名侦探柯南事务所

标题: {日记} Millefeuilleの幻想 [打印本页]

作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-8 06:50
标题: {日记} Millefeuilleの幻想
新学期新日记哦~~~~

今天开学其实没有想象中的那么难过~~
心情还是蛮不错的~~

12年级了~最后一年,不知时候因为如此似乎和不太认识的人也有了想认识的心理....

第一学期 english,bio,和 chem 都到了一起...也只有努力了....

[LEFT][LEFT]07 NeverLand 飞儿[/LEFT]
[LEFT]开始有一种冒险的感觉 知道我不能够后退 [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]翻开了地图最远那一边 找寻着梦里的neverland [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]用食指朝着深蓝的海面  那力量在心底出现 [/LEFT]
[LEFT]阵阵的微风吹的那么美  我看到梦里的neverland [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]我站在船头的边缘 太阳让我睁不开眼 [/LEFT]
[LEFT]我坚持不退跟海风并肩 I will never be afraid [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Do my best 当成信念  航向天的那一边 拼着地图我能找到  心中那座美丽乐园 [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Far away 不会累 Find the way[/LEFT][/LEFT]
作者: 生死极端    时间: 2005-9-8 07:09
标题: 回复: {日记} Millefeuilleの幻想
我的bio和chem也是連著的... =0=
作者: 赫兰    时间: 2005-9-8 07:35
今天上学。。。困死啊。。。差点睡着= =

Millefeuille是虾米? 好像听说过。。。想ING。。。

=================================

+2的21日的回帖23#

[ 本帖最后由 4everluv 于 2008-3-3 20:12 编辑 ]
作者: St.Anime    时间: 2005-9-8 08:01
怎么都这样- -偶bio,chem,eng也是连着的……后面还跟个accounting= =
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-9-8 08:16
四葉。。。。。。。。。。什麽時候記得把那cooking的書帶給我= =~。。。。。。

今天學校還沒有給我換課。。。。所以還不知道會不會上english。。。。但是沒什麽人跟我一班。。
老師似乎還不錯不過不知道給分嚴不嚴。。。。。。
原來上leadership有可能會缺課的說- -~。。。。。我應該沒關係把。。。可以應付的來吧~。有點擔心呢。。。
但是似乎很好玩阿~~我們會負責grade 8 retreat~~真想整一整那群小孩~不過應該沒機會- -~
agenda還沒有拿到~怒。。。。。。我們homeroom老師真XX~~BS~
chem我想要Mr.Kailly啊啊啊啊。。。。我一定要找機會換的說~~不然我死不甘心。。。。
winter dance要不要去呢要不要去呢。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
第一天過得還不錯~希望12年級有個好結尾~~~卡卡~
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-9 07:29
Millefeuille {thousand leaves}

跟咱很配的说~~ {芊叶}

其实是蛋糕来着~~
咱现在的头是 Wild Strawberry Millefeuille
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-9-9 10:26
你明明就是四葉- -~。。。。。。。。。。。。。充什麽芊。。。。。。。。。。
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-9-9 11:48
这个星期非常黑线......踹飞IB啊!!!!
下周若是换不回regular的话..咱要转学!!!
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-9 12:19
来吧来吧来吧~~~快来burnett吧~~~~~~~~~都期待5年了~
作者: apoptoxin    时间: 2005-9-9 23:29
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-10 08:46
原来这就是她的中文啊!!!

还真是油酥....

上次和璇J做的时候还在想是不是butter放多了....

Sept 9,04
开学第一个星期的最后一天~~
homeroom的时候跟bowen debate,咱证明了言情小说并不是那么无聊~~
至少算是应该好像是说服他了吧.......????

study blk昏昏欲睡的复习chem11,想着什么时候这雨才会下下来...

english 果然还是Mr.Chung教的比较好~ ^---^ 自从9年级让他教过就一直想再让他教~
终于如愿了呢~~而且今年的LPT只要省试后的分数高于80分就不用考了~~努力ing~~~~~

bio 的 Ms.Kusec 这学期回来了,话还是蛮多的........

Mr.Kailley的光头~~~~上他的课最容易头上亮灯泡了~~~
发现班上都是那种不用学习也照样拿A聪明人.......而且这几个人还都是有chem AP 和 chem12.....

Rain上了leadership可以一起去gr8retreat~好羡慕哦~~~咱也好想去玩的说~~

明后天可能去看罗丹的展览~~~~~~~~~~~~yeah~~~~~
然后就是nibbles and bites~~大吃ing~~~~
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-9-10 09:50
= =~~~一點都不好玩啊。。。。。。我們會缺1天半的課呢。。。。。。。。以後還可能缺更多的課也説不定~
而且今天在gym跟那群grade8的時候快累死掉了。。。而且一幫小孩子都不聽話~~哎~
還不如我們在TCC做的volunteer的那些小孩可愛呢~
作者: 4everluv    时间: 2005-9-15 06:26
呵呵,原来canada也是这样啊。我刚上第一 年的时候 english bio and physics 是在一起的 ,当时觉得physics 那么难~
作者: 4everluv    时间: 2005-9-15 06:27
wo
作者: 4everluv    时间: 2005-9-15 06:27
and i'm taking french
作者: 4everluv    时间: 2005-9-15 06:28
and i'm taking french also. sometimes so jealous canada, a bilingual country
作者: 4everluv    时间: 2005-9-15 06:29
and i'm taking french also. sometimes so jealous canada, a bilingual country*
作者: 赫兰    时间: 2005-9-15 07:05
wa.... 咱现在TAKE FRENCH就是为了明年上IB, 怎么璇还要换到R?
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-9-15 12:27
IB....恶梦一场....咱这边十个人上, 九个人第二年drop

不过从IB回到r真的很轻松~~~其实现在想来IB挺没用的, 反正最终目标还是大学~中途不必那么辛苦~
作者: 赫兰    时间: 2005-9-16 09:15
哇。。。。咱旁边的JJ一直在这里吹IB多好的说。。。。

8过8会吧。。。就10个人= =?
作者: 棉花糖糖    时间: 2005-9-16 09:40
什么叫做bio和chem连着的? 一节课还是2门课在一天都要上
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-17 09:11
什么叫做bio和chem连着的? 一节课还是2门课在一天都要上
是一天两门都要上~

Sept 10
去 vancouver art gallery 看 Rodin 的展览,
同时二楼有 Wang Du 和 Fanz 的展览,三楼正在布置中,四楼是Emily Carr
中午出来的时候发现它侧边的广场是法轮功人士的聚集,
咱们赶快绕道回到前面的广场,却发现前面广场是那种 end poverty,white band的活动
差距实在是真大啊....
中午去pacific centre逛看到一只“狮子”.....好恐怖的老先生....
回去钱咱坚持去Vancouver Library查视一下它的藏书情况,结果真的不出咱所料~
真的有好多好多好多的寻梦圆天使鱼和玫瑰吻哦~~~~~~~~
5555咱看着却不能拿实在是....55555手痒心也痒......
Sept 11
如果不是新闻报道的话还真是忘了今天是911......
人果然是善忘的
Sept 12 -- Sept 16
School Week Two, 鄙视Gr8......
Thur: sign up for newspaper and anime club
Fri: Terry Fox "Walk"
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-17 09:16
"Thinking as a Hobby"  by Sir William Golding

While I was still a boy, I came to the conclusion that there were three grades of thinking; and since I was later to claim thinking as my hobby, I came to an even stranger conclusion - namely, that I myself could not think at all.

I must have been an unsatisfactory child for grownups to deal with. I remember how incomprehensible they appeared to me at first, but not, of course, how I appeared to them. It was the headmaster of my grammar school who first brought the subject of thinking before me - though neither in the way, nor with the result he intended. He had some statuettes in his study. They stood on a high cupboard behind his desk. One was a lady wearing nothing but a bath towel. She seemed frozen in an eternal panic lest the bath towel slip down any farther, and since she had no arms, she was in an unfortunate position to pull the towel up again. Next to her, crouched the statuette of a leopard, ready to spring down at the top drawer of a filing cabinet labeled A-AH. My innocence interpreted this as the victim's last, despairing cry. Beyond the leopard was a naked, muscular gentleman, who sat, looking down, with his chin on his fist and his elbow on his knee. He seemed utterly miserable.

Some time later, I learned about these statuettes. The headmaster had placed them where they would face delinquent children, because they symbolized to him to whole of life. The naked lady was the Venus of Milo. She was Love. She was not worried about the towel. She was just busy being beautiful. The leopard was Nature, and he was being natural. The naked, muscular gentleman was not miserable. He was Rodin's Thinker, an image of pure thought. It is easy to buy small plaster models of what you think life is like.

I had better explain that I was a frequent visitor to the headmaster's study, because of the latest thing I had done or left undone. As we now say, I was not integrated. I was, if anything, disintegrated; and I was puzzled. Grownups never made sense. Whenever I found myself in a penal position before the headmaster's desk, with the statuettes glimmering whitely above him, I would sink my head, clasp my hands behind my back, and writhe one shoe over the other.
The headmaster would look opaquely at me through flashing spectacles. "What are we going to do with you?"

Well, what were they going to do with me? I would writhe my shoe some more and stare down at the worn rug.

"Look up, boy! Can't you look up?"

Then I would look at the cupboard, where the naked lady was frozen in her panic and the muscular gentleman contemplated the hindquarters of the leopard in endless gloom. I had nothing to say to the headmaster. His spectacles caught the light so that you could see nothing human behind them. There was no possibility of communication.

"Don't you ever think at all?"

No, I didn't think, wasn't thinking, couldn't think - I was simply waiting in anguish for the interview to stop.

"Then you'd better learn - hadn't you?"

On one occasion the headmaster leaped to his feet, reached up and plonked Rodin's masterpiece on the desk before me.

"That's what a man looks like when he's really thinking."

I surveyed the gentleman without interest or comprehension.

"Go back to your class."

Clearly there was something missing in me. Nature had endowed the rest of the human race with a sixth sense and left me out. This must be so, I mused, on my way back to the class, since whether I had broken a window, or failed to remember Boyle?s Law, or been late for school, my teachers produced me one, adult answer: "Why can't you think?"

As I saw the case, I had broken the window because I had tried to hit Jack Arney with a cricket ball and missed him; I could not remember Boyle's Law because I had never bothered to learn it; and I was late for school because I preferred looking over the bridge into the river. In fact, I was wicked. Were my teachers, perhaps, so good that they could not understand the depths of my depravity? Were they clear, untormented people who could direct their every action by this mysterious business of thinking? The whole thing was incomprehensible. In my earlier years, I found even the statuette of the Thinker confusing. I did not believe any of my teachers were naked, ever. Like someone born deaf, but bitterly determined to find out about sound, I watched my teachers to find out about thought.
There was Mr. Houghton. He was always telling me to think. With a modest satisfaction, he would tell that he had thought a bit himself. Then why did he spend so much time drinking? Or was there more sense in drinking than there appeared to be? But if not, and if drinking were in fact ruinous to health - and Mr. Houghton was ruined, there was no doubt about that - why was he always talking about the clean life and the virtues of fresh air? He would spread his arms wide with the action of a man who habitually spent his time striding along mountain ridges.

"Open air does me good, boys - I know it!"

Sometimes, exalted by his own oratory, he would leap from his desk and hustle us outside into a hideous wind.

"Now, boys! Deep breaths! Feel it right down inside you - huge draughts of God's good air!"
He would stand before us, rejoicing in his perfect health, an open-air man. He would put his hands on his waist and take a tremendous breath. You could hear the wind trapped in the cavern of his chest and struggling with all the unnatural impediments. His body would reel with shock and his ruined face go white at the unaccustomed visitation. He would stagger back to his desk and collapse there, useless for the rest of the morning.

Mr. Houghton was given to high-minded monologues about the good life, sexless and full of duty. Yet in the middle of one of these monologues, if a girl passed the window, tapping along on her neat little feet, he would interrupt his discourse, his neck would turn of itself and he would watch her out of sight. In this instance, he seemed to me ruled not by thought but by an invisible and irresistible spring in his nape.

His neck was an object of great interest to me. Normally it bulged a bit over his collar. But Mr. Houghton had fought in the First World War alongside both Americans and French, and had come - by who knows what illogic? - to a settled detestation of both countries. If either country happened to be prominent in current affairs, no argument could make Mr. Houghton think well of it. He would bang the desk, his neck would bulge still further and go red. "You can say what you like," he would cry, "but I've thought about this - and I know what I think!"
Mr. Houghton thought with his neck.

There was Miss. Parsons. She assured us that her dearest wish was our welfare, but I knew even then, with the mysterious clairvoyance of childhood, that what she wanted most was the husband she never got. There was Mr. Hands - and so on.

I have dealt at length with my teachers because this was my introduction to the nature of what is commonly called thought. Through them I discovered that thought is often full of unconscious prejudice, ignorance, and hypocrisy. It will lecture on disinterested purity while its neck is being remorselessly twisted toward a skirt. Technically, it is about as proficient as most businessmen's golf, as honest as most politician's intentions, or - to come near my own preoccupation - as coherent as most books that get written. It is what I came to call grade-three thinking, though more properly, it is feeling, rather than thought.

True, often there is a kind of innocence in prejudices, but in those days I viewed grade-three thinking with an intolerant contempt and an incautious mockery. I delighted to confront a pious lady who hated the Germans with the proposition that we should love our enemies. She taught me a great truth in dealing with grade-three thinkers; because of her, I no longer dismiss lightly a mental process which for nine-tenths of the population is the nearest they will ever get to thought. They have immense solidarity. We had better respect them, for we are outnumbered and surrounded. A crowd of grade-three thinkers, all shouting the same thing, all warming their hands at the fire of their own prejudices, will not thank you for pointing out the contradictions in their beliefs. Man is a gregarious animal, and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the same way on the side of a hill.

Grade-two thinking is the detection of contradictions. I reached grade two when I trapped the poor, pious lady. Grade-two thinkers do not stampede easily, though often they fall into the other fault and lag behind. Grade-two thinking is a withdrawal, with eyes and ears open. It became my hobby and brought satisfaction and loneliness in either hand. For grade-two thinking destroys without having the power to create. It set me watching the crowds cheering His Majesty the King and asking myself what all the fuss was about, without giving me anything positive to put in the place of that heady patriotism. But there were compensations. To hear people justify their habit of hunting foxes and tearing them to pieces by claiming that the foxes like it. To her our Prime Minister talk about the great benefit we conferred on India by jailing people like Pandit Nehru and Gandhi. To hear American politicians talk about peace in one sentence and refuse to join the League of Nations in the next. Yes, there were moments of delight.

But I was growing toward adolescence and had to admit that Mr. Houghton was not the only one with an irresistible spring in his neck. I, too, felt the compulsive hand of nature and began to find that pointing out contradiction could be costly as well as fun. There was Ruth, for example, a serious and attractive girl. I was an atheist at the time. Grade-two thinking is a menace to religion and knocks down sects like skittles. I put myself in a position to be converted by her with an hypocrisy worthy of grade three. She was a Methodist - or at least, her parents were, and Ruth had to follow suit. But, alas, instead of relying on the Holy Spirit to convert me, Ruth was foolish enough to open her pretty mouth in argument. She claimed that the Bible (King James Version) was literally inspired. I countered by saying that the Catholics believed in the literal inspiration of Saint Jerome's Vulgate, and the two books were different. Argument flagged.

At last she remarked that there were an awful lot of Methodists and they couldn't be wrong, could they - not all those millions? That was too easy, said I restively (for the nearer you were to Ruth, the nicer she was to be near to) since there were more Roman Catholics than Methodists anyway; and they couldn't be wrong, could they - not all those hundreds of millions? An awful flicker of doubt appeared in her eyes. I slid my arm round her waist and murmured breathlessly that if we were counting heads, the Buddhists were the boys for my money. But Ruth has really wanted to do me good, because I was so nice. The combination of my arm and those countless Buddhists was too much for her.

That night her father visited my father and left, red-cheeked and indignant. I was given the third degree to find out what had happened. It was lucky we were both of us only fourteen. I lost Ruth and gained an undeserved reputation as a potential libertine.

So grade-two thinking could be dangerous. It was in this knowledge, at the age of fifteen, that I remember making a comment from the heights of grade two, on the limitations of grade three. One evening I found myself alone in the school hall, preparing it for a party. The door of the headmaster's study was open. I went in. The headmaster had ceased to thump Rodin's Thinker down on the desk as an example to the young. Perhaps he had not found any more candidates, but the statuettes were still there, glimmering and gathering dust on top of the cupboard. I stood on a chair and rearranged them. I stood Venus in her bathtowel on the filing cabinet, so that now the top drawer caught its breath in a gasp of sexy excitement. "A-ah!" The portentous Thinker I placed on the edge of the cupboard so that he looked down at the bath towel and waited for it to slip.

Grade-two thinking, though it filled life with fun and excitement, did not make for content. To find out the deficiencies of our elders bolsters the young ego but does not make for personal security. I found that grade two was not only the power to point out contradictions. It took the swimmer some distance from the shore and left him there, out of his depth. I decided that Pontius Pilate was a typical grade-two thinker. "What is truth?" he said, a very common grade two thought, but one that is used always as the end of an argument instead of the beginning. There is still a higher grade of thought which says, "What is truth?" and sets out to find it.

But these grade-one thinkers were few and far between. They did not visit my grammar school in the flesh though they were there in books. I aspired to them partly because I was ambitious and partly because I now saw my hobby as an unsatisfactory thing if it went no further. If you set out to climb a mountain, however high you climb, you have failed if you cannot reach the top.

I did meet an undeniably grade one thinker in my first year at Oxford. I was looking over a small bridge in Magdalen Deer Park, and a tiny mustached and hatted figure came and stood by my side. He was a German who had just fled from the Nazis to Oxford as a temporary refuge. His name was Einstein.

But Professor Einstein knew no English at that time and I knew only two words of German. I beamed at him, trying wordlessly to convey by my bearing all the affection and respect that the English felt for him. It is possible - and I have to make the admission - that I felt here were two grade-one thinkers standing side by side; yet I doubt if my face conveyed more than a formless awe. I would have given my Greek and Latin and French and a good slice of my English for enough German to communicate. But we were divided; he was as inscrutable as my headmaster. For perhaps five minutes we stood together on the bridge, undeniable grade-one thinker and breathless aspirant. With true greatness, Professor Einstein realized that any contact was better than none. He pointed to a trout wavering in midstream.

He spoke: "Fisch."

My brain reeled. Here I was, mingling with the great, and yet helpless as the veriest grade-three thinker. Desperately I sought for some sign by which I might convey that I, too, revered pure reason. I nodded vehemently. In a brilliant flash I used up half of my German vocabulary. "Fisch. Ja. Ja."

For perhaps another five minutes we stood side by side. Then Professor Einstein, his whole figure still conveying good will and amiability, drifted away out of sight.

I, too, would be a grade-one thinker. I was irrelevant at the best of times. Political and religious systems, social customs, loyalties and traditions, they all came tumbling down like so many rotten apples off a tree. This was a fine hobby and a sensible substitute for cricket, since you could play it all the year round. I came up in the end with what must always remain the justification for grade-one thinking, its sign, seal, and charter. I devised a coherent system for living. It was a moral system, which was wholly logical. Of course, as I readily admitted, conversion of the world to my way of thinking might be difficult, since my system did away with a number of trifles, such as big business, centralized government, armies, marriage...

It was Ruth all over again. I had some very good friends who stood by me, and still do. But my acquaintances vanished, taking the girls with them. Young women seemed oddly contented with the world as it was. They valued the meaningless ceremony with a ring. Young men, while willing to concede the chaining sordidness of marriage, were hesitant about abandoning the organizations which they hoped would give them a career. A young man on the first rung of the Royal Navy, while perfectly agreeable to doing away with big business and marriage, got as red-necked as Mr. Houghton when I proposed a world without any battleships in it.
Had the game gone too far? Was it a game any longer? In those prewar days, I stood to lose a great deal, for the sake of a hobby.

Now you are expecting me to describe how I saw the folly of my ways and came back to the warm nest, where prejudices are so often called loyalties, where pointless actions are hallowed into custom by repetition, where we are content to say we think when all we do is feel.
But you would be wrong. I dropped my hobby and turned professional.

If I were to go back to the headmaster's study and find the dusty statuettes still there, I would arrange them differently. I would dust Venus and put her aside, for I have come to love her and know her for the fair thing she is. But I would put the Thinker, sunk in his desperate thought, where there were shadows before him - and at his back, I would put the leopard, crouched and ready to spring.
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-9-17 09:28
你不是这么夸张把整篇打上来吧- -~。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
作者: 洗衣机    时间: 2005-9-17 09:54
[quote=四叶]是一天两门都要上~

[/quote]

那我就是bio,chem, phy 和eng 连着上了。。。。。。= =
作者: 洗衣机    时间: 2005-9-17 09:55
发现小叶把textbook copy上来了~ @_@
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-18 01:05
嘿嘿嘿~我本来也这么打算来着~
可是嗯~太懒了~然后就google,copy,paste~
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-9-18 01:29
。。。。。。。。。。。果然~~~聪明的小孩~~哈哈~
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-9-25 03:28
School Week #3
Mon Sept 19
Sleeping in~~~~~~~~~~~wakaka~first time skip o~

Tue Sept 20
something had to had happened today....rit???
Starting GunXSword....

Wed Sept 21
Career Prep Meeding in the library at lunch
Health Science supervising teacher: Mr. Laing
total # of students applied including me: 19

Thur Sept 22
talked to Mr. Almas and added Physics 12 to my schedule....
should have taken it in the summer....
donno if i can cope with Ms.M's english....
lucky i didn't go home at the free blk.....
totally forgot about the short day schedule....
xixi~ remembering the dreams ARE helpful~
went to the Anime club meeting at lunch, but...
really bad,Tiff forgot the newsletters and the meeting ended in 5 minutes...
Then attened the choir meeting and finally decided to join~~
don't know why suddenly joining all these clubs now....

Fri Sept 23
璇J来了,然后我们试了mel的招鬼游戏先试了赵云,可是...嗯嗯...一直在笑...^--^
然后,咱又想叫三姨,可是又很怕...只是在心里记得就好了吧?
qq账号被关了...把老哥的账号占为己有
希望关闭的这段时间每人发信息.....
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-2 10:27
School Week #4
Sept 24,05

Sept 25,05

Sept 26,05

Sept 27,05

Sept 28,05
完成给璇J的围巾~~~
终于完了~~

Sept 29,05
Biochem Test today....
sosososososo hard....

Sept 30,05
打预防针....5555痛死了5555555555

晚上去wangwang家sleepover~
可以给好朋友做饭是一件很幸福的事情~

困啊,边看小鱼儿&花无缺边睡觉~
心理测验rocks~~

Oct 1 睡下吧~不愿学习的人们~~~
地点:璇J家
人物:璇J,叶子,夜夜,生生,可爱,大姐,sasa,cathy,小E,Nina,vicky and siyi~~
时间:Oct 1,05   1pm to now and.... more
事件:璇J的生日哦~~~~~~~~~
How:???庆祝生日呗。。。。庆祝生日还能怎样?
     不就是唱生日歌吃蛋糕拆礼物看movie还有什么烂七八糟的....

日程安排:10点从wangwang家sleepover回来~继续看绝代双骄边继续准备璇J的第二份礼物~~
          2点半去图书馆做最后的FINISHING TOUCH,然后等夜夜和生生~~
          一起去璇j家的时候,夜夜讲的鬼故事把生生吓了个半死 ^-----^

好吧好吧,念在可爱和生生还要用我就/////
不要啦,你越催我越不下来~~~~~~哼~~~~~~

PS,幻三 二 里的帅哥美女可爱的小东西越来越多了耶~~~~~~~~
   期待ING~~~~
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-2 12:23
你到最后还是没给我用电脑T_T~~~~~
作者: 生死极端    时间: 2005-10-2 14:06
= =
同可愛... 你到後面也沒給我用...
而且我早就說了我不能聼鬼故事的... = =
我現在不敢睡覺了...
然後又困...
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-10-3 02:09
咱昨晚也睡不着....都是大姐那恐怖的片片...咱看了几个镜头就睡不觉了...哭抖ing......
作者: 无情    时间: 2005-10-3 05:41
[quote=洗衣机]那我就是bio,chem, phy 和eng 连着上了。。。。。。= =[/quote]
那我就是Eng, chem, math 和phy 连着上了。。。= =
作者: 冰夜    时间: 2005-10-3 08:04
我的是law,phy,geo和chem
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-3 10:00
[quote=无情]那我就是Eng, chem, math 和phy 连着上了。。。= =[/quote]

太恐怖了。。。。。。。。。不过无情是grade 11吗?。。。。。。。。
chem 跟phy跟math一定会搞不清楚地- -~~~
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-10-3 12:01
现在变回原来的day 1 day 2 ,一是文课, 2 是理, 还不错说~

夜你自虐....拿law干嘛...
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-4 06:32
Oct 3,05 生日快乐,然。

很不爽的一天.....
可怜的叶子被gr8/9的坏小孩给欺负了55555555

璇J要咱照顾的那个小孩也不怎么样的说
咱很热情的跟她说话,她却很冷淡的不想理咱....
伤心ing.....
靠...她以为自己是谁啊,璇J不然咱照顾点你的话谁理你呀.....
好心没好报.........
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-10-4 07:34
耶...? 有这样的事? 敝人觉得她还挺健谈的呀..?

难道是敝人睡糊涂的错觉?
作者: 冰夜    时间: 2005-10-4 08:53
......葉子,別傷心了。一直忘了告訴你,璇有嚴重的狂想症。
to璇: 我也很後悔take law啊。。。。。。而且那個老師還是種族歧視...再加上班上一堆可怕的人。。。
哦,我有說過麽?現在學校裏凍死人。。。空調還一直開著。(啊乞!!)
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-10-4 09:32
敝人没有狂想症, 只有妄想症 .------.~
作者: 无情    时间: 2005-10-4 09:59
[quote=可爱柯南]太恐怖了。。。。。。。。。不过无情是grade 11吗?。。。。。。。。
chem 跟phy跟math一定会搞不清楚地- -~~~[/quote]
嗷嗷。。。米错哈。。。

下个学期bio, economics, art, french...= =

真不知道哪一个比较好。。。%&057  french我会死的。。。介个对咱来说比chem+phy还恐怖。。。
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-5 06:47
耶...? 有这样的事? 敝人觉得她还挺健谈的呀..?
难道是敝人睡糊涂的错觉?
我也不知道....但是在学校里的她跟那天晚上的时候给人的感觉真的是满不一样的....
今天在学校没碰到她,也许是因为没有刻意去找她吧.....

......葉子,別傷心了。一直忘了告訴你,璇有嚴重的狂想症。
狂想症和妄想症有什么不同???

Oct 4,05 tuesday
昨晚看完了《人鱼小姐》然后越来越佩服韩剧的编剧~~~
实在是太长了吧....最后的结局也满cliche的......

今天考完chem简直就昏掉了....最后几道题怎么那么confusing啊......
好绕哦........
一个金发碧眼的小女孩坐在秋千上开心地摇啊摇,还不时的叫爸爸推她一下~
满是笑容的脸突然疑惑的看了看四周,为什么好像有人在看我?
前面停车场没什么人,左边有一个长发姐姐正慢悠悠的走来不知在想些什么,右边还有几个小孩在playground上玩,
后面...小女孩转头,也没什么奇怪的啊~

殊不知那长发大姐姐心里正念念有词:MM~~~秋千玩久了会腻哦~~赶快去滑滑梯吧~~~~MM乖~去玩别的吧~~

待那长发姐姐走近时,小女孩心中的怪异感更强烈了....

喂!你,没错,就是你这个四处乱瞄不专心玩秋千的小女孩!
不专心玩秋千的话就给我下来!还有很多人要玩秋千你知道吗?!

小女孩发现左边走过来的大姐姐似乎一边偷瞄她一边走了过去....

然后那大姐姐慢慢回头,看着小女孩留下哀怨的一眼:把我的秋千还给我.....

作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-8 02:01
叶子你怎么可以被8年级的小朋友欺负- -~~一定要报仇!~
作者: 小璇    时间: 2005-10-8 03:31
突然的假放得好闷~
徒儿在干嘛?
作者: 生死极端    时间: 2005-10-8 03:59
[quote=小璇]夜你自虐....拿law干嘛.....  [/quote]

重點就是他自虐啊~
而且是病入膏肓了... 阿門...

[quote=无情]那我就是Eng, chem, math 和phy 连着上了。。。= =[/quote]

我是bio eng math........
作者: 无情    时间: 2005-10-8 04:28
嗷嗷。。。长周末。。。

好多的作业要做。。。T-T
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-9 02:44
[quote=小璇]突然的假放得好闷~
徒儿在干嘛?[/quote]

看动画跟电视剧阿。。。。偶尔有空做点小作业- -~
一开课我就有3个考试。。。。。。。。。。所以还是不能放松D~
作者: rosinia    时间: 2005-10-9 02:51
[quote=可爱柯南]看动画跟电视剧阿。。。。偶尔有空做点小作业- -~
一开课我就有3个考试。。。。。。。。。。所以还是不能放松D~[/quote]

没错……外加两篇essay……我写一自然段就想睡%&034
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-9 03:08
我觉得我堕落了- -~。。。。。。。。。。
被妈妈说是一点都不像是要考大学的人。。。。
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-11 23:18
Oct 05 Interim Report
是哪个烂人早晨才把homeroom cancel掉的?!
讨厌死了,本来abcd,第一节study可以睡觉的5555555
特地跑到学校却没有homeroom555555
学校骗人55555
放学去看了Bio考试唉唉,错的好怨哦...
看到答案就是那种“哦~~~对阿对阿~~~当时怎么选错了呢???%&088 %&081 ”

Oct 06 奕天生日快乐~~~~~~~~~~~~
哥哥生日快乐~~~~~~~

放学去参加“Chem Party”
没有cookie,没有drink。。。只有一张张惨惨的考卷。。。

啊啊,外面的雨下的好大哦.....好想去淋雨....

Oct 07,05
老师开始罢工.....
去library讨论project。
看gun x sword 14,出的好慢哦。。。。应该算正常吧...
无聊的一天

{完美的一天}还不错听的说~
欸~~我们还可以像以前想的那样,考同一所大学,合租一间房子,然后很快乐的生活一起吗?
这,不只是小时候的梦想吧???

Oct 09,05
试着做Pear Muffin~~
自创哦~~~~味道还ok呢~~~~%&223

Oct 10,05
很久没有接到他的信了,居然,生病了
这时才是需要支持的是吗??
作者: 赫兰    时间: 2005-10-18 06:02
pear muffin...

想起以前做过的恐怖banana ,chocolate, apple, watermelon, smarties,jam蛋糕。。。。。。。。。。。
作者: rosinia    时间: 2005-10-18 06:36
I don't like muffins... they are way too sweetT_T
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-18 09:59
Oct 10-15 老师罢工的第一周....
13日晚 赶bio project,生怕周五上课

14日 跟璇J约了去library,结果大部分都关了,什么书都借不到...
然后一时起兴跑去了metrotown。
一点多座上了410到终点,转skytrain。从公车的大窗户看出去的风景似乎特别平静。
空旷的田和半晴的天,还有养了恐龙的树林。
share了一盘韩式炒面,买了tiramisu(璇J的),millefeuille(我的),
and lemon blueberry something(璇J回程的时候就吃掉了^-^)
4店回到家。安全入垒。
偶尔这样随性还是满不错的。什么时候在坐车呢?喜欢上那种感觉了。

15日 去TCC的booksale时,看到一个阿姨买了两大箱的寻梦园....寒那.....
找到jay的mv dvd,结果里面的碟不知道被拿给没道德的人给偷走了.....

16日 去Weaver Creek看三文鱼回流。
一路都下着小雨,两边的树黄红绿三种颜色纵横交错。
收音机里的blue jazz,轻松的谈笑,一家四人的出游。
秋天是平静的季节。

晚上又装了一次 幻三 二 改了regedit
然后,终于终于终于终于没再返回windows了!!!! ^-------^
好开心哦~~~~~~~~~~~~~终于能玩了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

老师罢工第二周 Oct 18-22
18日 早上早早的就起来准备玩幻三,下载了更新,又打印了攻略
哪里知道....又不好使了...又不能玩了......
中午可爱来,先去superstore买东西,然后回家做蛋糕
蛋糕很奇怪,一点flour都不用,有点甜...
蛋糕剩下的chocolate icing 加上小红梅和棉花糖做了饼干
其实,不算游戏的话,这是开心的一天
对了,那个recipe说是做millefeuille的,可是做出来一点都不像millefeuille....
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-18 10:10
做到metrotown的车好像是叫430= =~。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-18 11:02
430是直接到的,410要倒skytrain才能到
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-18 11:08
那你们为啥要做410?~~~~~~好像很麻烦那个。。。。。。。。。
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-19 00:12
如果要做430的话我们还要等近1个小时....
到时候车来了,那种冲动也没了~~ ^--^
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-29 07:28
Oct 21
去夜的生日party

Oct 24
罢工结束....回到学校.....

Oct 25
grad photo sign up...

Oct 26
short story test....考得一塌糊涂.....

wangwang说要话海外的漫画~~~~~~好期待哦~~~~
可是要给nancy先想只动物才可以~~ 北极__
wangwang说可爱的动物是我想出来的所以nancy的我也要负责...
可是真的有这回事吗???55555忘光光的了555555
好难哦......北极猫可以吗???
虫虫的脑细胞很少的说....饶了我吧~~~

贴张以前她画的~~~

Oct 27
中午吃饭的时候不见了可爱和nancy,然后就想说跑到哪里去了
后来才发现原来有choir的meeting.....
没去应该没关系吧....

中午添了Mandarin 12的challenge form,除了writing的部分以外都是advanced....
啊啊啊咱的中文好烂哦~~~璇J看咱的拼音是不是都头昏掉了???

natalie的 review activity跟我们准备得差不多,但是觉得她们的失败投了
一定要像个办法让我们的不会象她们的那样....

老姨今天去看病,中午就回来了。可是她不是到学校周四都是2店放学。
和老哥一起瞒了她5年,现在也不想告诉她~如果突然说的话一定会很奇怪,非常奇怪。
老姨说不定还会猜到说以前都是瞒着她....不能说啊....

Oct 28 反省
叶子对周遭发生的是好像太不在意了....
应该开始好好的观察周围的一切吧...

说周一要穿costumes....黑色百褶裙....白衬衫...领带....很浓很浓的黑眼圈....

BS误会了,叶子喜欢的不是老哥,而是大哥。
老哥和大哥差很多地说....不过...不管怎样都是不应该的....

希,请原谅我居然忘了。
Buon compleanno, tanti auguri a te.
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-29 11:09
贴的是叉烧包- -~~~~~~~某人又说要画拉??。。。。。。。。。。。

nancy说她不要北极阿。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-29 11:31
那就南极呗~~~~~
作者: 可爱柯南    时间: 2005-10-29 11:57
她是说要沙漠拉- -~~
作者: lovelymanzzh    时间: 2005-10-29 13:24
南极是冰雪沙漠啊
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-10-30 02:27
沙漠???
那就沙漠玫瑰吧~~~~~~~ ^-----^
沙漠里都有什么动物啊???
比较漂亮的动物???
骆驼太丑,蝎子太毒,蜥蜴....也没什么好感....
沙漠猫猫可以吗??
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-11-4 10:38
Oct 30,05
夏令时结束...表调错了.....
本来要调慢一个小时,结果调快了一个小时....
早起了两个小时...困那.....

Oct 31,05 万圣节
约好了大家一起穿短裙、白衬衫扮成学生,第一次在学校穿短裙~~感觉还可以吧~
wangwang给咱买的领带好神奇哦~~~可以发出鬼叫的声音~~
nancy给咱画了两个黑眼圈...到最后,右边的那个被我不小心擦掉了一些...
然后就变成,一边全黑一边浅灰.....爆笑的说~~~
中午我们一群人在厕所里面照相搞怪 ^--^
最快乐的一个万圣节了~~~~ 希望明年也可以这样~~~~
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-11-7 07:57
Nov 1 or 2
大家的nickname终于定下来了~~
wangwang 叫 芙蓉~~~~~~~~
rainraian叫 BB~~~
nancy 居然叫 河马.....
alias 是 流氓.......
咱的算正常的了:小k~~ 但来源就很“不正常”
本来想叫鸵鸟,结果nancy说我那么冷应该叫秃鹰,因为秃鹰没毛.....
然后又从秃鹰想到秃头的mr.kailley,然后就变成小k了......
觉得在这点上nancy比我冷......

Nov 4,05
放学BS载我和wangwang去richmond centre看毛线
wangwang买了两卷巧克力色和浅浅浅褐色的
好浪漫哦~~~~可以给自己喜欢的人织围巾~~~~~
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-11-10 08:02
Nov 9,05
今天要照grad photo~~~
正在化妆的说~~~~~~~~

wangwang的裙群好漂哦~~~~~
可爱和nancy的还没看到的说~
不过一定都超漂的~~

芙蓉你够狠。。。。。。连句谢谢都没有吗?!
作者: 四叶    时间: 2005-11-11 03:04
Nov 10,05 degressed
chem 下一子降了 7% 的打击应该还是很大的吧...
不然不会这样

或许昨晚发生的事的打击更大
或许我冷淡了些,但你要什么我还是照做了,最后说句谢谢也很过分吗?
或许是我误会了,或许是电脑自己断线了,但事情已经发生伤害已经造成也没什么好说的了

或许大家都有错,衣服 到电话 到等待 到更长时间的等待。。。。。

我希望跟这件事有关的人都不要看到这贴
看到了也请你不要放在心上
因为我必须把心里的东西说出来
因为我的压力承受能力实在是太低了

事情过去了就过去了
现在只希望自己的心情能好起来
只需要一点点小快乐

hamlet 在知道自己父亲怎么死的时候说了一句 wonderful
如果他都能说出来的话为什么我不能?
It's a wonderful world.
自我催眠。
罗志祥
周杰伦
周董
周董很帅
哥哥很帅
哥哥的托福不知道开怎么样了
明年过来的时候就有他住的地方了
因为一月份我们搬家
然后就可以和哥哥朝夕相处
而且没有王茜的存在,没有陈曦的存在
多美妙的一件事啊
是不是??是不是???
是的,是的
所以,脸色柔和一下,嘴角翘一翘,大声说茄子,然后 笑!
笑,对就是这样
有没有感觉到心情轻了很多?
有没有感觉到一朵花在心上开放?
笑,请继续微笑
看到窗外的红叶了吗?
听到落雨声了吗?
心情好了吗?那,我们回学校继续上课吧~
祝你下午考试顺利。
作者: 四叶    时间: 2006-1-1 07:40
Christmas Holiday
Dec 17,05
搬家。从55号,搬到69号
一大早老姨说了声“搬家啦”,我和老哥一应“诶~”搬家就开始了。
四个人,还有我老姨夫,搬两个小时到10点,小箱子就都搬完了。
10点多,璇J的爸爸,璇J,老姨夫的同事还有朋友来帮忙搬大件的~
12点多,咱和璇J去买pizza慰劳大家的五脏六腑~~~
下午2点多,搬完家大家都走了~收拾新房吧~~
不一会儿yvonne和她男朋友来了~咱帮她弄围巾~一边看老哥和Sam打游戏~
咱房间望出去的景色粉不错的所呢~能看到两座山~
璇J的爸爸说,如果用高倍望远镜能看到上面滑雪的人~

Dec 18 - 21
和外界断绝联络的几天。。。。
电话除了问题,唯一和外界的联络方式就是上网和老哥的手机。。。

其间19日是老姨的生日,白天把灯挂上了~
老姨生日的时候挂灯似乎成了我们一家的习惯。
每年19日挂灯,过了农历新年才摘下来~
估计是院里最晚挂灯最晚摘灯的吧~

Dec 25,05
可爱来咱家过圣诞~
做了粉好吃的Lemon Cheese Cake 和 Boston Coffee Pie~

晚上的时候和哥哥在QQ上聊天~
或许哥哥不知道,但是当知道哥哥还是在意咱的时候,那是咱最好的圣诞礼物了~

咱送璇J的圣诞礼物就是 La Campanella Cafè 那贴了~
小虫子 20:30:46
啊啊,那我只有努力练厨艺了~~
我的梦想是开一间复合式咖啡屋~

^ǒ^萝卜 20:33:16
不是吧,,复合式???就是咖啡的全套喽,,在加上各种点心

小虫子 20:33:33
对啊对啊~

小虫子 20:33:44
最好有一个地方是可以看书的~

小虫子 20:33:54
有全套的寻梦圆~ 哇咔咔~~

^ǒ^萝卜 20:34:04
为什么呢

小虫子 20:34:53
因为很舒服啊~

^ǒ^萝卜 20:34:53
好像你的意思是自己吃啊
那岂不是做出来的都被自己吃了

小虫子 20:35:33
嘿嘿~
其实是希望有一件这样的咖啡店~
但如果没有的话就只好自己开了~

^ǒ^萝卜 20:36:30
放心吧,,一定会有的,,不过也说不准就是我妹妹开的呢

小虫子 20:38:11
嘿嘿~
你来的话费用全免~~

^ǒ^萝卜 20:45:42
呵呵呵,,那我自己买张床

小虫子 20:46:01
那我给你弄个贵宾室好了~

Dec 26,05
老哥和老姨夫一大早2、3点就去future shop 和 best buy了。。。。。
然后拉了一车的东西回来。。。
叶子想要的打印机老哥没给咱拿回来~我哭5555~~~

9点多,一家人再出去shopping~还有璇J一起~
老哥沦为了我和璇J的拿袋子跟班~~

Landsdown有一家古董家具店,店主请了拉小提琴的~真的是拉得超好~

Dec 27 - 29,05
开始学习 Chem。。。
放假了两周,才开始拿起课本。。。。。

Dec 30,05~
璇J来咱家sleep over~
下午1点到咱家,然后,三个人出去逛街
在yohan的绿豆苗居然碰到了cat!!!!!!!
实在是没想到。。。
然后跟她一起照了张相片~她说她从来都不合别人用相机照相的。。。。
给我破例了~
可是,跟她这个朋友我一张相片都没有。。很希望有个纪念。。。

晚上我们三个算是玩疯了吧。。。。
饭前玩RO,饭后重温璇J小时候喜欢的St.Tail
然后就上网乱逛~

璇J说她一到我们家就想笑(?咱的记性不好了~昨晚总是恍恍惚惚的~~她好像是这么说的)
总之~咱这种10点要睡觉的人居然熬到凌晨4点多。。。。
晚上好像特别high。。。说话也奇奇怪怪的。。。
老哥开始饶舌说上古文了~咱也捧本字典不甘示弱~璇J就在一边纠正咱的错误~

昨天知道了一件天大的事!!!
琅琊是女的耶~~~~~咱张大嘴的时候老哥还在那边落井下石敲咱的头说咱笨。。。。。。。。
可是咱也有怀疑啊~~~~琅琊的名字很好听很漂亮很女性化嘛~~只是咱选择相信她而已~~

凌晨4点被老姨夫瞪回房里了以后又在那边小声聊天了很久才睡。。。
然后,第一次有了 天亮说晚安 的经验~

Dec 31,05
早上10点半璇J就起了。。。
寒哪!才睡了5个小时而已。。。。。
可是咱也懒懒的起来了。。。。