人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 19:19:52 |显示全部楼层

回复: [06年4月7日][English(阴沟里洗)分部][英语原文阅读][ZT整理]英语名言|警句|

[CENTER]名言警句---家庭篇[/CENTER]

[URL=http://usera.imagecave.com/harata/shsr/817760496.gif][/URL]

A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning un-necessary. (D.C,Fisher, American female novelist)
母亲不是赖以依靠的人,而是使依靠成为不必要的人。(美国女小说家菲席尔.D.C.)

All happy families are like one another; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. (Leo Tolstoy ,Russian writer)
所有幸福的家庭都十分相似;而每个不幸的家庭各有各自的不幸。(俄国文学家托尔斯泰.L.)

All I am , or can be, I owe to my angel mother. (Abraham lincoln, American president)
我之所有,我之所能,都归功于我天使般的母亲。(美国总统林肯)

As a modern parent, I know that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune, but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents. (O,Hare Noel, American writer)
作为一个现代的父母,我很清楚重要的不是你给了孩子们多少物质的东西,而是你倾注在他们身上的关心和爱。关心的态度不仅能帮你省下一笔可观的钱,而且甚至能使你感到一份欣慰,因为你花钱不多并且给予了胜过礼物的关怀。(美国作家诺埃尔.O.)

Be it ever so humble , there is no place like home. (John Howard Payne, Averican drmatist and actor)
金窝,银窝,不如自家的草窝。(美国剧作家、演员佩恩. J. H.)

Every soil where he is well, is to a valiand man his natural country. (Masinger Phililp, British dramatist)
勇敢的人随遇而安,所到之处都是故乡。(英国剧作家菲利普.M.)

Go where he will, the wise man is at home His harth the earth, his hall the azure dome. (R.W.Emerson, American thinker)
明智者四海为家--地球是他的壁炉,蓝天是他的客厅。(美国思想家爱默生.R.W.)

Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and obedience of the children the submission to love. (Francis Bacon, British philosopher)
幸福的家庭,父母靠慈爱当家,孩子也是出于对父母的爱而顺从大人。(英国哲学家培根.F.)

He is the happiest ,be he King or peasant , who finds peace in his home. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German dramstist and poet)
无论是国王还是农夫,家庭和睦是最幸福的。(德国剧作家、诗人歌德. J.W.)

Home is the girl's prison and the woman's workhouse. (Grorge Bernard Shaw, British dramstist)
家是姑娘的监狱,女人的教养院。(英国剧作家肖伯纳.G.)

Home is the place where ,when you have to go there , it has to take you in. (Frost Robert, American poet)
无论何时何地家永远是向游子敞开大门的地方。(美国诗人罗伯特.F.)

How sharper than a serpent's tooth is to have a thankless child. (William Shakespeare, British dramatist)
逆子无情甚于蛇蝎。(英国剧作家莎士比亚W.)

Husbands and wives in the process of divorce (and those in the throes of another argument )easily fall into the trap of denigraging the other, publicly if possible, and as often as possible. (Howards Mel, American writer)
正在闹离婚的(包括那些处于吵闹不停的痛楚中的)夫妻们很容易陷在对方的泥沼中不能自拔,这种诋毁是尽可能公开的,尽量频繁地进行。(美国作家梅尔.H.)

I don'nt know who my grandfather was. I' m much more concerned to know what his grandson will be. (Abraham Lincoln, American president)
我不知道我爷爷是什么样的人,我更关心的是,他的孙子会成为什么样的人。(美国总统林肯.A.)

If you want your children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shouldres. (Joh Brnyan Btitish ssayist)
你若希望你的孩子总是脚踏实地,就要让他们负些责任。(英国散文家班扬,J.)

It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow. (Irvng Washington, Father of literature of the United States.)
让孩子感到家庭是世界上最幸福的地方,这是以往有涵养的大人明智的做法。这种美妙的家庭情感,在我看来,和大人赠给孩子们的那些最精致的礼物一样珍贵。(美国文学之父华盛顿. I.)

Mariage may be compared to a cage:the birds outside deapair to get in and those within despair to get out. (Michel de Montaigne, French thinker and ssayist)
婚姻好比鸟笼,外面的鸟想进进不去;里面的鸟儿想出出不来。(法国思想家、散文家蒙田.M.D.)

My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep , and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect. (Ivy Baker Priest, American officer of government)
我父亲总是说,一个孩子需要四样东西--充分的爱、富于营养的食物、有规律的睡眠、大量的肥皂和水--这些完了呢,他最需要的是一些明智的放任。(美国政府官员普里斯特.I.B.)

The brotherly spirit of science , which unites into one family all its votaries of whatever grade ,and however widely dispersed throughout the different quarters of the globe. (Franklin Rosevelt, American president)
科学的博爱精神把分散在世界各地、各种热心科学的人联结成一个大家庭。(美国总统罗斯。.F.)

The family is one of nature's masterpieses. (George Santayana, American Philosopher and poet)
家庭是大自然创造的杰作之一。(美国哲学家、诗人桑塔亚那.G.)

The family you came from isn't as important as the family you are going to have. (D.Herbert Lawrence, British writer)
你将拥有的家庭比你出身的那个家庭重要。(英国作家劳伦斯.D.H.)

The fundamental defect of fathers is that they want their children to be a credit to them. (Bretrand Rrssell, British philosopher)
父亲们最根本的缺点在于想要自己的孩子为自己争光。(英国哲学家罗素.B.)

The house of every one is to him as his castle and fortress. (E.Coke, British jutist)
每个人的家对他自己都像是城堡和要塞。(英国法学家科克.E.)

The sooner you treat your son as a man, the sooner he will be one. (William John Locke, British novelist)
越早把你的儿子当成男人,他就越早成为男人。(英国小说家洛克.W.J.)

There is a skeleton in every house. (William Makepeace Thackeray, Bdritish novelist)
家家都有一本难念的经。(英国小说家萨克雷.W.M.)

To make a lasting marriage we have to overcome self-centeredness. (Grorge Goreon Byron, Nritish poet)
要使婚姻长久,就需克服自我中心意识。(英国诗人拜伦,G.G.)

We never know the love of the parents until we become parents ourselves. (Henry Ward Beecher, American clergyman and orator)
不养儿不知父母恩(美国牧师、演说家比沏.H.W.)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
http://ichigogirl.blogcn.com~壁紙無料配信中~
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
http://www.pc-game-clinic.net/这个网不错……
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 19:38:18 |显示全部楼层

[CENTER]名言警句---工作篇[/CENTER]

Behavioral research discloses that human relations at work are just easier, perhaps because they are more regular and predictable and thus simpler to adjust to than the sporadic, the more intense and less regular relationship in the community. (R.Sayles Leonard, British writer)
行为科学研究提示,工作中人与人之间较好相处。这或许是因为工作上的人际关系较有规律,而在社会上,人与人之间的关系是断断续续的,比较紧张,而且也较少有规律可循。(英国作家伦纳德.R.S.)

Don't gild the lily. (William Shakespeare, British dramatist)
不要给百合花镀金/画蛇添足。(英国剧作家莎士比亚.W.)

Every man's work, whether it be literature of music of pictures or architecture of anything else, is always a portrait of himself. (Samuel Brtler, Averican educator)
每个人的工作,不管是文学、音乐、美术、建筑还是其他工作,都是自己的一幅画像。(美国教育家勃特勒.S.)

Growth and change are the law of all life. Yesterday's answers are inadequate for today's problems ----just as the solutions of today will not fill the needs of tomorrow. (Franklin Roosevelt, Averican president)
生长与变化是一切生命的法则。昨日的答案不适用于今日的问题——正如今天的方法不能解决明天的需求。(美国总统罗斯福.F.)

Happiness, I have discovered, is nearly always a rebound from hard work. (David Grayson, American journalkist)
我发现,辛勤工作的报酬几乎总是幸福。(美国记者格雷森.D.)

I can live for two months on a good compliment. (Mark Twain, American writer)
只凭一句赞美的话我就可以充实地活上两个月。(美国作家马克·吐温)

I do not like work ---no man does --but I like what is in the work -----the chance to find your self. (Conrad Joseph, British novelist)
我不喜欢工作——没有人会喜欢工作。但是我喜欢在所从事的工作中——找到发现自己的机会。(英国小说家约瑟夫.C.)

In order that people may be happy in their work, these things are needed: they must be fit for it; they must not do much of it; and they must have a sense of success in it. (John Ruskin, British writer)
为了使人们在工作的时感到快乐,必须做到以下三点;他们一定要胜任自己的工作,他们不可做得太多;他们必须对自己的工作有成就感。(英国作家罗斯金.J.)

In our efforts to adjust differences of opinion we should be free from intolerance of passion, and our judgements should be unmoved by alluring phrases and unvexed by selfish interests. (Grover Cleveland, American president)
在我们努力协调意见的分歧时,应当抛弃偏执与意气用事;我们的判断不应当被花言巧语蒙骗,也不应被个人私利扰乱。(美国总统克利夫兰.G.)

In silence, in steadiness, in severe abstraction, let him hold by him-delf, add observation to observation, patient of neglect, patient of reproach , and bide his own time , happy enough if he can satisfy himself alone that thia day he has seen something truly. (Ralph Waldo Emersom, American thihker)
学者应该高度集中精力,坚定信仰与追求,坚持缄默,继续观察。他要忍耐人们的忽视与责备,等待自己因为发现了某些真理而满怀欣喜的时机。(美国思想家爱默生.R.W.)

It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. (Jerome Klapka Jerome, British humorist)
除非有大量的工(英国幽默家杰罗姆.J.K.)

It is no use doing what you like; you have got to like what you do. (Winston Churchill, British prime minister)
不能爱哪行才干哪行,要干哪行爱哪行。(英国首相丘吉尔.W.)

My philosophy of life is work. (Thomas Alva Edison, Averican inventor)
我的人生哲学就是工作。(美国发明家爱迪生.T.A.)

One of the symptoms of approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's .work is terribly important, and that to take a holiday would bring all kinds of disaster, If I were a medical man , I should precribe a holiday to many patient who consicered his work important. (Bernard Russell, British philosopher)
神经即将崩溃的症状之一是相信自己的工作极端重要,休假将会带来种种灾难。如果我是医生,我给这样的病人开的药方是:休假。(英国哲学家罗素.B.)

The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. (Elbert Hubbard, Bitish writer)
为把明天的工作做好,最好的准备是把今天的工作做好。(英国作家哈伯德.E.)

The office of the scholar is to cheer, to raise, and to guide men by showing them facts amidst appearances. (Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker)
学者的工作就是通过向大众提示存在于现象中的事实来鼓舞大众、教育大众、引导大众。(美国思想家爱默生.R.W.)

To do great work a man must be very idle as well as very industrious. (Samuel Bubler, American educator)
要从事伟大的工作,一个人必须既非常勤劳又非常空闲。(美国教育家勃特勒.S.)

To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need, if I plunge in without delay. (Johm Erskine, American educator)
我感激他使我发现即使是很短的时刻,只要我分秒必争的一头钻进工作,积累起来就成为我需要的特别有用的几个钟头。(美国教育家厄斯金.J.)

To youth I have three words of counsel ---work, work and work. (Otto Btismarck, German statesman)
对于青年,我的忠告只有三个词——工作,工作,工作。(德国政治家俾斯麦.O.)

We often hear of people breaking down from overwork, but in nine cases out of ten they are really suffering from worry or anxiety. (John Lubbock , British banker)
我们常常听人说,人们因工作过度而垮下来,但是实际上十有八九是因为饱受担忧或焦虑的折磨。(英国银行家卢伯克.J.)

Whoever is in a hurry shows that the thing he is about is too big for him.
不管是谁,匆匆忙忙只能说明他不能从事他从事的工作。

We should work be such a significant source of human satisfaction.A good share of the answer rest in the kind of pride that is stimulated by the job , by the activity of accomplishing. (Leonard R.Sayles, British writer)
为什么工作竟然是人们获得满足的如此重要的源泉呢?最主要的答案就在于,工作和通过工作所取得的成就,能激起一种自豪感。(英国作家塞尔斯.L.R.)

Work banishes those three great evils: boredom, vice ,and poverty. (Voltaire, French Philosopher)
工作撵跑三个魔鬼:无聊,堕落和贫穷。(法国哲学家伏尔泰)

Work is more that a necessary for most human beings; it is the focus of their lives , the souece of their identity and creativity. (Leonard R.Sayles, British writer)
对大多数人来说,工作不仅仅是一种必需,它还是人们生活的焦点,是他们的个性和创造性的源泉。(英国作家塞尔斯.L.R.)

Work is the grand cure for all the maladies and miseries that ever beset mankind. (Thoas Carlyle, British historian)
工作是良药,能医治一切困扰人的疾苦。(英国历史学家卡莱尔.T.)

Work is worth doing of worth doing well. (Thomas Carlyle, British historan)
一件事如果值得做好,就值得去做。(英国历史学爱卡莱尔.T.)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 19:53:52 |显示全部楼层

[CENTER]名言警句---文化篇[/CENTER]

A great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight (P.B.Shelley, British poet)
伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。(英国诗人雪莱 P B)

A novel is a mirror walking along a main road. (Stendhcl,French writer)
一部小说犹如一面在大街上走的镜子。(法国作家司汤达)

A picture is a poem without words. (Horace, ancient Roman poet)
一幅画是一首没有文字的诗歌。(古罗马诗人贺拉斯)

A poet is a man who puts up a ladder to a star and climbs it while playing a violin. (E.de Goncourt, French writer)
诗人是这样的人,他架起通向星星的梯子——一边爬梯子一边拉提琴。(法国作家龚古尔 E)

A poet is born, not made. (L.A.Florus, Ancient Roman poet)
诗人靠天分,不是靠培养。(古罗马诗人弗洛鲁 L A)

Any one who conducts an argument by appealing to authourity is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory. (Da Vinci, Italian painter)
一个借着引经据典来辩论的人,不是在运用自己的才智,他是在运用自己的记忆力。(意大利画家达·芬奇)

Art is a lie that tells the truth. (Picasso, Spanish painter)
美术是揭示真理的谎言。(西班牙画家毕加索)

Art is long, and time is fleeting. (Longfellow, American poet)
艺术是永恒的,时间则是瞬息即逝的。(美国诗人朗费罗)

Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it ! (Robert Motherwell, American painter)
艺术远没有生活重要,但是没有艺术生活是多么乏味呀!(美国画家马赦韦尔 R)

Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling theorist has experienced. (Len Tolstoy, Russian writer)
艺术不是手艺,它是艺术家的体验到的感情的传递。(俄国作家托尔斯泰。L)

Art is the mold of feeling as language is the mold of thought. (Susanne Langer, American philosopher)
艺术是感情的模制品,犹如语言是思想的模制品。(美国哲学家兰格 S)

Art is the object of feeling, and the subject of nature. (S.K.langer, American philosopher and educator)
艺术是情感的客观表现。也是本性的主观反映。(美国哲学家、教育家兰格 S K)

Art is the right hand of nature. The latter only gave us being, but the former made us men. (Friedrich Schiller, German poet)
艺术是自然的右手。自然只让我们存在,而艺术创造我们的人类。(德国诗人席勒 F)

Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travel. (Theocore Dreser, American novelist)
好画犹如佳肴,只可意会,不可言传。(法国画家弗拉曼克 M)

Good painting is like good cooking; it ca n be tasted, but not explained. (Maurice de vlaminck, French painter)
简单地说,伟大的文学就是包涵极其丰富意义的语言。(美国诗人庞德 E)

Great literature is simply language charged with meaning to the utmost possible degree (Ezra Poud, American poet)
幽默被人正确地解释为“以诚挚表达感受,寓深思于嬉笑”。(美国诗人庞德 E)

Humor has been well defined as thinking in fun while feeling in earnest. (Mark Twain, American novelist)
我写作只是为了增加自身的美。(美国作家杰克·伦敦)

I write for no other purpose than to add to the beauty that now belongs to me. (Jack London, American writer)
音乐要用心灵去听,用头脑去感觉。(法国作家雨果 V)

In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brains. Victor Hugo, French writer Jazz tickles your muscles, symphonies stretch your soul. (PaulWhiteman, American conductor)
爵士乐使你的肌肉发痒,交响乐能舒展你的灵魂。(美国指挥家怀特曼 P)

iterature is a kind of intellectual light which, like the light of the sun, may sometimes enable us to see what we do not like. (Samuse Johnson, British writer and critic)
文学是一种理智之光,它和阳光一样,有时能使我们看到我们不喜欢的东西。(英国作家、批评家约翰逊 S)

Love and scandale the best sweeteners of tea. (HenryFielding, British writer)
风流韵事与丑闻是品茶聊天时的最佳话题。(英国作家菲尔丁 H)

Music has charms to soothe a savage breast, to soften rocks or bend a knotted oak. (William Congreve. British dramatist)
音乐有着抚慰粗野的胸怀、软化顽石或使千年老树弯腰的魅力。(英国剧作家康格里夫 W)

Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing. (John Erskine, American educator)
音乐是唯一不能用及表达卑鄙的或讽刺的事物的语言。(美国教育家厄斯金 J)

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is a apeaking picture. (Simonides, ancient Greek writer)
画是无言之诗,诗是有声之画。(古希腊作家西蒙尼特斯)

Rules and modesty destroy genius and art. (William Hazlitt, British essayist)
规则与谦逊会毁掉天才和艺术。(英国散文家哈兹里特 W)

Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face their own. (Jonathan Swift, British writer)
讽刺是一面镜子,观看者通常从中看到每一个人的面容却看不到自己。(英国作家斯威夫特 J)

Some people pretend to despise the things they cannot have. (Aesop, ancient Greek fable writer)
吃不到葡萄的人说葡萄酸。(古希腊寓言作家伊索)

Speech is a mirror of the soul; as a man speaks, so is he. (Ephraem Syrus, American writer)
语言是心灵的镜子;一个人只要说话,他说的话就是他的心灵的镜子。(美国作家塞拉斯 E)

Sunshine can burn you, food can poison you, words can condemn you, pictures can insult you; music cannot punish ---- only bless. (Arthur Schnabel, Austrian pianist)
阳光可能炙烤你,食品可能毒害你,言语可能诅咒你,图画可能侮辱你——音乐不会处罚你只会祝福你。(奥地利钢琴家施纳贝尔 A)

The art of giving presents is to give something which others cannot buy for themselves. (Alan Alexander Milne, British humorist)
送礼的艺术在于送别人不能给自己买的东西。(英国幽默作家米尔恩 A A)

The decline of literature indicates the decline of a nation; the two keep in their downwad tendency. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe German poet)
文学的衰落表明一个民族的衰落。这两者走下坡路的时候是齐头并进的。(德国诗人歌德 J W)

The lanscope belongs to the man who looks at it. (Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker)
风景属于看风景的人。(美国思想家爱默生 R W)

The love of beauty is an essential part of all healthy human nature.(John Ruskin, American writer and critic)
爱美是健康人性的重要组成部分。(美国作家、批评家罗斯金 J)

The poet's voice need not merely be the record of man, it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure and prevail. (William Fulkner, American writer)
诗人的声音不应只是人类的记录,而应是使人类永存并得到胜利的支柱和栋梁。(美国作家福克纳.W.)

The value of culture is its effect on character. It avails nothing unless it ennobles and strengthens that. Its use is for life. Its aim is not beauty but goodness. (Somerset Maugham, British noverlist and dramatist)
文化的价值在于它对人类品性的影响。除非文化能使品性变为高尚、有力。文化的作用在于裨益人生,它的目标不是美,而是善。(英国小说家和戏剧家毛姆 S)

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun. (Picasso, Spanish painter)
有些画家把太阳画成一个黄斑,但有些画家借助于他们的技巧和智慧把黄斑画成太阳。(西班牙画家毕加索)

When a dog bites a man that is not news, but when a man bites a dog that is news. (Charls A.Dana, American journalist)
狗咬人不是新闻,人咬狗才是新闻。(美国记者达纳 C A)

When one loves one's art no service seems too hard. (O.Henry, American novelist)
一旦热爱艺术,什么奉献也不难。(美国小说家欧·享利)

Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepest despair; can transfer knowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions. Words are capable of arousing the strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions. Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy. (Sigmund Freud, German Psychiatrist)
言辞具有不可思议的力量。他们能带来最大的幸福,也能带来最深的失望;能把知识从教师传给学生;言辞能使演说者左右他的听众,,并强行代替他们作出决定。言辞能激起最大强烈的情感,促进人的一切行动。不要嘲笑言辞在心理治疗当中的的用途。(德国精神分析学家弗洛伊德 S)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:20:01 |显示全部楼层

[CENTER]名言警句---经验篇[/CENTER]

All is but lip-wisdom that wants experience. (Philip Sideney, British satesman)
凡是没有实际经验的,都只是口头智慧。(英国政治家锡得尼 D .)

Expericence is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. (Law Vernon, British writer)
经验是一位先行测试然后才授课严厉的教师。(英国作家弗农. L.)

Experience is not interesting till it begins to repeat itself, in fact, till it does that ,it hardly is experience. (Elizabeth Bowen, British novelist)
经验直到自我重复时才变得有意义,事实上,直到那时才算得上经验。(英国小说家鲍恩 E.)

Expericence is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. (Aldous Leonard Huxley, American writer)
经验不会从天而降;经验只有通过实践才能获得。(美国作家郝胥黎.A.L.)

Experience is the child of thought , and thought is the child of action. We cannot learn men from books. (Benjamin Disraeli, British statesman)
经验是思想之子,思想是行动之子,了解他人不可以书本为据。(英国政治家迪斯雷利 B .)

Experience is the na me give their mistakes. (Oscar Wilde, British playwriter and poet)
经验是每个人为其错误寻找的代名词。(英国剧作家、诗人王尔德 O.)

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. (Dan Stanfort, American brsinessman)
经验是当你没得到想得到之物时所得到的东西。(美国实业家斯坦福。D.)

Expreience keeps a dear school, yet fools will learn in no other. (Benjamin Franklin, Americna president)
经验始终是收费高的学校,然而,笨汉非进此学校不可。(美国总统富兰克林 B )

Experience more than sufficiently teaches that men govern nothing with more difficulty than their tongues. (Bendict de spinoza, Dutch philosopher)
经验给我们太多的教训,告诉我们人类最难管制的东西,莫过于自己的舌头。(荷兰哲学家斯宾诺沙 B)

Experience never misleads; what you are missed by is only your judgement, and this misleads you by anticipating results from experience of a kind that is not produced by your experements. (Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian painter)
经验永远不会对你做错误的引导;把你引导错的只是你自己的判断,而你的判断之所以对你发生误导的作用,乃是由于它根据那种并非借着实验而产生的经验来预料的结果。(意大利画家达芬奇)

Experience without learning is better than learning without excperi-ence. (Bertuand Russell, British philosopher and mathematician)
有经验而无学问胜于有学问而无经验。(英国哲学家、数学家罗素.B.)

I have but one lamp wait which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. (Patrick Henry, Americna statesman)
我只拿一盏灯来指引我的脚步,而那盏灯就是经验,对于未来,我只是能以过去来判断。(美国政治家享利.P.)

Mistakes are an essential part of education. (Bertrand Russell, Bdritish philosopher)
从错误中吸取教训是教育极为重要的一部分。(英国哲学家罗素 . B .)

Neither beliver nor reject anything, because any other person has rejected of believed it. Heaven has given you a mind for judging truth and error, Use it. (Thomas Jefferson, American president)
不要因为别的人相信或否定了什么东西,你也就去相信它或否定它。上帝赠予你一个用来判断真理和谬误的头脑。那你就去运用它吧/ (美国总统杰斐逊 .T.)

One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning. (James Russell Lowell, British Poet and critic)
一次痛苦的经验抵得上千百次的告诫。(英国诗人、批评家洛威尔 .J. R .)

Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience. (Samuel Smiles, British writer)
实用的知识只有通过亲身体验才能学到。(英国作家斯迈尔斯 . S .)

Proverbs are short sentences drawn from long experience. (Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish writer)
谚语是从长期经验中获得的短句。(班牙作家塞万提斯.M.)

The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations. (Alfred North Whitehead, British philosopher and nathematician)
世界的悲剧就在于有想象力又缺乏经验,而有经验的人又缺乏想象力。(英国哲学家、数学家怀特海 .A . N.)

The great difficulty in education is to get experience out of ideas. (Grorge Santayana, Spain-born American philosopher and poet)
教育之艰苦在于从意念中获得经验。(西班牙裔美国哲学家、诗人桑塔亚那.G.)

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. (Winston Churchill. British statesman)
傻瓜有时候也是对的。(英国政治家丘吉尔 .W.)

To make good use of life one should have in youth the experience of advanced years, and in old age the vigor of youth. (Stanislars I, Polish king)
青年而有老年之经验,老年而有青年之朝气,就能使人生发挥更大的作用。(波兰国王斯坦尼劳斯一世)

To most men , experience is like the stern light of a ship which il-luminates only the track it has passed. (Samuel Tylor Coleridge, British poet)
对于大多数人,经验像是一艘船上的尾灯,只照亮船驶过的航道。(英国诗人柯勒津治. S .T .)

Too much experience is a dangerous thing. (Oscar Wilde, British dramatist)
经验过多反而危险。(英国剧作家王尔德 . O.)

We know nothing of what will happen in future , but by the analogy of past experience. (Abraham Lincoln , American president)
除了凭着对过去的经验加以类推之外,我们对今后的事一无所知。(美国总统林肯 . A .)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:25:46 |显示全部楼层

[CENTER]名言警句---经验篇[/CENTER]

All is but lip-wisdom that wants experience. (Philip Sideney, British satesman)
凡是没有实际经验的,都只是口头智慧。(英国政治家锡得尼 D .)

Expericence is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. (Law Vernon, British writer)
经验是一位先行测试然后才授课严厉的教师。(英国作家弗农. L.)

Experience is not interesting till it begins to repeat itself, in fact, till it does that ,it hardly is experience. (Elizabeth Bowen, British novelist)
经验直到自我重复时才变得有意义,事实上,直到那时才算得上经验。(英国小说家鲍恩 E.)

Expericence is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. (Aldous Leonard Huxley, American writer)
经验不会从天而降;经验只有通过实践才能获得。(美国作家郝胥黎.A.L.)

Experience is the child of thought , and thought is the child of action. We cannot learn men from books. (Benjamin Disraeli, British statesman)
经验是思想之子,思想是行动之子,了解他人不可以书本为据。(英国政治家迪斯雷利 B .)

Experience is the na me give their mistakes. (Oscar Wilde, British playwriter and poet)
经验是每个人为其错误寻找的代名词。(英国剧作家、诗人王尔德 O.)

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. (Dan Stanfort, American brsinessman)
经验是当你没得到想得到之物时所得到的东西。(美国实业家斯坦福。D.)

Expreience keeps a dear school, yet fools will learn in no other. (Benjamin Franklin, Americna president)
经验始终是收费高的学校,然而,笨汉非进此学校不可。(美国总统富兰克林 B )

Experience more than sufficiently teaches that men govern nothing with more difficulty than their tongues. (Bendict de spinoza, Dutch philosopher)
经验给我们太多的教训,告诉我们人类最难管制的东西,莫过于自己的舌头。(荷兰哲学家斯宾诺沙 B)

Experience never misleads; what you are missed by is only your judgement, and this misleads you by anticipating results from experience of a kind that is not produced by your experements. (Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian painter)
经验永远不会对你做错误的引导;把你引导错的只是你自己的判断,而你的判断之所以对你发生误导的作用,乃是由于它根据那种并非借着实验而产生的经验来预料的结果。(意大利画家达芬奇)

Experience without learning is better than learning without excperi-ence. (Bertuand Russell, British philosopher and mathematician)
有经验而无学问胜于有学问而无经验。(英国哲学家、数学家罗素.B.)

I have but one lamp wait which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. (Patrick Henry, Americna statesman)
我只拿一盏灯来指引我的脚步,而那盏灯就是经验,对于未来,我只是能以过去来判断。(美国政治家享利.P.)

Mistakes are an essential part of education. (Bertrand Russell, Bdritish philosopher)
从错误中吸取教训是教育极为重要的一部分。(英国哲学家罗素 . B .)

Neither beliver nor reject anything, because any other person has rejected of believed it. Heaven has given you a mind for judging truth and error, Use it. (Thomas Jefferson, American president)
不要因为别的人相信或否定了什么东西,你也就去相信它或否定它。上帝赠予你一个用来判断真理和谬误的头脑。那你就去运用它吧/ (美国总统杰斐逊 .T.)

One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning. (James Russell Lowell, British Poet and critic)
一次痛苦的经验抵得上千百次的告诫。(英国诗人、批评家洛威尔 .J. R .)

Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience. (Samuel Smiles, British writer)
实用的知识只有通过亲身体验才能学到。(英国作家斯迈尔斯 . S .)

Proverbs are short sentences drawn from long experience. (Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish writer)
谚语是从长期经验中获得的短句。(班牙作家塞万提斯.M.)

The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations. (Alfred North Whitehead, British philosopher and nathematician)
世界的悲剧就在于有想象力又缺乏经验,而有经验的人又缺乏想象力。(英国哲学家、数学家怀特海 .A . N.)

The great difficulty in education is to get experience out of ideas. (Grorge Santayana, Spain-born American philosopher and poet)
教育之艰苦在于从意念中获得经验。(西班牙裔美国哲学家、诗人桑塔亚那.G.)

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. (Winston Churchill. British statesman)
傻瓜有时候也是对的。(英国政治家丘吉尔 .W.)

To make good use of life one should have in youth the experience of advanced years, and in old age the vigor of youth. (Stanislars I, Polish king)
青年而有老年之经验,老年而有青年之朝气,就能使人生发挥更大的作用。(波兰国王斯坦尼劳斯一世)

To most men , experience is like the stern light of a ship which il-luminates only the track it has passed. (Samuel Tylor Coleridge, British poet)
对于大多数人,经验像是一艘船上的尾灯,只照亮船驶过的航道。(英国诗人柯勒津治. S .T .)

Too much experience is a dangerous thing. (Oscar Wilde, British dramatist)
经验过多反而危险。(英国剧作家王尔德 . O.)

We know nothing of what will happen in future , but by the analogy of past experience. (Abraham Lincoln , American president)
除了凭着对过去的经验加以类推之外,我们对今后的事一无所知。(美国总统林肯 . A .)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:31:19 |显示全部楼层

名言警句---商务篇

A friendship founded on business is better than business founded on friendship. (John Davision Rockefeller, American businessman)
建立在商务基础上的友谊胜过建立在友谊基础上的商务。(美国实业家 洛克菲勒 J D.)

Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human in-telligence long enough to get money from it. (Leacock Stephen, Canadian economist)
广告可被视为一种长久蒙蔽人类智慧以期从中赚钱的技巧。(加拿大经济学家 斯蒂芬 L)

All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income. (Samuel Butler, British writer)
世人莫不怀着一种与生俱来的欲望,要把支出超过收入,此乃一切进步的动力。(英国作家 勃特勒. S.)

Avarice , the apur of industry. (David Hume, Bdritish Philosopher)
贪婪是工业的兴奋剂。(英国哲学家 休谟 D)

Business? That's very simple---- it's other people's money. (Alexandre Dumas, French novelist)
做生意吗? 那太简单了——叫别人掏钱包。(法国小说家 小仲马 A)

Business underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life, Witness the fact that in the Lord's prayer the first petition is for daily bread, No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stoach. (Woodrow Wilson. American President)
生活包括精神生活的基础。不容置疑的事实是,在主祷文中向上帝祈求的第一件事是让我们天天有面包。没有人能饿着肚子敬奉上帝或热爱他的邻居。(美国总统 威尔逊 W.)

Did you ever expect a corporation to have a conscience, when it has no soul to damned, and no body to be kicked? (Edward Thurlow, British Lawyer)
公司既没有灵魂可以被诅咒,又没有躯体可以被踢翻,难道你指望它有什么良心吗?(英国律师 瑟洛杉矶 .E.)

Economy the poor man's mints; extravagance the rich man's pitfall.(Martin Tupper. American economist.)
节约是穷人的造币厂,浪费是富人的陷阱。(美国经济学家 塔珀 .M.)

For years I thought what was good for our country was good for General Motors, and vice versa. (Charles E. Wilison American president of GM)
多少年业,我始终认为对国家有利的事对我们通用汽车公司也有利,反之亦然。(美国通用汽车公司总裁 威尔逊 C.E.)

Good times, bad times, there will always be advertising, In good times people want advertising; in bad times they have to. (Bruce Barton British economist)
管是繁荣时期还是萧条时期,广告总会存在。繁荣时,人们想做广告;萧条时,人们不得不做广告。(英国经济学家 巴顿 B.)

Here's the rule for bargains "Do other men, for they would do you." That's the true precept. (Charles Dickens. British novelist)
这里有一条交易法则:“欺骗他人,因为他们也欺骗你。”这是真正的经商之道。(英国小说家 狄更斯 C)

If Enterprise is afoot, wealth accumulates whatever may be happening to Thrift; and if Enterprise is asleep, wealth decays, whatever Thrift may be doing. (John Maynard keynes British economist)
如果企业在进展,不论节俭不节俭,财富也在衰落。(国经济学家 凯恩斯 .J.M.)

Literature flourishes best when it is half a trade and half an art. (Wiliam Rplph lnge, Birtish writer and churchman)
当文学一半成为贸易,一半成为艺术时,那是它最繁荣的时期。(英国作家和牧师 英奇. W.R. )

Men trifle with their business and their politics, but they never trifle with their games. (George Burnard Shaw British dramatist)
男人拿生意和政治当儿戏,可是他们玩起来却从不当儿戏。(英国剧作家 肖伯纳 .G.)

Necessity never makes a good bagain. (Benjamin Franklim, American Pesident)
急需难买便宜货。(美国总统富兰克林 B)

The best cure for the national economy would beeconomy. (Ashoey Cooper, British novelist)
拯救国家经济的最好办法就是节约。(英国小说家 库珀 A)

The trouble with the profit system has always been that is was highly unprofitable to most people. (E.B.White, American writer)
利润制度的最大弊端始终是绝大多数的人是绝对无利可图的。(美国作家 怀特 E B)

There can be no economy where there is no efficiency. (Disraeli, British statesman)
没有效率就没有经济。(英国政治家 狄斯雷利)

The consumer isn't a moron; she is your wife. You insult her in-telligence if you assume that a mere slogan and a few vapid adjectives will persuade her to buy anything. (Davik Ogilvy, American advertisement manager)
消费者不是傻瓜;她是你的妻子。如果你认为仅凭 句口号,几个干巴巴的形容词就能诱使她掏腰包购买任何东西的话,那么你就亵渎了她的智慧。(美国广告经营者 奥格尔维 D)

There is no resting place for an enterprise in a competitive economy. (Alfred P.Sloan. American businessman)
在竞争的经济中,没有企业休息的地方。(美国实业家 斯隆 A D)

When you are skinning your customers , you should leave some skin on to grow so that you can skin them again. (Nikita Khrushchev, Statsman of the former Soviet Union)
如果你要剥客户的皮,你应当给他们留点皮,别剥光,让它长新皮,这样你下次还可以继续剥他们的皮。(前苏联政治家 赫鲁晓夫 N)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:32:40 |显示全部楼层

名言警句---商务篇

A friendship founded on business is better than business founded on friendship. (John Davision Rockefeller, American businessman)
建立在商务基础上的友谊胜过建立在友谊基础上的商务。(美国实业家 洛克菲勒 J D.)

Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human in-telligence long enough to get money from it. (Leacock Stephen, Canadian economist)
广告可被视为一种长久蒙蔽人类智慧以期从中赚钱的技巧。(加拿大经济学家 斯蒂芬 L)

All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income. (Samuel Butler, British writer)
世人莫不怀着一种与生俱来的欲望,要把支出超过收入,此乃一切进步的动力。(英国作家 勃特勒. S.)

Avarice , the apur of industry. (David Hume, Bdritish Philosopher)
贪婪是工业的兴奋剂。(英国哲学家 休谟 D)

Business? That's very simple---- it's other people's money. (Alexandre Dumas, French novelist)
做生意吗? 那太简单了——叫别人掏钱包。(法国小说家 小仲马 A)

Business underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life, Witness the fact that in the Lord's prayer the first petition is for daily bread, No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stoach. (Woodrow Wilson. American President)
生活包括精神生活的基础。不容置疑的事实是,在主祷文中向上帝祈求的第一件事是让我们天天有面包。没有人能饿着肚子敬奉上帝或热爱他的邻居。(美国总统 威尔逊 W.)

Did you ever expect a corporation to have a conscience, when it has no soul to damned, and no body to be kicked? (Edward Thurlow, British Lawyer)
公司既没有灵魂可以被诅咒,又没有躯体可以被踢翻,难道你指望它有什么良心吗?(英国律师 瑟洛杉矶 .E.)

Economy the poor man's mints; extravagance the rich man's pitfall.(Martin Tupper. American economist.)
节约是穷人的造币厂,浪费是富人的陷阱。(美国经济学家 塔珀 .M.)

For years I thought what was good for our country was good for General Motors, and vice versa. (Charles E. Wilison American president of GM)
多少年业,我始终认为对国家有利的事对我们通用汽车公司也有利,反之亦然。(美国通用汽车公司总裁 威尔逊 C.E.)

Good times, bad times, there will always be advertising, In good times people want advertising; in bad times they have to. (Bruce Barton British economist)
管是繁荣时期还是萧条时期,广告总会存在。繁荣时,人们想做广告;萧条时,人们不得不做广告。(英国经济学家 巴顿 B.)

Here's the rule for bargains "Do other men, for they would do you." That's the true precept. (Charles Dickens. British novelist)
这里有一条交易法则:“欺骗他人,因为他们也欺骗你。”这是真正的经商之道。(英国小说家 狄更斯 C)

If Enterprise is afoot, wealth accumulates whatever may be happening to Thrift; and if Enterprise is asleep, wealth decays, whatever Thrift may be doing. (John Maynard keynes British economist)
如果企业在进展,不论节俭不节俭,财富也在衰落。(国经济学家 凯恩斯 .J.M.)

Literature flourishes best when it is half a trade and half an art. (Wiliam Rplph lnge, Birtish writer and churchman)
当文学一半成为贸易,一半成为艺术时,那是它最繁荣的时期。(英国作家和牧师 英奇. W.R. )

Men trifle with their business and their politics, but they never trifle with their games. (George Burnard Shaw British dramatist)
男人拿生意和政治当儿戏,可是他们玩起来却从不当儿戏。(英国剧作家 肖伯纳 .G.)

Necessity never makes a good bagain. (Benjamin Franklim, American Pesident)
急需难买便宜货。(美国总统富兰克林 B)

The best cure for the national economy would beeconomy. (Ashoey Cooper, British novelist)
拯救国家经济的最好办法就是节约。(英国小说家 库珀 A)

The trouble with the profit system has always been that is was highly unprofitable to most people. (E.B.White, American writer)
利润制度的最大弊端始终是绝大多数的人是绝对无利可图的。(美国作家 怀特 E B)

There can be no economy where there is no efficiency. (Disraeli, British statesman)
没有效率就没有经济。(英国政治家 狄斯雷利)

The consumer isn't a moron; she is your wife. You insult her in-telligence if you assume that a mere slogan and a few vapid adjectives will persuade her to buy anything. (Davik Ogilvy, American advertisement manager)
消费者不是傻瓜;她是你的妻子。如果你认为仅凭 句口号,几个干巴巴的形容词就能诱使她掏腰包购买任何东西的话,那么你就亵渎了她的智慧。(美国广告经营者 奥格尔维 D)

There is no resting place for an enterprise in a competitive economy. (Alfred P.Sloan. American businessman)
在竞争的经济中,没有企业休息的地方。(美国实业家 斯隆 A D)

When you are skinning your customers , you should leave some skin on to grow so that you can skin them again. (Nikita Khrushchev, Statsman of the former Soviet Union)
如果你要剥客户的皮,你应当给他们留点皮,别剥光,让它长新皮,这样你下次还可以继续剥他们的皮。(前苏联政治家 赫鲁晓夫 N)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:35:43 |显示全部楼层

名言警句---道德篇

All men are liable to error; and most men are, in many points, by passion or interest, under temptation to it. (John Locke, British Philosopher)
人都会犯错误,在许多情况下,大多数仍是由于欲望或兴趣的引诱而犯错误的。(英国哲学家 洛克.J.)

Character is what you are in the dark. (D. L Moody. USA churchman)
暗处最能反映一个人真正品格。(美国教士 穆迪.D.L)

Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount. (Clare Boothe Luce, RSA dramatist)
勇气是一架梯子,其他美德全靠它爬上去。(美国剧作家 卢斯.C.B.)

Despite all the life danger, with one selfless act from one common person, someone is saved, A hero is made. (Norman Stephens, USA writer)
不管一切危险,由于一个普通人的无私行动,有人得救了,英雄就应运而生。(美国作家 斯蒂芬斯.N.)

Distrust can be contagious. But, so can trust. (Robbins Stacia, British writer)
不信任有传染性。但是信任也如此。(英国作家 斯达卡.R.)

Fame is the chastisement of meit and the punishment of talent. (Nicolas Chamfort, French writer)
盛名殊誉是德才之忌。(法国作家 尚福尔.N.)

God was constructed out of mankind's need for hope, for purpose, for meaning:an invisible protector and conscientious father. (Howards Mel. USA   writer)
人类出于对希望、目标意义的需要而造出了神:一位冥冥之中的保护者和尽责的养育者。(美国作家 梅尔.H.)

He who would do good to another must do it in minute particulars; general good is the plea of the scoundrel , hypocrite and flatterer. (William Black, British poet)
行善总是具体的、特定的;抽象的、笼统的行善是恶棍、伪君子和献媚者的托辞。(英国诗人 布莱克.W.)

I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. (Ernest Hemingway, USA writer)
我只知道所谓道德是指你事后觉得好的东西,所谓不道德是指你事后觉得不好的东西。(美国作家 海明威.E.)

If you would convince others ,you seem open to conviction yourself. (Philip Dormer Chesterfield, British statesman)
要说服别人,先得说服自己。(英国政治家 切斯特菲尔德.P.D.)

If your morals make you dreary. depend upon it, they are wrong. (Robert Louis Stevenson, British novelist)
如果你的品行使你郁郁寡欢,那么,这些品行无疑是错误的。(英国小说家 斯蒂文森.R.L.)

It is an open question whether any behavior based on fear of eternal punishment can be regarded as ethical or should be regarded as merely cowardly. (Magaret Mead, USA humanist)
一个有待解决的问题是:基于是害怕无休止的惩罚而产生的行为是被视作有道德的呢,还是应该被视作懦弱的?(美国人文学家 米德.M.)

It is not enough to do good; one must do it the right way. (John Morley, British statesman)
人不仅要做好事,更要以正确的方式做好事。(英国政治家 莫利.J.)

Lying disguises our mortality, our inadequacies, our fears and anxieties, our loneliness in the midst of the crowd. We yearn for the comfort of familiar lies to create a more amenable reality. (Howards Mel, USAwriter)
说谎掩盖了人死的必然性、缺陷、恐惧、焦虑和在熙熙攘攘的人群中所感到的孤独。耳熟能详的谎言会创造一个较易应付的现实。 人渴望从这些谎言中得到安慰。(美国作家 梅尔.H.)

Morality is not really the doctrine of how to make ourselves happy but of how we are to be worthy of happiness. (Immanuel Kant, German Philosopher)
道德确实不是指导人们如何使自己幸福的教条,而是指导人们如何配享有幸福的学说。(德国哲学家 康德.I.)

Morality is the custom of one's country ;cannibalism is moral in a cannibal country. (Samuel Brttler, British writer)
道德是一个人所在国家的风俗习惯:在吃人的国家里,吃人是合乎道德的。(英国作家 勃特勒.S.)

Morality is the herd instinct in the individual. (German Philosopher)
道德是个人心目中的群居本能。(德国哲学家 尼采.F.)

Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice. (Leon Nlum, French statesman)
道德可能仅仅在于有勇气作出抉择。(法国政治家 布鲁姆.L.)

Mutual forgiveness of each vice, such are the gates of Paradise. (William Black, British poet)
相互宽容对方的缺点,乃是通向天堂之门。(英国诗人 布莱克.W.)

No mourality can be founded on authority, even if the authouity were divine. (A. J. Ayer. USA writer)
道德不可能建立在权威的基础上,即使这种权威是至高无上的。(美国作家 艾尔.A.J.)

Nothing is easier than to deceive one's self. (Demothenes, Ancient Greek statesman)
再没有什么比欺骗自己更容易的了。(古然希腊政治家 德摩西尼)

Personality is to man what perfume is to a flower. (C C Schwab. US A Businessman)
品格之于人,犹如芳香之于花。(美国实业家 施瓦布 C .C.)

Plain living and high thinking. (william Wordsworth, British poet)
生活要朴素,情操要高尚。(英国诗人 德莱顿. J)

Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind. (william shakewspeare British dramalist)
如果送礼的人不是出于真心,再贵重的礼物也会失去它的价值。(英国剧作家 士比亚. W)

There is , however, a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue. (E Burke, British statesman)
克制也有个限度,超过了限度就不再是美德。(美国政治家 伯克 . E.)

Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful. (William shakespeare, British dramatist)
美德是勇敢的,善良从来无所畏惧。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.)

We all tell lies——little lies, big lies, necessity lies in order to insure social and psychological peace and comfort. (Howard Mel, USA writer)
所有的人说 的谎——小谎、大谎、善意的谎——都是为确保社会安宁、心理舒适采取的必要手段。(美国作家 梅尔, H.)

We know the good, we apprehend it clearly, but we can't bring it to achievement. To persevere, trusting in what hopes he has, is courage in a man. (Euripides , ancient Creek dramatist.)
我们懂得善,我们理解善,但是我们无法实现善。人的勇气就是坚信自己的希望能够实现,并为之进行不屈不挠的努力。(法国作家 赖奇特 J. P)

Wherever true valor is found, true modesty will there abound. (William Gillbert, British dramatist and poet)
真正的勇敢,都包含谦虚。(英国剧作家、诗人 吉尔伯特.W.)

Words may be false and full of arts ,sighs are the natural language of the heart. (Thomas Shadwell, British dramatist)
言语可以是谎言并带有技巧;叹息才是心灵的自然流露。(英国剧作家 沙德韦尔.T.)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:41:33 |显示全部楼层

名言警句---道德篇

Every law has no atom of stregth, as far as no public opinion supports it. (Wendell phillips, American leader against slavery)
若是没有公众舆论的支持,法律是丝毫没有力量的。(美国废奴运动领袖 菲力普斯 W)

Good order is the foundation of all things. (E.Burke, Btritish statesman)
良好的秩序是一切的基础。(英国政治家 伯克 E)

Guilt always hurries towards its complement, punishment; only there does its satisfaction lie. (Lawence Durrell, British writer)
犯罪总是以惩罚相补偿;只有处罚才能使犯罪得到偿还。(英国作家 达雷尔 L)

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, Frech writer)
我不同意你说的话,但是我愿意誓死捍卫你说话的权利。(法国作家 伏尔泰)

If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers. (Charles Dickens, British novelist)
倘若世上没有坏人,也就不会有好的律师。(英国小说家 狄更斯 C)

If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all around. (Mark Twain, American writer)
如果我们国家的法律中只有某种神灵,而不是殚精竭虑将神灵揉进宪法,总体上来说,法律就会更好。(美国作家 马克·吐温)

In nature there are no rewards or punishments; there are consequences. (HoraclAnnexley Vachell, British writer)
自然界中没有奖赏和惩罚,只有因果报应。(英国作家 瓦谢尔 H A)

It is better to fight for justice than to rail at the ill. (Alfreds Tennyson, Bitish writer)
与其责骂罪恶,不如伸张正义。(英国作家 丁尼生 A)

aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in. (William Shensto, British poet)
人们通常会发现,法律就是这样一种的网,触犯法律的人,小的可以穿网而过,大的可以破网而出,只有中等的才会坠入网中。(英国诗人 申斯通 W)

Law can nerver be enforced unless fear supports it. (Sophocles, Ancient Greek dramatist)
如果法律没有恐惧支撑,它绝不能生效。(古希腊剧作家 索福克勒斯)

Law is the crystallizaton of the habit and thought of society. (Woodrow Wilson, American president)
法律是社会习俗和思想的结晶。(美国总统 威尔逊 W)

Law is order , and good law is good order. (Aristole, Ancient Greek philosopher)
法律就是秩序,有好的法律才有 好的秩序。( 古希腊哲学家 亚里士多德)

Laws grind the poor, and rich men rule the law. (Oliver Goldsmith, British writer)
法律吸吮穷人的膏血,而富人却掌握着权柄。(英国作家 哥尔德斯密斯 O)

Mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shrink from commintting it. (Plato, Ancint Grek philosopher)
人类对于不公正的行为加以指责,并非因为他们愿意做出这种行为,而是惟恐自己会成为这种行为的牺牲者。(古希腊哲学家 柏拉图)

No society can make a perpetual constitution, or even a perpetual law.(Thomas Jefferson, America president)
没有哪个社会可以制订一部永远适用的宪法,甚至一条永远适用的法律。(美国总统 杰斐逊 T)

One of the most striking and salutary thing in Ameican life is the widespread study of law. (Alexis de Tocqueville ,French judge)
美国人生活中最显著而又有益的事情莫过于对法律的广泛研究了。(法国法官托克维尔 A)

Punishment is justice for the unjust. (Augustine British writer)
惩罚是对正义 的伸张。(英国 奥古斯丁)

Really, what we want now, is not laws, against crime, but a law a -gainst insaity. (Mark Twain, American writer)
实际上,我们想要的不是针对犯罪的法律,而是针对疯狂的法律。(美国作家 马克·吐温)

Singularity is almost invariably a clue. The more featureless and commonplace a crime is, the more difficult is it to bring it home. (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, British writer)
奇特几乎总能提供一种线索。一种犯罪越是普通,越是不具特点,就越难以查明。(英国作家 柯南·道尔爵士 A)

The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall under his eyes. (Mark Twain, Arerican writer)
在个人自己的案件中或是他所看到的案件中不能有疏忽,因此执法从来不能疏忽。(美国作家 马克·吐温)

The law cannot make all men equal, but they are all equal before the law. (Frederick Pollck ,British jurist)
法律不能使人人平等,但是在法律面前人人是平等的。(英国法学家 波洛克 F)

The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them , since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them. (Mark Twain, American writer)
自然法即神灵法,只是用来约束每一个个体的法律,我们必须坚定地拒绝遵守。我们应该坚定地遵守忽视神灵法的规章制度,因为规章制度赋予我们和平、比较好的政府和稳定,因而对我们来说,规章制度比神灵法更好,因为如果我们采用神灵法的话,他会将我们陷入迷惑、无序和无政府状态。(美国作家 马克·吐温)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:41:44 |显示全部楼层

名言警句---法律篇

Every law has no atom of stregth, as far as no public opinion supports it. (Wendell phillips, American leader against slavery)
若是没有公众舆论的支持,法律是丝毫没有力量的。(美国废奴运动领袖 菲力普斯 W)

Good order is the foundation of all things. (E.Burke, Btritish statesman)
良好的秩序是一切的基础。(英国政治家 伯克 E)

Guilt always hurries towards its complement, punishment; only there does its satisfaction lie. (Lawence Durrell, British writer)
犯罪总是以惩罚相补偿;只有处罚才能使犯罪得到偿还。(英国作家 达雷尔 L)

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, Frech writer)
我不同意你说的话,但是我愿意誓死捍卫你说话的权利。(法国作家 伏尔泰)

If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers. (Charles Dickens, British novelist)
倘若世上没有坏人,也就不会有好的律师。(英国小说家 狄更斯 C)

If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all around. (Mark Twain, American writer)
如果我们国家的法律中只有某种神灵,而不是殚精竭虑将神灵揉进宪法,总体上来说,法律就会更好。(美国作家 马克·吐温)

In nature there are no rewards or punishments; there are consequences. (HoraclAnnexley Vachell, British writer)
自然界中没有奖赏和惩罚,只有因果报应。(英国作家 瓦谢尔 H A)

It is better to fight for justice than to rail at the ill. (Alfreds Tennyson, Bitish writer)
与其责骂罪恶,不如伸张正义。(英国作家 丁尼生 A)

aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in. (William Shensto, British poet)
人们通常会发现,法律就是这样一种的网,触犯法律的人,小的可以穿网而过,大的可以破网而出,只有中等的才会坠入网中。(英国诗人 申斯通 W)

Law can nerver be enforced unless fear supports it. (Sophocles, Ancient Greek dramatist)
如果法律没有恐惧支撑,它绝不能生效。(古希腊剧作家 索福克勒斯)

Law is the crystallizaton of the habit and thought of society. (Woodrow Wilson, American president)
法律是社会习俗和思想的结晶。(美国总统 威尔逊 W)

Law is order , and good law is good order. (Aristole, Ancient Greek philosopher)
法律就是秩序,有好的法律才有 好的秩序。( 古希腊哲学家 亚里士多德)

Laws grind the poor, and rich men rule the law. (Oliver Goldsmith, British writer)
法律吸吮穷人的膏血,而富人却掌握着权柄。(英国作家 哥尔德斯密斯 O)

Mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shrink from commintting it. (Plato, Ancint Grek philosopher)
人类对于不公正的行为加以指责,并非因为他们愿意做出这种行为,而是惟恐自己会成为这种行为的牺牲者。(古希腊哲学家 柏拉图)

No society can make a perpetual constitution, or even a perpetual law.(Thomas Jefferson, America president)
没有哪个社会可以制订一部永远适用的宪法,甚至一条永远适用的法律。(美国总统 杰斐逊 T)

One of the most striking and salutary thing in Ameican life is the widespread study of law. (Alexis de Tocqueville ,French judge)
美国人生活中最显著而又有益的事情莫过于对法律的广泛研究了。(法国法官托克维尔 A)

Punishment is justice for the unjust. (Augustine British writer)
惩罚是对正义 的伸张。(英国 奥古斯丁)

Really, what we want now, is not laws, against crime, but a law a -gainst insaity. (Mark Twain, American writer)
实际上,我们想要的不是针对犯罪的法律,而是针对疯狂的法律。(美国作家 马克·吐温)

Singularity is almost invariably a clue. The more featureless and commonplace a crime is, the more difficult is it to bring it home. (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, British writer)
奇特几乎总能提供一种线索。一种犯罪越是普通,越是不具特点,就越难以查明。(英国作家 柯南·道尔爵士 A)

The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall under his eyes. (Mark Twain, Arerican writer)
在个人自己的案件中或是他所看到的案件中不能有疏忽,因此执法从来不能疏忽。(美国作家 马克·吐温)

The law cannot make all men equal, but they are all equal before the law. (Frederick Pollck ,British jurist)
法律不能使人人平等,但是在法律面前人人是平等的。(英国法学家 波洛克 F)

The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them , since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them. (Mark Twain, American writer)
自然法即神灵法,只是用来约束每一个个体的法律,我们必须坚定地拒绝遵守。我们应该坚定地遵守忽视神灵法的规章制度,因为规章制度赋予我们和平、比较好的政府和稳定,因而对我们来说,规章制度比神灵法更好,因为如果我们采用神灵法的话,他会将我们陷入迷惑、无序和无政府状态。(美国作家 马克·吐温)
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:45:11 |显示全部楼层

总算完了~题目不敢改了,论坛RP得要死~
自占SF~
大家慢慢灌,记得加分~
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

海外联盟荣誉版主
数据VIP
Arsène Gunner

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
6240 柯币
人气
156 ℃
注册时间
2004-9-26
发表于 2006-4-7 20:53:46 |显示全部楼层

题目咱帮你改吧,把已完成给去掉- -0

好多句呢,以前在一本书上专门介绍这些的- -
回想起被老师压迫写座右铭的日子……
涙拭いて 歩いていこう
決めた道 歌っていこう
祈りを響かすように
そっと誓うよ 夢を叶える 君と仲間に 約束 ♪
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

海外联盟荣誉版主
数据VIP
Arsène Gunner

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
6240 柯币
人气
156 ℃
注册时间
2004-9-26
发表于 2006-4-7 20:55:29 |显示全部楼层

题目咱帮你改吧,把已完成给去掉- -0

好多句呢,以前在一本书上专门介绍这些的- -
回想起被老师压迫写座右铭的日子……
涙拭いて 歩いていこう
決めた道 歌っていこう
祈りを響かすように
そっと誓うよ 夢を叶える 君と仲間に 約束 ♪
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

美术馆荣誉版主

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
4968 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2004-12-25
发表于 2006-4-7 20:57:54 |显示全部楼层

随便~改不改都行~刚才RP得要死就懒得改了~
PT比DP好玩
这是真理
两个都倒了OTL
新·白吃斑竹n人组之传说中的可爱小草莓
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

手机版|Archiver|名侦探柯南事务所 ( 沪ICP备17027512号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 03:29 , Processed in 0.057807 second(s), 14 queries , MemCached On.