2003-10-14
跳转到指定楼层
顶楼
发表于 2004-8-7 14:56:59 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
香芝:我的父親是工藤新一
AKIRAN-秋兰,(兰的女儿)
SHINJI-新智[兰的儿子]
HEICHI-平哲[平次和和叶的孩子]

My name is Kudo Shinji, I am a 5 year old boy living in America. I have an identical twin sister called Kudo Akiran. We are very alike, not only on the outside but also in the inner side. Akiran wants to be a great detective just like me, we have the same blood type, the same taste, the same dream of wanting to become a detective. My mother-Ran Mouri is a successful mystery novel author, she is also a great journalist. She is the most beautiful women in the world (To me and Akiran). When Akiran and I was small, we knew we are the erratic child out of all kids.

We have no father.

We have never ever seen our father before, not even once. We were very curious about father, when we are small, we keep on asking mother questions of him. Mother never said anything about him, her happiness would suddenly turn into sadness for no reason. Once, she even cried in front of us because we asked too many questions about father. After that, we never have courage to asked mother any other questions of father again because we don’t want to make mother sad. Mother often pretended to be very happy in front of us, I can always tell by her expressions. We are often very concerned about mother when she is sad, we will do anything to make her happy. So mother pretended to be happy because she doesn’t want us to be worried. We often saw mother often cried secretly in her room by herself, late in the night. She was always, hugging a photo tightly when she cried. Akiran said the photo was the reason of making mother sad, she said it’s best to find out what’s on the photo. The next day up, we went to mother’s room and searched for the mysterious photo.

It disappeared.

We look though everywhere and find no sign of the photo. We knew one thing for sure, mother does not want us to see the photo. If mother is desperately hiding the photo from us, we desperately want to see what’s on the photo. From that day on, we have never stopped searching for the sign of the mysterious photo or anything relevant to do with it.

We had found nothing.

One day, my grandparents in Japan suddenly phoned us. We don’t know why they phoned us so suddenly because they never had. They never phoned us on special occasions, not even giving us a visit. In normal families, grandparents will at least give grandchild a visit even though they lived over seas. But not even once. We only knew the looks of our grandparents by looking at the photo of them in my mother’s room. Mother and them talked about half an hour, mother had never asked us to talk with grandma and grandpa. Isn’t it strange? In normal families, grandparents will at least talked with you even though they don’t visit you and

See, this is why we are erratic.

When we finally can’t control our curiosity anymore, we went back to another phone and turned its speaker on. Then suddenly, we heard grandma shouting voice, she was shouting at mother.

“Ran, you have to face the truth, we have to face the truth.” Grandma said. “You are a single mother and it cannot be changed at least you….”

At that moment, our courage and curiosity all faded. We have no courage to continue, what scared us are not grandma’s morbid laugh and her irony voice. What it really scared us was that we finally knew the truth, the brutal truth.

We are single Childs, our mother is still single.
No wonder we have no father.

The phone continued and we could hear mother’s wailing sound. She tried to keep the voice down but she failed. When mother cried, Akiran also cried. She hugged me tightly and keeps on repeating the words. “Why? Why this is happening to us?” Another hour past and Akiran soon fell asleep because she was tired, tired of crying. I hoped I could be her, sleeping and forgetting about the brutal truth that is now facing us. Mother came into my room after the phoning grandma, she smiled gently as usual. I knew she had pretended to be happy for not worrying us. Why? God. Why is this happening on my mother? My tender and beautiful mother. She does not deserve to be like this.

“Shinji, go to bed now. It’s late.” Mother smiled gently.

After seeing mother’s tender smile, tears came down from my face. I cried into mother’s warm shoulders and hugged her tightly. On the next day, mother told us that we are all going back to Japan, to visit my grandparents. She seemed to be happy but maybe it’s another scene she pretended to be. My thoughts of being a single child changed after discovering a big secret even my grandparents doesn’t know about. In one of mother’s photo album she had on her disk, a half burned old sheet fall out. It’s a marriage certificate! My mother is not single! An unknown happiness suddenly filled my whole body when discover the truth of my mother. Akiran was very happy after I told her this. We scanned carefully through the certificate, we could see mother’s name but we couldn’t find out fathers. His name is burned with the other half of the certificate, we only knew that his surname is Kudo. Duh, of cause we knew that because our surname is also Kudo. Akiran said we could maybe, found out who our father is and why mother and father are separated on this trip to Japan.

I can't wait to find my father on my trip to Japan.

When we arrived at the airport in Japan, no one came to the airport to take us, not even my grandparents. Mother waited for 2 hours and they are still no sign of them, I can tell they are not coming to take us. I want to persuade mother not to wait anymore but she had decided to stay for a little longer. Akiran complained about our grandparents for not coming and taking us, mother had used all kinds of other reasons to calm Akiran down. Mother said grandpa is a great detective and grandma is a great lawyer, they could be late for some important stuff. But I knew they won’t come, I thought of grandma‘s sneer and her morbid voice. I knew they are still mad at mother for being a single mother, but she is actually not. I wonder, why mother doesn’t even tell grandma and grandpa that she is not a single mother. She is actually married, but she won’t tell them? If she tells them the whole truth, maybe they will accept her and us. Deeply in my heart, I was hoping I could have a “real” family. A family with my father and mother, and my grandparents. But maybe I will never get to have a “normal” family.

Another 20 minute past and mother’s expectation soon faded, she grabbed our hands and walked away. I hatred my grandparents at that moment, at least mother is their daughter, if they don’t want to see her, why they call her back at the first time? Mother’s heart had already being damaged badly; don’t they think this is enough? If they don’t want to see her, leave my mother alone!
“Mother, let’s go home.” Akiran said. “No body likes us, so let’s get out of here.”
Mother said nothing; she hugged us tightly and cried. However, I would not give up my search to look for my father even though the we are facing a plight.

“Mother, Akiran and I had never being to Japan before, would you please give us a short tour around the area you had grown up in?” I thought I’d make a suggestion to cheer them up so the situation would not be so plain.

Akiran soon noticed what I was doing and said the same thing.
“Mother, I really want to have a nice holiday in Japan, please show us where you live before. It must be fun.” Akiran begged mother.
Mother looked at us and smiled. Finally, she smiled. Now we don’t have to worry about mother and I could keep on my search of my father and to meet with my friend.

The other reason that interested me to come to Japan is to meet my best and only friend- Hattori Heichi. I have never met him before, I only knew him because he was once an exchange student in our school. I don’t know why, but I became friends with him so quick, and I told him about everything I had in my mind, it seems like we are best friends for ages. He listened to me, including the fact I told him that I may be a single child with no father, what really amused me is that he didn’t stop being my friend when he know that I may be a single child, he didn’t say a bunch of rude stuff about my mother. Instead, he comforted me saying that I would have a father, and I would find him someday. He treated me nicely and told him a lot of stuff about himself too, sometime I really envy him because he had a father, in his descriptions, and his father is the best father in the world. I really prayed that I would have a father just like his, for so many times.

Hattori Heichi said he still wanted to make contact with me when he went back to Japan, we could be pen pals, best friends who shares secrets together. So each month we exchange letters with each other, I had told him everything about my new discovery of father and we are coming back to Japan. He told me to meet him and I agreed.

We are meeting in Tokyo next week in a certain birthday party of his uncle’s.

I am looking forward to meet him.

Author’s note

Disclaimer: I do not own DC, but I’ve love to have Ran to myself!!!!

Miyuki: Sorry, my readers, I’ve busy recently and forgot to continue, I promise I will continue more often.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thing for sure, I haven’t told mother about my best friend- Hattori Heichi, but I really wanted to tell her and share my joy with her. If I do tell mother, I am afraid mother would stop letting me be friends with him. If I said no to my mother, she would be sad again… and I don’t want her to be sad. Mother once told me that Akiran and I should never make friends with kids who had the same surname as us- “Kudou” or “Hattori” and “Kuroba”. I don’t know why mother had to make this unusual rule that we could not make friends
With certain people. What could we do? She’s our mother; we have to listen to her.

What am I going to do? The party Heichi was talking about is tomorrow, and I still haven’t told mother yet. I am seriously doomed! I can’t tell mother about Hattori and I don’t want to cancel the meeting to disappoint him. What shall I do now? I stuck between my best friend and my beloved mother.

“Shinji! What are you thinking about?” Akiran’s voice disturbs me and brings me back to the reality world.

“Aki, do you remember mother once told us not to make friends with people who have surname-“Hattori”?” I decided to asks Akiran’s opinion and pull her down the water to help me make this hard decision.

“Yeah, so what. This is a stupid rule” Akiran said “Heichi is a really nice guy and I think it’s worth it that we can break the rule because of him.”

“Heichi, Heichi, Heichi. Is he the only thing you had in your head? Are you in love with him or something?” I teased her; it’s so obvious that my sister had a huge crush on Heichi
Since their first meeting. She blushed every time she saw Heichi.

“SHUTUP SHINJI!” Akiran’s face went all red, just like a cute tomato as she threw one of the pillows across the bed to me.

“Ok, ok. I will get to the main point. Exactly, how are we going to get to the party Heichi was talking about, I mean, we have to tell mother, but she will never agree with us, and we can’t go!” I said, nervously. This seemed to be a solution that cannot be solved.

“Why don’t we just lie to mother about Heichi, and we can go then.” However, Akiran did not think this is an easy problem, she lie on the bed and give a big yawn.

“I have already thought of that, exactly, what do you think your brother is made out of, huh?” I said, impatiently. Geez, what is her brain made out of?

“So, yeah, we go with the plan. We will lie about Haiti’s last name, so we can go and mother won’t be mad at us!” Akiran still thinks this plan is a piece of cake, but it’s actually not.

“Haven’t you thought of something? Mother have a reason to avoid us making friends with anyone with the surname “Hattori”, if she also went to the party and saw Heichi’s dad or mum. She would know them and she would know that that we are lying to her. By then, everything will be too late and we can’t stay in Japan anymore to look for our father.” I put my fingers under my chin, trying to act like a detective.

“Duh! But haven’t you thought of something? Mother would get really crazy when there is something to do with father and she won’t want us to know. I think people with surname “Hattori” would know something about our father!” Akiran said, seriously. “So, when we get there, we will maybe find out something about our father, maybe Heichi‘s parent know about our father!”

“The problem is what if they don’t know anything about our father? And mother still would find out our lie, and our last hope of finding our father will vanish straight away.” I said to Akiran, it was a very dangerous plan she had thought, but it seems like we’ve had no choice.

“So what? We are detectives! We have to take all risks no matter what!” She holds on tightly to my hands.

“You are right! There is only one truth and we are going to find out!” I said, positively, pointing my finger at the sky.

To be continued

“Mother, um…you see, I had friend of mine in Japan…. May I please go and see him?” I asked mother, nervously, she was sitting on a table, reading newspapers.

“Friend? How come you have a friend in Japan? And why didn’t you tell me about him?” Mother asked curiously, she seemed to be worried.

“Oh, we meet in America; he’s one of those top students who won an award in a competition to America. So we knew each other and we had been in contact since then, he is my best friend. His name is…..um… Heichi kaze.” I answered mother’s question, feeling very uneasy. I had never lied to mother; this was my first and last time.

“I am not sure you can go, dear. You are not familiar around with places in Japan and where does he live anyway?” Mother asked again.

“Um… he just lived in Beka, you know mother, the place you use to live in. And it’s ok if I am not familiar with the places here, he can show me around.” I said, feeling really nervous.

“Please mother, we really wanted to go and play with him, he is our first friend here.” The help has arrived; Akiran walked into our living room and begged with me, I believe mother will agree with us if she also begged with me.

“I am not sure…..”

“Ok, mother, we will meet Heichi in the park so you can have a close look at him that he is not any robber or children kidnappers.” I said, very straight forward because my patience is running out, Akiran and I have to do anything to get to meet Heichi.

“Ok then, I will see this boy and you will go with him, I believe he is not any bad boys according to you, Shinji. I believe in you and Akiran. So where are we going to meet him?” Mother finally gives us a simile through the whole conversation.

“We are meeting each other at the Beka Park. And he’s taking me around Beka, showing me around, his parent will be with us too.” I add up the parent bit just to make mother feel safe. We are actually going to this party of one of his uncle’s. His uncle is his dad’s best friend, another famous detective in Japan, I heard he said that his uncle is having a party tomorrow to celebrate his 26th birthday in his house, and there would be a lot of people there, detectives, detective novelist or policemen. I get excited and excited when I think of this part, I will get to meet with all those famous detectives or polices! I also heard Heichi said that his uncle had lots of detective novels in his private library.

“So, when are you meeting with your friend?” Mother seemed to be very happy that I finally had a friend since I never have one friend in America, she was very happy.

“Tomorrow.” Akiran said

“Tomorrow?” Mother’s smile suddenly vanished and what is left was her sad expression. Her expression made me and Akiran feel so guilty at the moment, we had never do such thing before, and lying to mother, if she knew, she would be very sad and we will be sad is well.

“What’s wrong mother? If you don’t like us to meet with each other tomorrow, we can change a date.” It’s ok if Heichi won’t meet with us tomorrow, we can always meet in another time.

“Don’t, don’t cancel the meeting you had been looking forward to just because me, it’s nothing, really.” I don’t believe her when she said that, she looked so sad and painful, how come it’s nothing?

“It’s just that tomorrow remind me of someone’s birthday, 4th of May.” Mother rolled her eyes and looked outside the windows, silence filled the room and none of us spoken a word after wards.

The next day

Heichi was there very early, even earlier then us. When we had arrived, he ran like a tiger towards us and gives me and Akiran a hug.

“Shinji! Long time no see, what took you so long?” he asked me, giving me a small punch on my back. “Akiran, you turned out to be even more beautiful.” He then held Akiran’s hand and bends down and give a gentle kiss. Akiran’s face was suddenly looking like a tomato.

“DO NOT GO NEAR MY SISTER!” I said, punching him very hard.

“Clam down, geez, you are still as protective as Akiran as before.” Heichi punched me back, not as hard as the punch I give him, a very gentle punch.

“So is this beautiful woman your mother?” Heichi asked Akiran, he looked at mother. “Hello, Ms Kudou, I am Shinji and Akiran’s friend. My name is um… Kaze Heichi.”

Mother looked surprised and afraid at that moment, she was drift away into her dreams or something, and she was not back until Akiran pulled her hand and pulled her back from her dreams.

“Glad to meet you, I heard a lot from you. I am really happy that Shinji had a friend like you.” Mother said, giving one of those pretend smiles again. I don’t why she is so unhappy about Heichi, he is my best friend! Or is it….Heichi’s looks remind her of someone she knew?

“Heichi, I am sorry if I am rude but may I ask you a question?” Mother’s pretend simile now turned to be a worried expression.

“Yes, anytime.”

“Who is your father and what’s his name?” Mother asked, having a nervous expression on her face.

“Oh… um… my father is…a doctor! His name is um... Kaze Kaichi!” Now Heichi was the one who is nervous, no wonder, he had to make up a lie we had never told him before.

“Huh, sorry about that, is just that you remind me of one of my old friends.” Mother took out one of her mobile phones with a lace on it and put it on my neck. “I really need to go now, dear, use this phone if you want to call me and I will come and pick you up.” Mother gives me and Akiran a kiss on the forehead and run away from us.

“Wait…..”Heichi seems like he wanted to go and ask mother a question, but then he stopped his movements because mother had vanished in front of us, she is now out of our sight. “Um... there’s something weird about her, just like what you said.”

“Heichi, you know mother said you remind her of someone she knew, do you think your parents know my parents?” Akiran asked Heichi, there’s a possibility that Heichi’s parents are friends or relative with mother.

“Maybe, because I looked a lot alike my father. I think she knew father but she want to hide away from father or prevent any of her kids having any contacts with my father’s kid. So that’s why she wanted you to stay away from kids with surname “Hattori”. ” Heichi said, giving us his point of view.

“Heichi, do you know anyone with the surname “Kuroba” and “Kudou”? They are the people we have to stay away from is well.” There is a 90% chance that Heichi or Heichi’s father know these people and they are very close friends or relatives with my father.

“Yes! Indeed I knew! My dad’s friend have surname like that. Kudou Shinichi and Kuroba Kaito!” Heichi said, giving me a big grin. “Indeed, today’s party was opened at Uncle Kudou’s house, this is where we are going now, the Kudou Mansion, and everyone with the surname “Kuroba” or “Hattori” or “Kudou” will appear to be there, you can ask my dad or my other two uncles about your mother!”

“I knew it! I knew we haven’t waste our time into coming in this party.” Akiran is very happy that she holds tight on Heichi’s hands and jumped up and down. “Yes! We finally had one of our most important evidence to continue with our investigation!”

“Kudou Shinichi?” I had heard of him, he is a worldwide known detective; somehow, I feel familiar with him and can’t wait to see him.

To be continue

Author’s note

Sorry that I haven’t updated for ages for this fic, I couldn’t think of anything new, thanks to all the people who read this fic, sorry for keeping you waiting^^.

Oh yeah, I just realized that I forgot to do a disclaimer, ops I did not own Shinichi and Ran, but I love to own them.............. ................................ Enjoy the fic!

Ps: from the start of the fic, it is in first person form, but now I had changed it to third person form.

I could not describe my feelings when I arrived at the Kudo mansion. The whole place was like a castle, or even better. The garden was also very big, it had a fountain in the middle and on the west side of the fountain was the green house which contains hundreds of different kinds of flower, the garden, itself, had heaps of flowers such as cherry blossoms, peach blossoms, lavender, rose and water lilies etc. But I noticed that out of all these flowers, the flower that filled the garden was the ran flower, the garden contains different colors of ran flower, blue, purple and red. I loved these flowers because it had remained me about my mother, the flower illuminate a very tender and soft light.

A big house, a beautiful garden, this guy-Kudo Shinichi must be really rich. I pondered deeply, I was very surprised, I thought he was only a normal detective, how can a detective be so rich? Somehow, Heichi knew what I was thinking, so he explained to me.

“Uncle Shinichi used to be a detective, but now, it is not really he’s job, he changed to be a businessman and are the CEO of 5 companies.” Heichi explained. “The reasons for him to change careers was very weird, I don’t really know about it, but I heard it’s because he failed to solve a case which cause him to lose he’s beloved women during an accident when he and my father were fighting against the black organizations.”

“The black organizations? Do you mean that organization that was vanished 6 years ago?” I had heard about the organization and even did some research about it, I knew that Kudo Shinichi and Heichi’s father-Hattori Heiji was involved in this case for sure.

“That’s right, the black organization held hostage of Uncle Shinichi’s girlfriend, I am not really sure what had happened, but it was said that a fire occurred and Uncle Shinichi’s girlfriend was trapped inside the fire, he tried hard to save her, but failed and nearly end up in losing he’s own life.” Heichi said, he’s eyes was full of pity. “My father said that he went completely mad during the year he’s girlfriend died, he wouldn’t eat or talk with anyone. He locked himself away from others, he acts like a robot. Father said that everyone tried to talk him out of being depressed, but had failed. But one day, he came out of he’s room and act normal again, but the happy expression he used to have was gone, the only thing that was left on he’s face was sadness. Then he changes career and became a business man.”

“A very touching story.” Akiran sobs while listening to Heichi talks about Kudo Shinichi’s love story. Girls! They are always into these stuffs.

“I agree with her, brother, you had never told me such a charming story before.” A girl suddenly appeared behind Akiran, her hair was black, just like Heichi and her pair of ember eyes also looked a lot alike Heichi, except that her skin were not as dark as Heichi’s. Her hair was tied in a pony tail, a cute hairstyle for girls.

“Why are you here?” Heichi asked, he’s eyes full of seriousness suddenly turned to a half moon eye shape.

“Don’t be mean, Heichi! Who said I can’t be here! You don’t own the place, Uncle Shinichi owns it!” The girl scold at Heichi, Heichi gave a look, not bothered to talk to her. “and who are these two? Are they your friends?”

“It’s none of your business! So just get lost!” Heichi scold at her back, I had never see Heichi that impatient with someone. This girl must mean a lot to him.

Akiran had also noticed this situation, but I was surprised that she wasn’t jealous at all, and then I noticed that she was looking at this other direction, she was looking at a girl and a boy, I looked at them closely and was surprised, they looked exactly like me and Akiran! Not regarding our different hairstyle, but the face and the eyes. We thought that we were looking into a mirror and this was only a dream, but Heichi interrupted us.

“Shinji? What’s wrong? You face looked white, same with you. Are you airtight, Akiran?” Heichi asked, concerned about us.

I didn’t replied him, our eyes were still fixed on the girl and the boy we saw, I was certain that they were also 5 years old, just like us, but who could they be? I don’t know, but I was determined to find out!

第六章-第一人称=新一
Special edition- the only one in my heart.

Author‘s note.

Hello, it’s me again~~ I had made this chapter a special edition about Shinichi~~

This chapter has a little mix of third person form with first person form, but mainly the chapter is on first person form.

Sorry if this chapter is so long

Enjoy reading~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The earth is a rich land full of beautiful substances, like the flowers, the sky, and the weather. The earth had always been beautiful, but it’s pointless in my life now. What is the point of all these things without you being by my side and sharing it with me? When you were with me, my world is colorless. I cannot see all those beautiful substances without you being by my side.

The azure sky cannot be compared with your beautiful simile

The song of the birds cannot be compared with your lovely voice

River, cannot be compared with your tears

Tree, cannot be compared with your wonderful long hair

Cherry blossoms cannot be compared with your pink cheeks.

The earth is beautiful, but it cannot be compared with you.

To me, you are even more beautiful than anything.

You are the most beautiful girl I had even seen.

“Kudo, there you are, I had been looking for you everywhere.” A similar voice suddenly appeared behind my back, Even though he is wearing a mask, but I don’t need to guess to know who it is, Hattori, my best friend.

“I don’t want to go to the party; it wasn’t my idea to have a party at the first place either.” I said. The party was all organized by my parents, I don’t want to have a party at the first place, I argued with them, but at the end, I lost. I can’t face mother’s tearful face and father’s rueful expression. Even though this party looks like a reunion with our old friends, but mother had invited lots and lots of unmarried females, they are either from a rich family background, or famous celebrities or daughters of my parent’s friends. The purpose are clear, they want me to get married. At the end, they would find this whole party useless because I won’t ever get married, not with other girls, the only girl I would marry in my whole entire life is her, and now she is gone, I won’t ever get married.

“Are you still thinking about her?” Hattori asked, he’s happy expression vanished straight away. “It had been 6 years already, come on, there are a lot of other women, just move on with your life and forget about her.”

“If you were in my situation, would you forget about Kazuhua?” I asked him, I knew that Hattori would never forget about Kazuhua, just like me and Ran.

Hattori didn’t reply, he knew the answer clear, for all these years Hattori was one of those people who tried to persuade me out of the depressant situation, but he failed many times.

I cannot find happiness in a world without you

My life is like a hell

The moon stopped to shine

In a world without you, I, have nothing.

I walked to the main hall with Hattori, even though I don’t want to be in here, but I hopped that all those people who loved and cared for me would cheer up. The dancing and music all stopped at the moment I walked in. The ladies and gentlemen all stopped at once to look at me. The ladies all look hopeful and happy; they all wished that I would go up and ask them for a dance. And, then, they would have a chance to become the next mistress of the Kudo family. I smiled, coldly. I am afraid that the ladies’ dream would break up any moment now, because I am not going to ask any one of them for a dance.

I walked slowly towards my other friend, he had the same facial expression as me, but he appeared to have a more blissful life than me. If other people looked at us at once would think that we are identical twins, because we looked exactly alike, even our voice was similar. But we all knew that he’s name is Kuroba Kaito and My name is Kudo Shinichi, we came from two different families, so the chance of being twins was less.

Beside Kaito, a beautiful and noble lady stand there, her eyes looked exactly like her, the same blue and tenderness. The lady looked exactly like her; I knew the lady standing beside Kaito must be Aoko, the most important person in Kaito’s life. I looked away from Aoko immediately, she remind me too much of Ran and broke my concentration.

“Shinichi, you owe me a big one! You know all these women thought that I were you and asked me for a dance.” Kaito said, he looked cheerful as usual. “Aoko was furious! So now, would you please help me get rid off all these women?”

“Stop blaming on Shinichi! If I wasn’t here, I bet you are going to ask every single one of them for a dance.” Aoko smiled cheekily and gently pinched Kaito

I laughed, the two of them are still as like usual, so happy and are always fighting. I always simile when I am with them, the reason is because they reminded me all these happy memories I used to had with Ran. Sometimes I wondered, if Ran is still alive, would we be like them? If Ran was still alive, maybe we even had own first born children already.

“Kaito, can you lend me Aoko for a second. I want to dance with her.” I asked Kaito.

“Hang on; I don’t want you to treat Aoko as Ran’s shadow.” Kaito said, he’s playful face suddenly turned out to be serious.

“I won’t, I just wanted a dance.” I replied to him, my face was filled with seriousness and Kaito can see that I am really desperate.

“Ok, but on one condition.” Kaito said. “You must walk around the hall first to look for a dancing partner, if you found one, you can forget about Aoko, if you haven’t, I would lend Aoko to you, FOR ONLY 5 MIN!”

I laughed again, Kaito sounded like a small boy, keeping he’s toy away from me. I nodded to agree with him and began my search for a dancing partner; I was skipping through this entire lady until I found her. A lady wearing a blue gown, she have a long fair hair just like her, and her eyes, sparkled like a azure diamond, looked exactly like Ran.

“May I have a dance with you?” I asked while I bowed towards her.

“Um.......sorry, but I need to.......” She sounded nervous, and her eyes were filled with a sudden confusion as if she wasn’t sure if she wanted to dance with me.

“Please, I just wanted one dance, for I haven’t asked a lady to dance for ages.” I pleaded, I felt strange because I haven’t been this desperate to dance with a women before, was it maybe her azure pair of eyes that looked liked Ran?

“Ok, then.” She pulled her dress and opened her hands to me; I grabbed her hand gently and led her to the middle of the dancing circle. We started to dance, only the two of us, in the middle of the circle with other people surrounded, watching. When she discovered this, her face was filled with pink coloring, just like Ran. I somehow, found this moment, blissful, I enjoyed dancing with her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meanwhile.... “Do you know this lady?” Yukiko asked her husband. “It looks like that Shinichi had fallen in love again!”

“I think this lady was none of those intended females we had invited today, I didn’t remember seeing her, and I think she was an author from one of the publisher.” Yusaku said. “I don’t think Shinichi had fall in love with her, can’t you see the reason Shinichi had pick her to dance is because she looked so much like Ran, Shinichi would ask Aoko if he didn’t see her.”

“So what, at least Shinichi had interest in her.” Yukiko said, excitedly. “That’s it, no matter who she is, at least she make Shinichi smiled, I am certain that she is going to be my future daughter in law!”

“Congratulations, Yukiko and Yusaku.” Eri and Kogoro appeared behind them, they were also invited to the party, they were happy to see Shinichi had chosen someone to dance, Shinichi deserve someone better after Ran’s death and he should stop being depressant.

“Eri, Kogoro. I am really sorry .........”

“Don’t be sorry, you should happy for Shinichi, and it’s best to stay in this way.” Eri said, her eyes were littered with sadness, for she was still sad about Ran’s death, she and Kogoro will always be.

“Thank you.” Yusaku said. “Now let’s forget about everything and party!” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When we were dancing, suddenly, a loud modern music hindered the classical musicians I had applied for the party today. I realized the music straight away; it’s secret of my heart, a song sung by my beloved. I knew the reason that it suddenly boomed in this room because someone had turned on the music in my music room. The reason that it had boomed everywhere is because I had stored a stereo system everywhere in the house, so when ever I went in the house, I could hear Ran sing, and listening to her songs had become one of my daily routine.

Heiji and Kaito’s face were white; they knew who had done it, their kids.

“Shinichi, we are very sorry, we were go and punish those bastards straight away.” Heiji said.

“Don’t blame the kids. I like this song and I wanted it to stay on.” I smiled; I tried not to look too sad in front of them. “I wanted to hear Ran sing.”

“Shinichi...............”

“Let’s just forget about everything and party!” I went back to dance but found my dancing partner missing, I looked everywhere for her and found her at the pathway in the hall, she looked as if she was ready to leave.

“You haven’t competed a dance with me yet, please stay and finish our dance.” I said

“Sir, I am really sorry, but I need to go now.” She said as if she was desperate to leave me, this angered me, so I grabbed hold of her hands tightly, not letting her go.

“You are not leaving until I see your face under the mask.” I said, angered by her. I felt strange because for all these years, no one can really make me angry. Why should I be angry when my heart was lost?

“Ok, I will have one dance with you, only one.” She looked at me with her angry blue eyes. “But on one condition, I want to ask you a question.”

“Sure, any question.” I replied to her. “What?”

“Who sang the song in the hall and why do you stored a stereo system everywhere?” She asked.

“The song was sung by my wife, and the reason I stored a stereo system everywhere in my house is because I wanted to hear her voice anytime at the day as if she were still alive, I wanted to remember her always and never forget about her.” I told the answer to the question, for a moment, I could feel tears coming from my eyes, but I tried to shake the tear off by shaking my head.

She said nothing, so I take her hand with me and led her back to the dancing floor. We danced for an entire song without interruptions. We stopped when Heiji announced it’s time to take off the mask and look at the real identity of everyone’s dancing partner.

“It’s time to take off the mask.” Heiji announced through the hearable microphone.

I took my mask off straight away after the announcement, but the lady seems to be worried about something, she didn’t seem to want to take her mask off.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, caringly.

“I am sorry, but I don’t want to........” Her voice stopped when the string that holds her mask broke and her mask fell on the ground. I looked at her for an entire moment as if I was dreaming and my dream had come true. I stopped moving because I am afraid that if I moved, I would be out of this dream.

“Don’t look at me! Don’t look at me!” She covered her face with her hand and cried.

Everyone else stared at her, they were all in awe.

“Ran!”

To be continued.

拜托了,帮忙翻译成中文。
%&016 %&016 %&020
再见莫,再见我的姐姐,终有一日我将伴你进入深深的睡眠……

曾经是个囧货
一定要把<密码>完成,关于新兰的回忆之章!

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
5%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
2 ℃
注册时间
2003-11-16
沙发
发表于 2004-8-7 15:33:36 |只看该作者

回复:

那么长?
去找翻译工具吧
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
8%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-24
板凳
发表于 2004-8-7 17:31:40 |只看该作者

回复:

就算是一目了然的翻译...打打中文也会...
回复

使用道具 举报

西之服部

主题

好友

积分

升级
74%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1158 柯币
人气
909 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-14
地板
发表于 2004-8-7 18:29:38 |只看该作者

回复:

可是翻译工具翻出来的看不。懂
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
62%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-12-21
发表于 2004-8-7 22:33:42 |只看该作者

回复:

正在用文曲星看那!
不错的说!
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
44%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
2 ℃
注册时间
2004-3-18
发表于 2004-8-7 23:59:36 |只看该作者

回复:

邪啊,咋怎么长捏?
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术部荣誉版主
月刊荣誉美编
事务所字幕组成员

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
31443 柯币
人气
1404 ℃
注册时间
2004-4-16
发表于 2004-8-8 00:48:22 |只看该作者

回复:

@_@ 不会~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

推理爱好者

主题

好友

积分

升级
28%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
150 柯币
人气
4 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-15
发表于 2004-8-8 09:48:44 |只看该作者

回复:

是你写的么? 不错捏~

江要不要问问他?
Aqua Chorus uit de Power of Chaos Labyrinth of Nightmare
回复

使用道具 举报

见习侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
95%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
950 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-16
发表于 2004-8-8 10:49:39 |只看该作者

回复:

天哪。。。几乎都是初中的英语词汇。。。估计出自一个中国人之手。。。汗。
好久不见 非常想念
回复

使用道具 举报

西之服部

主题

好友

积分

升级
74%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1158 柯币
人气
909 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-14
发表于 2004-8-8 12:50:35 |只看该作者

回复:

当然是中国人,是香芝写的,我用翻译工具,结果是:使用5分钟,得到了一个对话框,和4个字“翻译失败”……
再见莫,再见我的姐姐,终有一日我将伴你进入深深的睡眠……

曾经是个囧货
一定要把<密码>完成,关于新兰的回忆之章!
回复

使用道具 举报

平成的福尔摩斯

事务所荣誉站长
超级VIP

主题

好友

积分

升级
3%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4659 柯币
人气
306 ℃
注册时间
2002-12-3
发表于 2004-8-8 15:48:21 |只看该作者

回复:

那你就一段一段的翻译
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户中学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
5%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
2 ℃
注册时间
2003-11-16
发表于 2004-8-8 16:25:10 |只看该作者

回复:

其实这个一点都不难懂,没什么难词,慢慢看。。。翻译就...算了。。。
在痛苦中彻底绝望.......
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

与泪共存
月刊荣誉美编
美术部荣誉版主
论坛荣誉技术支持

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
32148 柯币
人气
47 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-14
发表于 2004-8-8 17:08:04 |只看该作者

回复:

这个东东……不是fanfiction.net里的同人么? 翻译我估计没人会翻译……翻译不好文章就被破坏掉了...
【原著向漫画图本】《C♡NAN》预定开始!
http://conan.elbrightness.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

见习侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
95%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
950 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-16
发表于 2004-8-8 18:48:50 |只看该作者

回复:

是初中以上的学生都应该看得懂吧。很初级的英语的。。用不着翻译吧。
好久不见 非常想念
回复

使用道具 举报

西之服部

主题

好友

积分

升级
74%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1158 柯币
人气
909 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-14
发表于 2004-8-9 09:28:32 |只看该作者

回复:

可是,我才初一,让我怎么看……
回复

使用道具 举报

见习侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
95%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
950 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-10-16
发表于 2004-8-9 09:30:04 |只看该作者

回复:

以此为动力,努力学习英语。。。哈哈。
好久不见 非常想念
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户小学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-11-3
发表于 2004-8-10 09:53:39 |只看该作者

回复:

各位看官好!!!这是我将近一年来的第一部作品,翻译得不好的话还请大家多多包涵

我叫新智,是一个住在美国的五岁男孩。我有一个双生妹妹叫秋兰。我们很像对方,不只是长相,而是内在也像。秋兰想像我一样成为一名优秀的侦探。我们的血型相同,品味一样,也作着一样的侦探梦。母亲毛利兰是一位极出色的神秘小说家,并且也是一位极好的新闻记者。对我和秋兰来讲,她是世界上最美丽的女人。在我和秋兰还很小的时候,我们便知道自己是“异类”,因为---

我们没有父亲。

我们从没见过父亲,一次都没有。我们对他很好奇。小的时候,我们一直问妈妈关于他。但妈妈从不和我们提到他,当我们问到他的时候,她也没来由的一下子变得很伤心。还有一次甚至当着我们的面哭了出来。从那之后我和妹妹就再也没有勇气从那之后我和妹妹就再也没有勇气问妈妈任何关于爸爸的事。妈妈在我们面前一直扮得很快乐,但那是假的,我可以从她的
秋风清,秋月明,落叶聚还散,寒鸦棲复惊;相思相见知何日?此时此夜难为情。
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户小学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-11-3
发表于 2004-8-10 09:57:23 |只看该作者

回复:

我叫新智,是一个住在美国的五岁男孩。我有一个双生妹妹叫秋兰。我们很像对方,不只是长相,而是内在也像。秋兰想像我一样成为一名优秀的侦探。我们的血型相同,品味一样,也作着一样的侦探梦。母亲毛利兰是一位极出色的神秘小说家,并且也是一位极好的新闻记者。对我和秋兰来讲,她是世界上最美丽的女人。在我和秋兰还很小的时候,我们便知道自己是“异类”,因为---

我们没有父亲。

我们从没见过父亲,一次都没有。我们对他很好奇。小的时候,我们一直问妈妈关于他。但妈妈从不和我们提到他,当我们问到他的时候,她也没来由的一下子变得很伤心。还有一次甚至当着我们的面哭了出来。从那之后我和妹妹就再也没有勇气从那之后我和妹妹就再也没有勇气问妈妈任何关于爸爸的事。妈妈在我们面前一直扮得很快乐,但那是假的,我可以从她的表情读出来,她假扮快乐也不过想不让我们担心罢了。有好多次了,我们看到妈妈在很晚的时候怀抱着一张照片偷偷的在屋子里哭。秋兰说那张照片就是让妈妈伤心的罪魁祸首,她说最好知道照片上到底是什么。第二天一早,我们跑到妈妈的屋子找那张神秘照片。

照片不见了!

翻遍了整个屋子还是没有找到那张照片,显然的,妈妈不想让我们见到它。但妈妈越是想把它隐藏起来,我们就越好奇。从那天开始,我们一直没有放弃对神秘照片的搜索。但---

我和妹妹失败了,我们从没找到那张照片。

一天,        在日本的外公外婆突然打电话给我们。对我们来讲这很突然因为他们从不和我们联系,甚至不来看过我们,从没有过。我和妹妹也只能通过妈妈以前的照片知道他们的样子。妈妈和他们讲了半个小时,但她却从不让我和妹妹和他们讲话。奇怪吧?在普通家庭里,就算你的外公外婆不来看你,你还是可以和他们说话。

瞧,我就说我们很古怪。

当我们再也控制不了我们的好奇心时,我们到了另一个房间,哪里有另外一部电话。我门按下了免提键。突然间,我们听到了外婆的大叫声。她在对妈妈喊。

“兰,你要面对现实啊,我们都要面对现实。”外婆大叫着“你是个单身母亲,这种情况不会变除非你…”

在那一刻,我们的勇气和好奇心消失得无影无踪。没勇气继续听下去了,并不是因为外婆冰冷的话语和她讥讽的语气。而是因为我们终于知道了真相,残忍的事实

我们生活在一个单亲家庭,我们的妈妈还是单身。

不奇怪,这也解释了为什么我们没有爸爸。

他们还在继续着刚刚的谈话,我们听得出妈妈悲哀的语气。她努力把声音压低但是她失败了。妈妈哭的同时秋兰也哭倒在我怀里,她喃喃地说:“为什么?为什么这一切会发生在我们身上?”半个小时后秋兰睡了,她哭累了。我真希望我是她。能睡,能暂时忘记面前残酷的事实。通话结束后,妈妈来到我的房间,像往常一样轻柔的笑着。我知道,她又一次为了不让我们担心而假装快乐。上帝啊!为什么?为什么这种事会发生在妈妈身上?她是那么的温柔美丽。这并不是她应得的啊。

“新智,晚了,该睡了。”妈妈轻轻的微笑着。

在看到妈妈温柔的微笑后,眼泪不受控制的从我的脸颊流下来。我抱紧妈妈,哭倒在她温暖的怀抱里。第二天,妈妈告诉我们说我们要到日本去拜访我们的外公外婆。她看起来很高兴,但也许这也是装的。当我发现了一个连我外公外婆都不知道的秘密之后,我对“单亲家庭的孩子”的想法变了。在妈妈磁盘上的相簿里,有一张被烧掉一半的结婚证书!我妈妈不是单身!一种不知名的快乐突然间充满了我的身体。秋兰在听到这个消息之后也很高兴
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户小学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-11-3
发表于 2004-8-10 10:06:31 |只看该作者

回复:

我们没有父亲。

我们从没见过父亲,一次都没有。我们对他很好奇。小的时候,我们一直问妈妈关于他。但妈妈从不和我们提到他,当我们问到他的时候,她也没来由的一下子变得很伤心。还有一次甚至当着我们的面哭了出来。从那之后我和妹妹就再也没有勇气从那之后我和妹妹就再也没有勇气问妈妈任何关于爸爸的事。妈妈在我们面前一直扮得很快乐,但那是假的,我可以从她的表情读出来,她假扮快乐也不过想不让我们担心罢了。有好多次了,我们看到妈妈在很晚的时候怀抱着一张照片偷偷的在屋子里哭。秋兰说那张照片就是让妈妈伤心的罪魁祸首,她说最好知道照片上到底是什么。第二天一早,我们跑到妈妈的屋子找那张神秘照片。

照片不见了!

翻遍了整个屋子还是没有找到那张照片,显然的,妈妈不想让我们见到它。但妈妈越是想把它隐藏起来,我们就越好奇。从那天开始,我们一直没有放弃对神秘照片的搜索。但---

我和妹妹失败了,我们从没找到那张照片。

一天,    在日本的外公外婆突然打电话给我们。对我们来讲这很突然因为他们从不和我们联系,甚至不来看过我们,从没有过。我和妹妹也只能通过妈妈以前的照片知道他们的样子。妈妈和他们讲了半个小时,但她却从不让我和妹妹和他们讲话。奇怪吧?在普通家庭里,就算你的外公外婆不来看你,你还是可以和他们说话。

瞧,我就说我们很古怪。

当我们再也控制不了我们的好奇心时,我们到了另一个房间,哪里有另外一部电话。我门按下了免提键。突然间,我们听到了外婆的大叫声。她在对妈妈喊。

“兰,你要面对现实啊,我们都要面对现实。”外婆大叫着“你是个单身母亲,这种情况不会变除非你…”

在那一刻,我们的勇气和好奇心消失得无影无踪。没勇气继续听下去了,并不是因为外婆冰冷的话语和她讥讽的语气。而是因为我们终于知道了真相,残忍的事实

我们生活在一个单亲家庭,我们的妈妈还是单身。

不奇怪,这也解释了为什么我们没有爸爸。

他们还在继续着刚刚的谈话,我们听得出妈妈悲哀的语气。她努力把声音压低但是她失败了。妈妈哭的同时秋兰也哭倒在我怀里,她喃喃地说:“为什么?为什么这一切会发生在我们身上?”半个小时后秋兰睡了,她哭累了。我真希望我是她。能睡,能暂时忘记面前残酷的事实。通话结束后,妈妈来到我的房间,像往常一样轻柔的笑着。我知道,她又一次为了不让我们担心而假装快乐。上帝啊!为什么?为什么这种事会发生在妈妈身上?她是那么的温柔美丽。这并不是她应得的啊。

“新智,晚了,该睡了。”妈妈轻轻的微笑着。

在看到妈妈温柔的微笑后,眼泪不受控制的从我的脸颊流下来。我抱紧妈妈,哭倒在她温暖的怀抱里。第二天,妈妈告诉我们说我们要到日本去拜访我们的外公外婆。她看起来很高兴,但也许这也是装的。当我发现了一个连我外公外婆都不知道的秘密之后,我对“单亲家庭的孩子”的想法变了。在妈妈磁盘上的相簿里,有一张被烧掉一半的结婚证书!我妈妈不是单身!一种不知名的快乐突然间充满了我的身体。秋兰在听到这个消息之后也很高兴。我们把证书仔仔细细的看了一遍。我们能看到妈妈的名字但却找不到爸爸的,我们也就只知道他姓“工藤”。当然啦,因为我们也姓“工藤”嘛。秋兰说我们在日本期间,也许能找到爸爸并且知道爸爸妈妈为什么会分开。

我真是等不及要到日本找我爸爸了!

没有人来接我们当我们到日本机场的时候,我外公外婆甚至都没来。妈妈等了两个小时但他们却一直没来,我敢说他们根本不想来接我们。我劝妈妈别再等了,但她还是想再多等一会儿。秋兰抱怨着,妈妈找了一大队理由安慰她。妈妈说外公是个优秀的侦探,外婆是个出色的律师,他们可能因为一些重要的事晚了。但我知道他们不会来了。我想到了外婆的讥笑和她冰冷的声音。我知道他们还在生妈妈的气因为她是个单身母亲,但其实她不是。我很奇怪为什么妈妈没有告诉他们真相。如果她说了,也许他们就能接受她和我们了。心的深处,我总是希望我能有一个“真正的”家。一个有爸爸妈妈,外公外婆,爷爷奶奶的家。但也许,我永远都不会有一个“正常”的家。

有一个20分钟过去了,妈妈的期望也变成了泡影。她拉着我们的手走出机场。在那一刻我真是恨死我外公外婆了,至少妈妈是他们的女儿,如果他们不想见她,那一开始有为什么叫她回来?妈妈的心已经被伤得够严重的了,难道还不够吗?如果他们不想见她,那就不要去打扰我妈妈! “我们回家吧妈妈。”秋兰说“这里没人喜欢我我们,我们离开这里吧。” 妈妈什么都没说,她哭了,紧紧地抱住秋兰。但就算我们在困境里,我也不想放弃寻找我爸爸的机会。

“妈妈,我和秋兰从没来过日本,你给我们介绍一下你长大的地方好不好。”我做了一个暗示想让他们高兴起来。

秋兰马上注意到我在做什么,而且她对妈妈也说了同样的话。

“妈妈,我想在日本玩得开心些,带我们看看你长大的地方吧,肯定很好玩。”秋兰乞求着妈妈。

妈妈看着我们笑了。她终于笑了。现在我们不用担心妈妈了。我可以用心地寻找爸爸和见我的好朋友了。

另外一个让我有兴趣来日本是因为我最好的朋友—服部平哲。我以前没见过他,我认识他是因为他是我们学校的调换生。不知为什么,我们很快就成了最好的朋友。我告诉他我所想的每一件事。觉得我们好像当了几个世纪的朋友。他一直听我说关于我的事情。我甚至告诉他我可能是一个单亲孩子,没有父亲。我真得很高兴他没有停止当我的朋友,他也没有很无理地说我母亲的坏话。他对我很好并且也告诉我很多关于他自己的事。有时我嫉妒他因为他有父亲,在他的描述里,他的爸爸是世界上最好的爸爸。有好多次我真希望我也有个像他爸爸一样的父亲。

平哲说他想再回本后继续和我联系,我们便成了笔友,分享对方的秘密。我们每个月都要给对方及一封信。我告诉他关于我对父亲的新发现和我们要来日本。他让我来找他,我同意了。

我们将在下星期于东京在他某个叔叔的派队上见面。

我很盼望能再见到他。

未完待续(各位看管觉得怎样?这是我自己翻译的哦,没有借助任何翻译工具,后面的马上就翻好!)

可以确定的是,我还没告诉我妈妈关于平哲,我真得很想和她分享我的快乐。告诉她的话,又怕她会不让我们做朋友,如果我反对,妈妈又会伤心了。。。我不想让她伤心啊。妈妈以前告诉我和秋兰,永远不能和跟我们同姓的孩子做朋友---“Kudou, Hattori 或 “Kuroba. 我不知道为什么妈妈会在我们交朋友的事情上里这么奇怪的规定。但我们能做什么?她是我们的妈妈,我们只有听她的份。

我该怎么办呀?平哲说的派队就在明天啊,而我还没告诉我妈。 这下我要完蛋啦!!! 我不能告诉我妈关于Hattori 而我又不能不去,使得平哲失望。我该怎么办啊?! 我备加在我最好的朋友和我最爱的妈妈的中间。

“新智!在想什么呢?” 秋兰的声音把我拉回到现实世界。

“秋,还记得妈妈要求我们不要和姓Hattori的人做朋友吗? 我决定问问秋兰的意见来帮我解决这难题。

“麻烦。真是个愚蠢的规则。” 秋兰说 “平哲是个好人,我想我们值得破规和他交朋友。”  

“平哲,平哲,平哲。你就只想着他啊?你爱上了他还是怎么的啊?” 我逗着她。 很明显我妹妹喜欢上平哲了。自从他们第一次遇见对方的时候,她每次见到平哲都会脸红。

“新智你给我住口!!!!” 一个枕头隔着床飞过来。。。瞧瞧,秋兰脸红了,得像一个可爱的小西红柿。

“好啦好啦,回到主题。我们到底应该怎么去平哲说的派队啊?我们一定要告诉妈妈,但她也一定不会让我们去的!”我不安地说。这就像一个不能解开的难题。

“那就骗妈妈喽,这样我们不就能去啦。”看来秋兰并不觉得这是什么难事,她躺在床上打了个大大的哈欠。

“我又想过这样做,但你到底认为你哥哥设什么做的?”我不耐烦地说。天,她的脑子是用什么做的?

“行啊,我们照计划做。我们不告诉妈妈平哲的真实姓氏,那样我们就不但能去,又不会惹恼妈妈。”秋兰还是觉得这很简单,但实际上,这并不是件简单的事情。

你难道没想过吗?不让我们和姓‘服部’的人交朋友,妈妈自然有她的原因。如果她也去派队并且看到了平哲的父母的话,她就会知道他们并且知道我们在说谎。到那时就太晚了,搞不好我们就不能呆在日本找爸爸了。 我把手指放在下巴上,试图看起来像个侦探。

“但你有没有想过。当有什么和爸爸有关的事发生时,妈妈就会变得很疯狂,很明显,有些事情她不想让我们知道。我想姓‘服部’的人会知道一些关于我们爸爸的事!”秋兰认真地说。“所以,我们要找到一些关于爸爸的事,也许平哲的父母认得我们的父亲!”

“但问题是如果他们不认得呢?妈妈还是会知道我们在说谎,那找到爸爸最后的希望就变成泡影了”我对秋兰说。她的计划很危险,但看起来我们没有选择的余地。

“那又怎样?我们是侦探啊!不管怎样我们得冒险”她紧紧地抓住我的手。

“没错!真像只有一个!”我肯定地说,手指着天空。

(未完待续)%&011 %&003
“妈妈,嗄。。。你听我说,我有个朋友在日本。。。我能不能去找他?” 我不安地问妈妈,她正在看报纸。

“朋友?你怎么会有个朋友在日本?你怎么没告诉过我?”妈妈好奇地问,她看起来有些担心.

噢,我们是在美国认识的;他在竞赛里得了奖到美国。所以啦,我们就认识了而且一直保持联络,他是我最好的朋友。名字是。。。啊。。。Heichi Kaze我很不自在的回答了妈妈的问题。我从没骗过妈妈,这是我第一次也将是最后一次。

“我不确定你能去,亲爱的。你对周围的环境不熟悉,还有,他在那里住啊?”妈妈又发问了。

“啊。。。他住在Beka 妈你知道的,你以前住的地方。我对这里不熟悉也没关系啊,他能告诉我嘛。”我很紧张地说着

“求求你了妈妈,我们真得很想见他,他是我们在日本的第一个朋友。”终于,帮手到了;秋兰走进客厅,和我一起求妈妈,我敢打赌要是秋兰来帮忙的活,那胜算就是百分之百。

“我不确定。。。”

“好吧妈,我们和平哲将在公园见面,你可以好好看看他,确定一下他不是什么抢劫犯或是什么绑架小孩之类的人。”我干脆直接说了因为我的耐心已经用得差不多了,不管怎样,我和秋兰就算不择手段也要见到平哲。

“好吧,我会见见这孩子然后让你们和他走,依照你的说法,新智。我相信你和秋兰。你们要在哪儿见他?”妈妈终于在谈话要结束时对我们笑了一下。

“我们约在Beka公园。让后他会带着我们沿着Beka转转,给我们介绍一下,他父母也会和我么们一起。”我把“父母”家进取是为了让妈妈安心。我们其实是去他一个叔叔的派对。他叔叔和他爸爸是好朋友,另一个在日本很有名气的侦探,他说明天他叔叔会在他家扮一个派对来庆祝他26岁的生日。明天会来很多人,侦探,侦探小说家和警察。我一想到这里就激动,我将会见到这么多出名的侦探和警察!我还挺平哲说他这个叔叔有个私人图书馆,里面有好多侦探小说

“你们什么时候去见你们的朋友啊?”妈妈好像很高兴我终于有了一个朋友,我在美国从来没有朋友,这次她非常高兴。

“明天。”秋兰说

“明天?”妈妈的笑容突然间消失得无影无踪并呈现出悲伤的表情。他的表情让我和秋兰觉得很内疚,我们以前从没做过这种事,欺骗妈妈,如果她知道了,她又会很伤心,那样我们也会很伤心。

怎么了妈妈?如果你不想明天见面,那我们就换个时间。明天见不到平哲也没关系,我们可以以后再见

“不要因为我而取消你们盼了好久的相见机会,没什么,真的。”我不信,她看起来好悲伤,好痛苦,怎么会没什么?

“只是让我想起某人的生日,54日。”妈妈看向窗外,屋子里好安静,在那之后我们谁都没说什么。

第二天

平哲到的好早,比我们还早。我们到的时候,他饿虎扑食般的扑过来,给了我和秋兰一个好大的拥抱。

“新智!好久不见,你怎么这么慢啊?”他边问边在我背上轻轻打了一下。“秋兰,你真是越来越漂亮了!”他轻轻握住秋兰的手,弯下腰,在上面轻轻一吻。秋兰的脸突然间红得像个小西红柿。

“离我妹妹远点!”说着我一拳挥过去。

“冷静点,天啊,你还是像以前一样这么保护秋兰。”平哲也打了我一下,但不像我打他时这么重。

“那么,这位美丽的女士是你妈妈咯?”平哲问秋兰,他看向妈妈。“您好工藤太太,我是新智和秋兰的朋友。我叫嗄。。。Kaze Heichi。”

妈妈当时看起来又惊又怕,她好像随着她的梦漂走了,终于在秋兰拉她手的时候把她从梦里拉了回来。

很高兴见到你,我听说了很多关于你的事。我很高兴新智有个像你这样的朋友。妈妈说着给了我一个假笑。我不知道她为什么会对平哲有偏见,他可是我最好的朋友!还是。。。平哲的长相让她想起什么她以前认识的人?

“平哲,请原谅我的无礼,但我可以问你一个问题吗?”妈妈的假笑现在变成了一种担心的表情。

“好啊,请讲。”

“你父亲是谁,还有他叫什么名字?”妈妈问,脸上的表情很不安。

“哦。。。嗄。。。我爸爸是。。。医生!名字是。。。嗄。。。Kaze Kaichi!”现在轮到平哲紧张了,也难怪啦,他要说一个我们没帮他编好的谎话。

“嗄,不好意思,只是你让我想起我以前的一个朋友。”妈妈拿出一个有带子的移动电话挂在我脖子上。“亲爱的我真的要走了,打电话给我然后我会来接你们。”妈妈在我和秋兰的额头上亲了一下然后就跑走了。

“等一下。。。”平哲好像想问妈妈一个问题,但他停下来他的动作,因为妈妈从我们眼前消失了。“嗄。。。你妈妈怪怪的,就像你们说的一样。”

“平哲,妈妈说你让她想起她曾经认识的一个人,你说你父母会不会认识我父母呢?”秋兰问平哲,很有可能平哲的父母是妈妈的朋友或亲戚。

“很可能,因为我长得很像我爸爸。我像她认识我爸爸但是她想躲着爸爸或预防她的孩子和爸爸的孩子有任何关系。这就是为什么她想让你远离姓‘服部’的孩子。”平哲说着他的想法。

“平哲,你认不认识姓‘黑羽’或‘工藤’的人?他们也是妈妈让我们远离的人。”有90%的机率平哲或平哲的爸爸认识这些人,而且他们会和我爸爸是好朋友或亲戚。

“对!我的确认识!我爸爸认识有那些姓的朋友。工藤新一和黑羽快斗!”平哲说着给了我一个好大的笑容。“今天的派对救在工藤叔叔的家里举行,我们正要去那儿,工藤宅,每个姓‘黑羽’,‘服部’或‘工藤’的人都会到,你可以问我爸爸或另外两位叔叔!”

“我就知道!我就知道我们来这派对并不是在浪费时间。”秋兰好高兴,她抓着平哲的手跳上跳下。“好哦!我们终于找到一个重要的证据来继续我们的调查咯!”

“工藤新一?”我听说过很多关于他的事,他是个很有名的侦探;不知为什么,我觉得和他很熟悉并且等不及要见他了。

(未完待续)%&007 %&064 %&135

回复

使用道具 举报

杯户小学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2003-11-3
发表于 2004-8-10 10:15:10 |只看该作者

回复:

不好意思各位,不知怎么回了三遍。到了第三遍才是翻完的,要看请看第三个
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

手机版|Archiver|名侦探柯南事务所 ( 沪ICP备17027512号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 19:29 , Processed in 0.063873 second(s), 30 queries , MemCached On.