平次 俺哥。
和叶 俺。
还请大家多多支持。俺们顶好锅盖了。

在fan-fic上看到了英文的平和同人,被雷到了。
作者也找不到呀,授权也么办法,干脆咱把它翻译了,算原创罢。
俺想说的是,这篇文实在是太囧囧囧囧了。

翻译在英文下面,有什么错误请指出,咱水平不成ToT
但是强烈推荐看原文。

They had only been living next door to each other for a few weeks, and although they were best friends at one point, life happened and they drifted apart. These days, they didn't make it a point to say anything past hello -- it was as if they were complete strangers.
And though they hadn't spoken much since she moved in next door, he had already picked up on a rather ugly habit of hers.
As usual on warm summer nights, he sat outside on his porch with an Asahi in hand, looking into the sky and admiring the stars. The house next to his was dark and empty. It always happened when he was just about to go back inside.
Tonight the man she was attached to was a tall, gangly thing. His build wasn't impressive, but he had sharp eyes and a kind face. No particularly charismatic qualities about him either... He looked intelligent. Probably a computer science or an engineering major.
Not exactly Kazuha's type (how was he sure what that was anyway?), but still, here she was with him. "Would you like to come in for a bit?"
The man smiled. "Thank you." And while grasping her hand, he walked inside.
This subject was new. Heiji had seen another one, a more muscular one who probably was a college athlete, and had a decent brain. That one had been to Kazuha's house just the weekend before.
Sometimes she brought home boy-next-door types. Other times she brought home dangerous types, with criminal eyes Heiji recognized in some of his cases. Those were the times when he really wanted to go over there and demand that the man go away -- but then he remembered, they weren't exactly friends as before.
In the old days she would tenaciously cling to him, like her life depended on it (sometimes it did). Often she would get jealous whenever he mentioned a girl, or whenever he winked at his groupies. "Don't encourage them," she frowned. "What'll happen when you find the girl that you want to settle down with?"
What happened to the girl who placed such great value on relationships?
The weeks passed, and the warm summer nights gradually cooled down to chilly fall nights. Heiji had to wear a sweatshirt whenever he stepped outside to sit on the porch (he didn't have to keep up this tradition, but those stars were gorgeous...).
Today her man was a friend of Heiji's, a young police officer who worked with Otaki-han. He reminded Heiji of himself, actually, in that he was equally interested in mysteries and crime-solving. He was a good man.
Good enough for Kazuha? He decided not to answer.
"That was fun, Saito-kun," she smiled, touching his arm gently.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Then, a beat of silence passed before he leaned over to whisper something in her ear, to which she listened and shook her head. With a brief hug, they parted ways and Kazuha slipped into her house.
Secretly he wondered how long he could go on seeing her live her life like this.
It was only when Saito walked her home again, nearly a month later, that Heiji decided to do something about it.
"Thank you for dinner, Saito-kun. I'll have to treat you next time."
"Nonsense, a true gentleman couldn't let a lady pay for his meal."
A rather loud cough sounded from behind them. Heiji approached the pair and nodded curtly at Saito. Then, "Kazuha, could I talk to you for a minute?"
Saito glanced at Heiji and smiled knowingly. "Well then, Toyama-san, I guess I'll see you next time."
"Sure," she nodded and opened the door, motioning for Heiji to come in.
The house was clean, decorated with simple feminine accents. It was very... Kazuha, he decided. The men who had come into the house before must have thought along the same lines -- his stomach turned at the thought.
"Go ahead and have a seat if you want," Kazuha spoke as she walked into the kitchen.
He debated whether he should indeed sit down or follow her into the kitchen to get straight to the point. Soon the latter won.
She was filling a teakettle with some water when he went through the door. "The tea will be ready in a minute, Hattori-kun."
Did I just hear that right? "Why do you do that?"
She blinked at him, setting the kettle down on the counter. "What do you mean?"
"Today it was Saito. Last week it was some guy I've never seen before. The week before that, it was that guy who works at the coffee shop down the street. What's going on, Kazuha?" Heiji strode closer to her, as if demanding answers.
"What, can't I have fun?" her smile was innocent, and Heiji frowned. "I'm not going to be young forever; I want to enjoy my life while I can."
"Don't give me that," he snapped.
"What are you talking about, Hattori-kun?" Kazuha laughed airily, "You're a strange one."
He grabbed her by the shoulders. "Stop that. Stop messing around with guys, stop acting like you don't know anything, and stop calling me Hattori-kun. We're friends, aren't we?!"
"I'm not messing around with guys. They're nice people; can't I hang around people I like? And honestly, Hattori-kun," she emphasized, which made Heiji's blood boil, "We may have been close when we were younger, but we grew up. You have your life to live and I have mine. I thought you would respect that."
"What, so just because we grew up means we can't be friends anymore? Even if you say we can't, I still don't want to see you living your life like a complete fool. I'm just looking out for you!"
"I appreciate your concern, but it's really not necessary. You just worry about living your own life, and I'll worry about mine. Can we agree on that?"
"No, Kazuha. Why are you acting like this? Being so distant isn't going to make me go away. You used to tell me everything! What happened?"
She pressed her lips together to set a thin line -- something he easily recognized as one of her many signs of irritation. All the better. "I mean, you used to follow me around all the time! I hardly see you now. If something's wrong, I'll fix it!"
By now she had looked away from him and scratched her temple.
"I just want things to go back to how they were before. Stop pushing me away."
"So you're saying it's my fault that we're like this now?" she asked him quietly, her eyes brimming with anger.
"Didn't I just say that?" he challenged.
"Don't be an ass. Why are you giving me this attitude?"
"Well, it can't be my fault that all this happened!"
She snapped. "I can't believe you! 'It can't be your fault?' Who do you think it was that always went after cases, ditching me everywhere? Who do you think it was that never made time for me because he was so busy?"
"It's always been like that! Ever since we were in high school, I've always put work first, and you understood me for it! So why is it that you're messing it all up now?!"
"Oh, don't even try to put the blame on me, Heiji. You were the one who was always shutting me out. Was I supposed to obediently sit around and just wait for you to make time for me? I have more self-respect than that!"
"What self-respect are you yapping about? You always followed me around in high school, why did you decide to stop doing it all of a sudden? If your self-respect was at stake, you never should have made it a point to follow me around anyway!"
"I wouldn't have stopped if you had at least given me the time of day! When you shut me out, I felt like it was your way of saying that you didn't want me around anymore. You thought I got in the way, right?"
"Sometimes, yeah! You know what a pain it is to take care of not only yourself but someone else while on a dangerous case? Of course I wouldn't want you tagging along!"
"Exactly my point! So why are you getting mad because I don't follow you around anymore? It's better that way, right?!"
"Yeah, but even if it was a pain sometimes, it was still weird when you weren't around!"
She looked about ready to blow up. "So what the hell does that mean? You're not making any sense at all!"
"What's not to get about it? You're just being stupid!"
Kazuha tried to wrap her brain around the situation. "God, what... Ugh. This is what I hate about you, Heiji. Sometimes you're just so... so..."
"What? Idiotic? Come on, let's hear it, Kazuha. It's nothing I haven't heard from you before!"
"Childish and stubborn!"
"What?!"
"Why, is this news to you? You're childish, you're stubborn, you refuse to grow up and accept the fact that things are different now even though you were the one who always put your cases above everything else!"
Heiji tried to interrupt to give his input, but she wouldn't give him that satisfaction. "Whenever I called you to hang out, who was it that turned me down every single time? You. Whenever we did hang out, who was it that ran off at the mere mention of a nearby crime? You. On my birthday, who was it that promised me a dinner so we could catch up but never showed? It was you. Just because you're feeling a little uncomfortable with your life right now doesn't mean you can come barging into mine now that I'm happy. If you were never there for me, why should I be here for you?"
He narrowed his eyes at her and in one fluid motion rammed her shoulders against the wall, eliciting a cry of pain. "Why, you ask? That's the way it's always been, and that's how it should stay." And without waiting for a response, he pressed his lips to hers.
Kazuha tried everything in her power to push him away. Turned her head to the side but he only followed. Pushed him with her hands but he grabbed her wrists. His arms snaked around her thin form, enveloping her completely in his warmth. Possession.
She finally parted her lips and began responding to him, and after that, Heiji wasn't sure where his mind went. He knew she had begun running her hands through his hair and at one point she jumped up onto his frame, straddling his hips -- and hands traveling up shirt hems going places never explored. Anything else, everything that he ever worked for was lost to him in a single moment.
A voice nagged at him in the back of his head -- do you not realize that you're kissing your oldest friend, the girl you've known for years, the one who was always an older sister figure? But strangely nothing felt wrong about it; everything felt right, only right.
As if he was meant to do this.
As if this was something that he was supposed to have realized long before.
His heart beat in his chest. With every pump, the blood flowed through his veins, filling his body with unusual, warm, yet welcoming feelings.
Could it really have been...?
He pulled back slightly, "Kazuha?" breathlessly inquired, cupping her cheek with his right hand, and she didn't answer, only pressed many soft kisses to his lips.
"Kazuha?" He asked again, once his head stopped spinning.
Her beautiful green eyes opened wide upon seeing his face so close to hers, and she released her hold on him, her feet touching the ground once more. Suddenly he felt very cold.
Then, with no mental preparation whatsoever, she reared her hand back and slapped him square across the face.
He blinked a couple of times and stood very still as if hoping to alleviate the very painful sting of contact. When his cheek finally started to go numb, he turned to Kazuha and snapped. "What the hell was that for?!"
"What do you think you're doing, kissing me like that?" she retorted, crossing her arms over her body as if she was protecting herself from some animal.
"What am I doing?" Heiji demanded, "You kissed me back!"
"What?" she looked scandalized. "I did no such thing!"
Heiji's mouth dropped. Was she being serious? Or just playing dumb?
"Get out," she commanded, pointing to the kitchen entrance for emphasis.
"No."
"Don't make me throw this at you," she threatened, quickly grabbing a box of pasta from the counter.
He scoffed. "A box of pasta isn't going to make me leave, idiot."
The box sailed toward his face but was ducked easily. "Get. Out."
Heiji shook his head and approached her. She threw him a dirty look but before she could sidestep, he cornered her between the wall and the refrigerator, his hands on her shoulders. "I don't like it," he declared. "I don't like us fighting. I don't like us not talking. I hate it."
Her shoulders shook. "So what am I supposed to do, Heiji? If I agree to talk to you again, will you stop going on your cases? No, that's not going to happen. We're both too selfish for our own good, and it's not..."
No. He refused to let this girl go, not with this chance right in front of him. "And if I told you I love you?"
Kazuha glanced at him briefly. A tiny ray of hope was visible in her eye before it disappeared and she looked away. "That's... not relevant."
"How do you figure?"
"Because it's a lie," she replied, looking down. "Because it's not possible."
Heiji's fingers pulled her chin up so he could look her straight in the eye. "You think you know everything, Kazuha," his voice was sharp, but not unkind. "And you're an idiot because of it, but that doesn't change the way I feel."
It was there, with stunning clarity, in his eyes.
She swallowed. "...I don't know what to say."
"You don't have to say anything," he said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Because I know you feel the same. But I won't force you to say it, at least not now."
Kazuha couldn't help but protest. "Who says I feel the same? Now you're the one assuming things."
He ignored her statement. "And people in love work things out. So I know that we'll get over this little rift of ours in no time."
She stared. "You're unbelievable."
"Call you tomorrow?"
"Get out."
--
Kazuha became vaguely aware of a ringing sound as she woke. Her eyes drifted open to see the study materials spread out on the couch. The darkness from her window clearly indicated that night had fallen. A quick look at the clock confirmed this, reading 10:15 pm.
The ringing persisted.
Realizing rather belatedly that the sound originated from the front door, she slowly stood and approached the door while rubbing her eyes.
Heiji stood on the porch, hands in his pockets. "Hey."
She frowned at him. "What are you doing here?"
"You didn't answer your phone."
"I was studying. Well, I tried to."
"Come on out then. You need some air."
"No," she glared. "I have an anatomy exam tomorrow."
He stared at her.
"No," she pressed. He wordlessly plucked her keys from the table just inside the door and grasped her hand.
"What are you doing?" Kazuha demanded, attempting to pull her hand free, only resulting in his grip getting firmer as he pulled her away from their neighboring houses. "Let go!"
"Be quiet," Heiji ordered, and eventually his footsteps led her to the nearby park. The few streetlamps illuminated the jungle gym, casting an eerie white glow.
"Why'd you take me here, Heiji? It's late, and I need to study, and it's cold."
"Come here if you're cold." And without warning, he pulled her to his chest, wrapping his jacket around her shoulders as well.
She froze for a minute. Slowly his body heat began intermingling with her own. Warmth, comfort slipped into Kazuha's stomach. Heiji let out a contented sigh as his chin rested atop her head. A chill shot through the air, and he pulled her closer. "Let's just stay like this for a bit. Like you said, it's cold."
"It was warm inside my place," she said pointedly.
"Need help studying?"
"No."
"Oh, okay." Something in his voice sounded almost disappointed.
"...I don't know. Maybe."
"Well let's go then." And he took her hand, starting off back home.
She looked down at their twined fingers first and noticed the dumb grin on his face second. "Heiji?"
"What?"
"...You're stupid."
"Yeah, yeah."
end.

And it was there
远山和叶刚从服部平次的住所里搬出了几周。她现在住在他的隔壁。
虽然他们一度是最好的朋友,但是时光已经渐渐将两人的关系冲淡。这些天他们除了偶尔打声招呼外再也没有多说过话,似乎彼此是完全的陌生人。
然而就算是如此,平次也开始对和叶不良的生活习惯有所体会。
正如往常暖和的夏夜,平次拿着瓶啤酒坐在住所的门廊里,星光点点。他隔壁的房子空荡漆黑,每晚都是这样。
正当平次预备回去的时候,和叶回来了。今晚她带来的男人是个瘦高的家伙。他的身材并不健实,可是却拥有犀利的眼睛和和善的面容。此外便没有什么太出众的特质。他看上去很聪明。大概是学习电脑工程专业的罢。
这并不完全是和叶喜欢的类型(他又凭什么肯定什么样的是她喜欢的类型),但是无论如何,他们现在在一起。
和叶说 [你不妨进来坐坐吧。]
那个男人微笑。[谢谢。] 然后拉过她的手,走了进去。
今天这个男人平次从未见过。他之前看见过另一个,那是一个肌肉男,或许是大学里的运动员,头脑也不错的样子。这个人上周刚来过。
有时候和叶会带来一些邻家男孩一样的人。有时候她也会带来一些危险的类型,目光猥琐下流,平次在侦办过的一些案件中似乎还见过他们。那些时候他真的很想冲进去让那个男人滚蛋,但是他忽然想到,他和和叶再也不是从前的好朋友了。
过去,她曾经天天缠着自己,仿佛自己是她生命的支点(有时确实如此)。在他提及别的女孩子或是对着他的粉丝眨眼示意的时候,她总会醋意大发。
她常常皱眉头说 [别那样平次,要是你找到了愿意共度一生的女孩子该怎么办?]
这个把他们之间的关系看得无比珍重的女孩,到底是怎么了?
几周过后,温暖的夏夜渐渐被寒冷的秋日取代。平次在门廊里发呆的时候已经必须穿上一件毛衫。(他并没有这个习惯,只是星星太迷人了)
今天和叶带来的男人是平次的朋友,他是与大泷警官共事的一位年轻的警官。他让平次联想到了自己,那是一个对解决谜题和破译犯罪狂热的家伙。他是一个好人。
对和叶来说足够好么?
平次决定不要回答。
和叶轻抚着那个男人的手臂说 [真有趣,齐藤君。]
[看到你快乐,我感到很高兴。] 两人沉默了半晌,齐藤君倾了倾身,对和叶耳语了些什么,她听到后摇了摇头。他们简短的拥抱,之后便分别,和叶回到了自己的住所。
平次暗暗的想,他究竟要看着她这样生活到何时。
一个月后,当齐藤君再次同和叶一起回来时,平次终于决定采取行动。
[谢谢你的晚餐,齐藤君。下次我回请你。]
[哪里的话,一个真正的绅士不应该让女孩子付帐。]
这时候他们身后传来一声咳嗽,平次走近这两人,草草的向齐藤点了点头。
然后说[和叶,我能跟你说句话么?]
齐藤君瞥了一眼平次,通情达理的说 [好吧远山君,我们下次再见。]
[好。]
和叶点点头,开门示意平次进来。

她的住所很明净朴实,到处弥散着女性的清香。这种格调,很和叶。平次想起之前的每一个男人定与他走着相同的路线,他感到很反胃。
和叶走进厨房说 [随便找把椅子坐吧。]
平次迟疑着,究竟应该坐下还是直接冲进厨房。他决定选择后者。
他进门的时候,和叶正往茶壶里倒水,见他来了,说 [茶马上就好了,服部君。]
他没有听错吧!
平次说 [你为什么要这么做!]

从这里就要开始囧了。难道外国人脑袋里也有琼瑶奶奶的魂><

她无辜的眨了眨眼,将茶壶放在柜台上,说 [什么意思?]
[今天是齐藤。上周是我从来没有见过的一个家伙。上上周是那个在巷尾咖啡店工作的人。你究竟是怎么了,和叶?]
平次凑近了和叶,迫切的想要一个解释。
[怎么了,我不能享受生活么?] 她天真地笑了笑,平次皱起眉头。她又补充道 [我不可能永远年轻,所以想在能享受的时候多多享受。]
[别跟我扯这个。] 平次厉声。
[服部君,你究竟在说什么?] 和叶无所谓的笑着。[你发什么神经。]
平次抓住了和叶的双肩。[停止。别在跟那些男人混在一起,别装作你什么都不知道,别再叫我服部君。我们是朋友,不是么?]
[我没与跟那些男人混在一起。他们是好人。难道我不能跟我喜欢的人出去约会么?] 她继续淡淡的说着,这让平次快要气炸了。[诚实的说,以前我们可能有机会更接近些,但是我们长大了。你有你的生活,我也有我的生活。我希望你能尊重这个现实。]
[什么?我们长大了就不能继续做朋友了么?就算你说不能,我也不允许眼睁睁看着你像个白痴一样生活。我在为你担心!]
[我谢谢你的担心,但是这完全没有必要。你还是操心你的生活吧,我操心我的,难道这也不可以么?]

吵呀吵呀正如那个你无理取闹还是我无理取闹的琼瑶台词><

[不,和叶。为什么你要装成这样?装作很冷漠的样子,我是不会离开的。你以前什么事情都跟我说的,你究竟是怎么了?]
和叶紧抿的唇成了一条细线,平次知道她被完全的激怒了。
[我是说,你以前时时刻刻都跟着我,但是我现在完全看不到你了。这其中肯定有问题,我要来解决它!]
和叶甩开她,揉着自己的太阳穴。
[我只是想回到原来的样子,别推开我。]
[所以,你的意思是说,是由于我的错使得我们回不到从前了?] 她悄声问,眼里盛满怒火。
他不依不饶 [我就是这个意思。]
[少白痴了。你凭什么说这是我的错!]
[因为不可能是我的错!]
她厉声道 [凭什么就不能是你的错?是谁到处查案,对我不理不睬?是谁没有空陪我因为他说自己很忙?]
[我们一直是这样阿。自从我们上了高中,我从来都是把工作放在第一位的,你是能够理解我的。但是你现在却无理取闹些什么!]
[你还想要责怪我,平次。你老是打断我的话。我难道就注定要傻傻的留在原地等你腾出一点时间给我,我有自己的尊严!]
[你哪里有什么所谓的尊严!在学校的时候你到处跟着我,你为什么突然间就停止了呢?如果你真的有自尊的话,你一开始就不该跟着我。]
[如果你能陪我一小会儿的话我就不会离开你!当你冲我大吼大叫的时候,我以为你在说你不想我在身边了。你觉着我挡了你的路,不是么?]
[有时的确是这样呀。你知道在办危险的案件的时候不仅要顾及自己还得管别人有多麻烦,我当然不愿意你跟着我了!]
[这就是我想要说的!那我不在你身边以后,你又为什么像发疯似的?这不是你想要的么?]
[虽然是很麻烦,可是你不在的时候我是会感到有点奇怪!]
和叶看上去似乎要爆发了。[你什么意思?你根本就不在乎我!]
[别瞎扯了!你就是个白痴!]
和叶捂着头似乎要逃离现实。[老天这就是我恨你的地方,平次。有时候你实在是太…]
[什么?愚蠢么?哦,和叶,你什么话我没听过。]
[幼稚!死要面子!]
[什么?]
[怎么,这对你来说是新闻么?你就是幼稚,你就是死要面子,你拒绝长大,你拒绝接受现实,一切都变了,尽管你还是那个案件高于一切的白痴!]
平次想要打断她,但是没有成功。和叶继续说 [我每次叫你约会的时候,是谁放我鸽子!是你。每次我们约会的时候,是谁因为附近的案件撇下我就走?是你。我生日的时候,是谁答应要跟我共进晚餐却从不现身?是你。你就是自己活得不舒坦了就来找我的茬,看不过我活的开心是吧。你从来不肯想想我,为什么我要想着你!]
平次的眼神渐渐缓和下来,她瘫靠在墙山,泣不成声。
他说 [为什么?因为从来就是这样的,所以要一直这样下去呀。]
他不等她回答,就用嘴唇覆上她的。

然后是少儿不宜片断。俺就不翻译了。想看的看英文,比较直白。

他后脑不断显现出回声。
你意识到了么,你正在亲吻你的老朋友,一个你认识了很多很多年的女孩子,她还常常说自己是你的姐姐。不过这又能怎么样呢,没有什么不合宜的。
这一切就好象是注定的。
这一切就好象是他从很久以前就认识到了的。
他的心脏在胸腔内怦怦跳动。每一次跳动,血液流淌,都给他的身体带来异常的温暖,那是一种安心的感觉。
果真是如此么

然后又是少儿不宜片断。

他眨了眨眼,站了好久疼痛才有所缓和。他的脸颊已经完全麻木了。
[和叶,你这是做什么!]
[你要干什么,为什么要那样吻我!] 她退后一步,交叉双臂似乎时刻要保护自己免受野兽的袭击。
[我做了什么?] 他厉声道。[你也吻我了呀!]
[什么?] 她震惊。[我才没有!]
平次无言。她是认真的么?还是在游戏?
[滚。] 她命令道,手指着厨房的入口。
[不。]
[再不滚我就拿这个砸你。] 她从柜台上拿了一箱意面作势要砸他。
他轻哂。[傻瓜。一箱意面不会使我离开的。]
那个箱子直直的砸过来,但是被他轻易躲开了。
[出——去——]
平次摇了摇头,走近她。她摆出一张臭脸。他把她挤向冰箱和墙的角落,双手搭在她的肩上。[我不喜欢这样。我不喜欢我们吵架,我不喜欢我们不说话。我讨厌这样。]
她肩膀有轻微的颤抖。[那我要怎么办呢,平次?我答应跟你说话,你又会撇下我忙鬼案件去了。不,那不会发生的。我们都太自私了,而且…]
他不让她离开,直直的挡住她。[如果我说我爱你呢?]
和叶瞥了他一眼。她的眼睛里闪过一丝希望,迅即又消失了。[这没有关系。]
[你凭什么说没有关系?]
[因为你说谎。] 她回答道,盯着地板。[这是不可能的。]
平次用手指抬起她的下颚,让她正视自己的眼睛。[和叶,你以为你什么都知道。] 他的声音很尖利,但是并非不友善。[你变成了个大白痴,但是这并不能改变我的感受。]
他的眼底异常清澈。
她欲言又止。[我不知道要说什么…]
[你什么都不用说。] 他似乎以为这是世界上最奇怪的事情。[因为我知道你的感觉和我一样。但是我不会强迫你说出,最起码现在不会。]
和叶反抗道。[谁告诉你我想的跟你一样!你就喜欢随便揣测。]
他无视她的话。[爱人们会走过去的。所以我们很快也会和好如初。]
她凝视着他。[你太不真实了。]
[明天我们去约会?]
[滚。]
--
和叶醒来的时候,隐约听见铃声。她慢慢张开眼,学习资料堆满了沙发。窗外的黑暗显示出已经到了夜晚。她瞥了一眼挂钟,1015分,果然。
铃声持续不断。
她后知后觉的发现铃声来自前门。她揉了揉睡眼,缓缓走向那里。
平次叉着兜,站在门廊边。
[嗨。]
她皱了皱眉。[你来这里干什么?]
[你没有接我电话。]
[我在学习。我在试着看书。]
[出去走走吧。你需要呼吸新鲜空气。]
[不。] 她怒目。[我明天还有解剖学的考试。]
他凝视着她。
[不。] 她重复道。
他不言语,快速的从桌子上抓起她的钥匙,然后攥住她的手腕。
[你干什么!]
和叶试图挣脱,可是结果是他越攥越紧,最终他们离开了这个地方。[放开我!]
[小声点。]
平次命令道,他将和叶带到了附近的公园内。几盏路灯点亮了草丛,形成微漠的诡异的光亮。
[你干嘛带我来这里,平次?这么晚了,我还要学习,而且又冷。]
[冷的话就来这边吧。] 没有任何的预兆,他把她拉到了自己的胸前,用夹克衫裹住她。
她怔住了。他们的身体交融在了一起,和叶渐渐感到了暖意。平次将下颌放在和叶头顶,轻叹了一声。空气骤冷,他把她拉得更紧了。[就让我们像这样多呆一会儿吧。你说的,多冷呀。]
[我住的地方暖和。] 和叶一针见血的指出。
[用我辅导你的功课么?]
[不用。]
[是么,那好吧。] 他的声音里有淡淡的失望。
[…嗯,我不知道也许…]
[好吧,那就走吧。]
他拉过她的手,一齐回家去。
她看了看他们交缠的手指,又望见他咧开最笑起来。
[平次?]
[怎么了?]
[…你真是个傻瓜。]
[也许是这样的吧。]

咱想了半天怎么翻译最后一句。
突然发现翻译完以后这文还是挺有[爱]的OTL
俺也不知道是哪里RP了愿意翻译个囧物。
么有功劳也有苦劳么,看过的留个爪呀。
最后谢谢原作者。

[ 本帖最后由 卖糕的丸 于 2008-6-29 18:07 编辑 ]
>>>花枝春满,天心月圆。
>>>一件外套。没营养专用。

最后的银色子弹

平和联盟荣誉版主
八周年活动主持人
冲天飞鱼
月彷徨
事务所DVD重制组成员

主题

好友

积分

昵称
XE左右使之幻仔
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
5770 柯币
人气
84 ℃
注册时间
2004-8-11

优秀版主

沙发
发表于 2008-6-24 14:12:55 |只看该作者
= =没翻译前算非正规转贴

所以先锁了。
多疲惫多辛苦 不认输

ET吧,小山寨

欢迎加入平和联盟:

http://bbs.aptx.cn/forumdisplay.php?fid=44

请跟我念:平·和·是·我·家·繁·荣·靠·大·家~
回复

使用道具 举报

东之工藤

主题

好友

积分

升级
18%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
141 柯币
人气
167 ℃
注册时间
2008-5-7
板凳
发表于 2008-6-24 16:48:17 |只看该作者
脱了小MJ换上本尊~
俺倒是么有看过这种类型的同人~
有很多太不authentic的地方大家见谅~
算作咱练习英语罢。
暖老温贫
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

主题

好友

积分

帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1 柯币
人气
10 ℃
注册时间
2008-4-6
地板
发表于 2008-6-24 22:42:06 |只看该作者
话说这就是那琼瑶文吗???
咱坐下占个位子………………
时光过隙,不诉离伤。
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户大学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
13%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
0 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2008-6-23
发表于 2008-6-29 15:36:57 |只看该作者
恩最近是越来越RP了恩。
算是给忙碌中的大家一点消遣吧。
>>>花枝春满,天心月圆。
>>>一件外套。没营养专用。
回复

使用道具 举报

月光下的魔术师

主题

好友

积分

升级
23%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
33 柯币
人气
4 ℃
注册时间
2005-5-21
发表于 2008-6-30 09:10:54 |只看该作者

强排这一段录音~

两位简直无敌了~~简直是才女~~
丸突然让我想到了武林外传的佟掌柜~~
太喜欢了~连录音里有笑场的感觉也喜欢喜欢~~~
And I don't wanna hate you.

I don't wanna take you.

But I don't wanna be the one to cry.
---------------------------
流波上的舞 消逝成一吻
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

平和联盟荣誉版主
八周年活动主持人
冲天飞鱼
月彷徨
事务所DVD重制组成员

主题

好友

积分

昵称
XE左右使之幻仔
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
5770 柯币
人气
84 ℃
注册时间
2004-8-11

优秀版主

发表于 2008-6-30 11:23:39 |只看该作者
找好学校了才有空听,好可爱呀~

武林外传!

加星加星!
多疲惫多辛苦 不认输

ET吧,小山寨

欢迎加入平和联盟:

http://bbs.aptx.cn/forumdisplay.php?fid=44

请跟我念:平·和·是·我·家·繁·荣·靠·大·家~
回复

使用道具 举报

东之工藤

主题

好友

积分

升级
18%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
141 柯币
人气
167 ℃
注册时间
2008-5-7
发表于 2008-6-30 12:15:32 |只看该作者
我不会说陕西话是我哥教的。他自己摸索的河南话。
我东北话会一点但不标准看老白学的。
其实我们想弄四川话的但是好像太难了。
谢谢各位的支持呦。
暖老温贫
回复

使用道具 举报

杯户小学生

主题

好友

积分

升级
0%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1 柯币
人气
17 ℃
注册时间
2008-6-30
发表于 2008-6-30 17:05:00 |只看该作者
好强悍!的确很有武林外传的味道.为什么不改一下录完全版呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

东之工藤

主题

好友

积分

升级
18%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
141 柯币
人气
167 ℃
注册时间
2008-5-7
发表于 2008-6-30 18:45:13 |只看该作者
会说方言的同学可以联系我恩。
不如我们弄个方言广播剧恩。
暖老温贫
回复

使用道具 举报

侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
90%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
726 柯币
人气
54 ℃
注册时间
2008-1-5

主论坛股东

发表于 2008-6-30 19:57:27 |只看该作者
啦啦 = =+ 要是有湖南话就更亲切了OTL
回复

使用道具 举报

东之工藤

主题

好友

积分

升级
82%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
3051 柯币
人气
538 ℃
注册时间
2007-12-29

写文高手

发表于 2008-7-3 15:49:07 |只看该作者
你要是想配粤语可以找我-V-
不过我觉得粤语估计比较难懂...
回复

使用道具 举报

东之工藤

主题

好友

积分

升级
18%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
141 柯币
人气
167 ℃
注册时间
2008-5-7
发表于 2008-7-3 15:54:40 |只看该作者
粤语==听不懂==真的很难懂
湖南话呀好主席就是湖南的么。

只会普通话的某飘过=
暖老温贫
回复

使用道具 举报

见习侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
78%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1408 柯币
人气
371 ℃
注册时间
2007-4-25
发表于 2008-7-12 00:17:34 |只看该作者
忒有才了,喷。

话说...大连话[东北话]和伪京腔可以找咱来着嗷——

[ 本帖最后由 龙王大人ran~ 于 2008-7-12 00:19 编辑 ]
一生一代一双人,争叫两处消魂。
相思相望不相亲,天为谁春?
回复

使用道具 举报

最后的银色子弹

主题

好友

积分

昵称
Kaito KID
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
12133 柯币
人气
4797 ℃
注册时间
2008-1-22
发表于 2008-7-12 19:07:37 |只看该作者
有趣~~~
听起来挺亲切地
回复

使用道具 举报

侦探

主题

好友

积分

升级
23%
帖子
精华
积分
威望
RP
金钱
1188 柯币
人气
0 ℃
注册时间
2007-11-28
发表于 2008-7-14 21:42:47 |只看该作者
方言是要靠猜的~~
有趣有趣
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 新浪微博登陆

手机版|Archiver|名侦探柯南事务所 ( 沪ICP备17027512号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:33 , Processed in 0.046992 second(s), 22 queries , MemCached On.