoro. He had a lovely high schooler daughter at that time, but I didn’t, though. [laugh] Although he has become crazier recently, he’s always lovable and no one can dislike him. I simply admire his personality.

我最喜欢的角色一直是毛利小五郎。动画首播时,我37岁,和小五郎同岁。那时候他已经有了一个可爱的高中生女儿,不过我没有。(笑)虽然他最近开始变得更疯狂,但是他永远很可爱,没人会不喜欢他。我单纯地敬佩他的人格。

Among the female characters, I like Sonoko Suzuki. She was only meant to appear once according to the initial plan, but became a regular character because of the superb voice acting of Naoko Matsui who portrays her. She became a fixture of the anime, so much so that the character setting of Momiji Ohoka from the movie Crimson Love Letter was ‘Sonoko in the West’. Sonoko is incredible because she is such a down-to-earth person despite being a daughter of an extremely wealthy family.
女性角色里,我喜欢铃木园子。根据原案,她本应只出现一次,不过由于松井菜樱子的出色演绎,她成为了一个日常角色。她已成为这部动画的标志,连电影《唐红的恋歌》里的大冈红叶的角色设定都是“西部的园子”。园子很不可思议,虽然她是个富家千金,却是个如此接地气的人。

Thank you very much for sending me questions. It is much appreciated. I wish I could understand English more, so I could read all your questions and comments myself.

非常感谢您向我提这么多问题。非常感谢。希望我可以懂更多英语这样我就能靠我自己读你们所有的问题和评论了。

5a05477f4f3b8.jpg

— What’s your next goal?
—您的下一个目标是什么?

Detective Conan has become a household name in Japan, and I’m quite satisfied with that. I’d like to crack the world market with Detective Conan. I can’t understand why only anime can’t show murder scenes in English-speaking countries, whereas other forms of mystery can. However, I feel optimistic because there are not so many murder scenes in the anime.
《名侦探柯南》已成为日本家喻户晓的名字,我对此相当满意。我想用《名侦探柯南》打开世界市场。我不明白在英语系国家为什么只有动画不能表现谋杀场景,而其它形式的推理剧就可以。不过,我对此表示乐观,因为这部动画里已经没那么多凶杀场景了。

For successful international market penetration, I must find why Japanese anime has become so popular and acclaimed worldwide. I also have to find a way to make foreign viewers understand the dramaturgy of the anime, otherwise they can’t remember every character.
为了成功渗透世界市场,我必须找出为什么日本动画会变得如此受欢迎,而且在世界范围饱受赞誉。我也必须找出一种能让国外观众理解动画演出形式的方法,否则他们没有办法记住每一个角色。

My ambition is to sail through the world with Detective Conan and make it a flagship anime on the globe.
我的抱负是将《名侦探柯南》销往全世界并让它成为全球动画的标杆。

— Could you give a comment for the fans?

—您可以跟粉丝们说点什么吗?

It has been 24 years since the manga started, and 22 years since the anime’s first airing. One day, Detective Conan will reach its conclusion. We don’t know when and how it ends, however until that day I’ll create the anime with all my heart. I hope you enjoy the anime both based on the original manga and the anime originals, as well as the movies. We’ll keep working our hardest to meet your expectations. Please continue to watch and follow Detective Conan.
距漫画启动已经24年了,动画首播已经22年。终有一天,《名侦探柯南》会迎来它的结局。我们不知道它何时会完结,然而直到那一天我会全心全意做这部动画。我希望你们既喜欢漫改动画也喜欢动画原创内容,再加上电影。我们会一直尽全力工作以满足你们的期待。请继续观看与关注《名侦探柯南》。

— Thank you very much.
—非常感谢。

来源:Interview with Detective Conan Producer Michihiko Suwa Part 2

————————————
※指二十世纪福克斯电影公司制作,肯尼思·布拉纳执导的电影《东方快车谋杀案》。电影在美国及中国内地的首映日是2017年11月10日,但在日本是在12月8日,所以诹访会这么说。
两部分采访中出现的剧集编号均为日版,与在其它国家或地区发行的版本不同。对照表参见此帖
已有 1 人评分RP 收起 理由
345425504 + 5

总评分: RP + 5   查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

侦探助理

主题

好友

积分

升级
50%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1190 柯币
人气
2699 ℃
注册时间
2009-7-7
发表于 2017-11-17 21:03:58 |显示全部楼层
虽然我相信《名侦探柯南》是一部高端推理剧,但是漫画作者青山刚昌认为这是部喜剧,(这才是真的big lie吗。。)

还有一些有趣的话
所以这是日译英变成英译汉吗。。

嗯。。英语系国家动漫禁枪杀害这个。。让我觉得跟某国的某些政策好像。不过如果为了打开世界市场而改变的话,还是觉得会怪怪的
誰もひとりじゃ生きていけない
心の支えが必要だと知った
回复

使用道具 举报

新闻部情报组组长

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
958 柯币
人气
5349 ℃
注册时间
2014-5-28
发表于 2017-11-18 06:12:23 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
コナンBEST 发表于 2017-11-17 21:03
虽然我相信《名侦探柯南》是一部高端推理剧,但是漫画作者青山刚昌认为这是部喜剧,(这才是真的big lie吗 ...

这是一家英文媒体,所以诹访会趁机吐槽几次美国的“相关法律法规与政策”。美国对动画内容表现的限制不仅限于枪和凶杀,当年70集的《百变小樱》都能砍到只剩三十多集。
现在的动画没那么多凶杀和原作也有一定关系吧,现在更多是一些细思恐极的案子,比如把人关在柜子里活活饿死……

点评

コナンBEST  是呀。。那个活活饿死了的惨相也很可怕。。然而小樱怎么都被砍了。。。  发表于 2017-11-18 21:38
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
31%
昵称
柯南侦探
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
249 柯币
人气
416 ℃
注册时间
2015-10-31
来自
福建福州
发表于 2017-11-18 12:53:02 |显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
26%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
-17 柯币
人气
76 ℃
注册时间
2017-7-5
发表于 2017-11-26 23:19:52 |显示全部楼层
敢不敢让柯南跟金田一凑一发?真正宿命的对手

点评

张天枢ZTS  游戏已经联动过了  发表于 2017-11-27 19:50
明日の流れ星  你去撮合两部作品的原作者啊(或者请人也行),这一点做不到,真正意义上的柯南VS金田一就别想了[手动滑稽]  发表于 2017-11-27 05:07
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

手机版|Archiver|名侦探柯南事务所 ( 沪ICP备17027512号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 03:13 , Processed in 0.052866 second(s), 21 queries , MemCached On.